I'm thinking of starting a pony ask blog...

PetiteLaSouris

So as the title says, i was thinking of starting a pony ask blog, but since I don't get much traffic on my tumblr I'm not sure it would work :S Still I'd love any opinions.

Pitch 1; Briar, my main girl, insecure and sarcastic her friends have really brought her out of her shell. Blog would also include Skimmer, Ash and Storm.

Pitch 2; Dizzy and her clann, a laid back horticulturalist this blog would be a little bit more adult since Dizzy doesn't just use her mushrooms for medicinal or culinary purposes. Her brother Oak and sister Babies would both be big parts of the blog aswell.

Pitch 3; Whisper, a strange pony with the gift to see the dead her best friends are both spirits longs since passed.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think, I've always wanted to run one of these :)

• Like 1

Whisper sounds like a cool pony,and I don't think its ever been done before. It would be pretty cool to see h ow it played out.

That was my thinking :) Whisper is a relatively new pony I made just for halloween but her stories been fun plotting out because I haven't seen something too similar before

That was my thinking :) Whisper is a relatively new pony I made just for halloween but her stories been fun plotting out because I haven't seen something too similar before

I suggest going with her, questions would be quite interesting and I would love to hear her story as well as what its like to interact with her deceased friends.

Oh yeah, when/if you start it would you mind posting the link here so I can follow you? :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Bit late to the party, but yeah whisper seems like she'd have the most potential.

Working with seeing ghosts, it leaves you with plenty of flexibility. You can reach out and interact with other blogs based on her skillset, and you also have the freedom to shift your blog how you choose later be it cute, adventure, comedy, or dark.

Also something you should note: OC blogs are very slow starters. You'll have to promote the heck out of yourself if you want a decent following.

Don't get discouraged if things seem uneventful in the beginning. Answer questions in a way that leads into further questions.

• 2 weeks later...