TrottingHam: Rise with the Moon, go to bed with the Sun! Early to bed and you'll miss all the fun! (PM to join)

QuickLime

HarvestBanner2.png

Harvest Had just gotten back from a distant delivery, her wings were sort of sore, and her mane was damp with rainfall, a yawn escaped her as she adjusted her scarf and pulled her goggles up, orange and golden eyes twinkling with delight since there was nothing more satisfying than a successful delivery!...Well almost nothing that is!

Her brother was going to be in town today! And she hadn't seen him in so long that it was starting to hurt, the two were twins and twins didn't like to be separate for so long after all! Once back to her home Harvest sat some coffee on to brew, and prepared some watercress and mint samwiches so they'd have something like and refreshing to snack on while they caught up.

After a light lunch they were going to go explore the woods they had both ventured into as young foals and had earned their cutie marks, to see how different it was now that they were both grown up instead of wee foals.

Harvest paused for a moment to fix her mane and made sure the brown strands were neat since her brother always had a fantastic mane...It should be long now as winter was approching, then again the twins birthday was coming up as well! So Harvest already had the perfect present picked out for her twin.

He should be there any second now, she could hardly wait!

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn slowly trekked into Trottingham. It had been quite a while since he'd seen any type of civilization, being a traveler and all so it was good to be able to lay his eyes on his home town. He walked past various stores and waterfront homes; most ponies that visited seasonally were packing up and getting ready to move back home for the winter, but Autumn paid them no mind, he was here for a more specific reason. He was visiting his sister as their birthday's were drawing ever closer. It had been sometime since he'd seen her and he was quite eager to catch up on lost time. He slowly sped up to a trot a he traveled to the western part of town, quickly coming to the doorstep of his sister's rather large home.

Autumn gulped in anticipation. He figured his sister had a day chock full of activities planned for them and he was all up for it, but there was something bothering him...

Would she be mad because of his long absence from town? Twins didn't like being away from each other for too long, but his constant traveling has broken that rule. He wiggled in place a bit, smoothing out his mane and making sure he was presentable.

He pulled up a hoof to the dark wood door and gave it three consecutive knocks.

HarvestBanner2.png

Harvest perked hearing the three signature knocks "I'LL GET IT!" She called out to... nopony at all since she lived alone.. running over to the door and throwing it open, her signature grin spreading ear to ear at the sight of her other half "AUTUMN! " She exclaimed with a squeal, moving to pounce her twin brother and hugged him tightly with the intensity of a thousand love struck butterflies!

"I'v missed you so much! I'm so glad you came! You have to tell me all about your travels and the interesting ponies and places you'v seen!" She started to prattle on a touch "Oh and you look so good! Look at your mane! Always gorgeous but then you always were the pretty twin!"

She seemed pretty intent on him not catching his breath, pulling him inside "I made your favorite!"

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn heard a faint yell and a frenzy of cluttered hooves as the door suddenly burst open. He was greeted with his sister, Harvest, pouncing head first into him, taking him to the ground and hugging him tightly. He was a bit stunned, but there was no time to recover as he was bombarded with happy greetings and pulled inside of his sister's home.

He could tell she was excited just by the obvious smile plastered on her face.

Autumn jumped at his sister's comment. [colour=#DAA520]"What? Me? Pretty! What ever happened to stallions being handsome?!" [/colour]His rant was cut off by the strong aroma of an all too familiar fragrance[colour=#282828]. His favorite! They smelled delightful after living off of grass for the last couple of days. [/colour][colour=#DAA520]"Do I smell wate[/colour][colour=#DAA520]rcress and mint sandwiches?" [/colour]He said eagerly, almost as if his mouth would soon begin to water.