Carry On (OOC and application)

This roleplay is open to however many ponies applications I approve, for now at least.

The Plot: We are all outcast. We have all had expiriences no pony should have to have. But here, we all accept eachother. We live in a big building on the edge of ponyville. Everypony shares a bedroom and bathroom with another pony of their choice. We have one large kitchen and one large living area in our building. Ponies wonder about us. About why we all choose to live together. It's because we are maybe down on our luck (and bits), because we want ponies to understand, we want a friendly community. We pull pranks, we have our sad moments, and we all just live together as a family. We have hard lives, but we will carry on.

Rules: No intense combat.

Romance is allowed, but keep it PG13.

Have fun. Or you will be shown the broken screen door.

APPLICATION (I made this myself, sorry if its a bit janky)

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Brief Backstory: (within the roleplay you can explain further)

Relationships: any family or friends in this roleplay with you?

Personality:

Flaws:

Likes and Dislikes:

Anything Else We Should Know:

Who Do You Share a Room With: If you're not sure yet, you can say no pony for now.

Carry On :)

Name: Cloud Shimmers

Race: Pegasus

Appearance: Blue coat with a blonde mane and tail, my cutie mark is a dark cloud being struck by a neon blue bolt of lightning. And almost glowing viridian eyes.

Brief Backstory: When Cloud was very little his parents died, for a while he took care of his little sister Rhapsody. Eventually he left, feeling responsable for his parents death. But he came back, realizing how much he missed his sister.

Relationships: My little sister Rhapsody is here.

Personality: I try to help other ponies with their problems. Other ponies' hapiness comes before mine, I guess thats why I feel sad a lot of the time.

Flaws: I try to make everyone else happy, and that usually end up backfiring. It leaves me mentally exhausted.

Likes and Dislikes: I like ciders of all kinds, cooking, reading, writing and drawing. I love sleep ^^. I dislike headaches and these dizzy spells that I get.

Anything Else We Should Know: I love muffins, they always cheer me up ^^

Who Do You Share a Room With: My little sister if she'll let me.

Name: Rhapsody Sparkles

Race: The horny kind

Appearance: White coat. Rainbow mane with side bangs. Blue gray eyes. Big eyelashes. Rainbow tail. Cutie mark is a bright pink heart.

Brief Backstory: As Cloud said, Rhapsody and Cloud's parents died when they were young. That meant that Rhapsody was mostly raised by her brother. When he walked put, she got even more depressed and attempted suicide. But he came back in time.

Relationships: My big brother best friend forever Cloudy is here

Personality: I'm quite a pessimistic downer, but I'm funny. When I'm on a sugar high which is often, I'm very hyper and pinkie ish. But I'm depressed a lot.

Flaws: I'm depressed a lot and get easily pissed off when ponies brag.

Likes and Dislikes: I like drawing singing acting and hearing music. I hate bragging, crappy pop music, spicy food, and seeing couples being romantic. I like mares and colts. I love baking cupcakes and muffins. I love my brother.

Anything Else: I'm bi. I work at Sugarcube Corner.

Who Do You Share A Room With: Cloudy

• 3 weeks later...

Ooh!! This sounds fun, count me in!! I just hope it's not to late for me to join if this has started.

Name: Dawn Sunrise

Race:Unicorn

Appearance: White coat. Light red and a light red orange.

Brief Backstory: (for the sake of RP and being outcasted:) Grew up in Canterlot, started to learn magic, began setting things on fire.

Relationships: Forever alone

Personality: Rational yet happy go lucky. Likes to think things through. Also very caring of others and is a natural leader.

Flaws: Accidentally sets random objects on fire.

Likes and Dislikes: Does it have sugar? Like. Does it not have sugar? Disliked. Oh, and ponies with no concern for other ponies.

Anything Else We Should Know: Did I mention she absolutally loves sweets and occasionally sets things on fire?

Who Do You Share a Room With: As far as I know, no one.

Times of hardship? Count me in!

[colour=#282828]Name:Starbuster[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Race: Pegasi[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Appearance: Dark blue coat, purple and blue mane [/colour]http://imgur.com/ObIDT

[colour=#282828]Brief Back story: (Adopted) looking for her real parents, low on money, but wants to help ponies despite that. Born in the cold near the badlands, and has traveled all around Equestria looking for her real parents.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Relationships: As with Dawn Sunrise. Forever alone.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Personality: Fun, but can be serious when the time needs it. She loves cheering up others, despite that she's usually depressed.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Flaws: Her depression leads her to make poor decisions and randomly go insane when under a lot of pressure.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Likes: Plums, Pies, muffins, Nighttime, Stars, flying, gifts (giving and receiving), Ponies who are close to each other, books, exploring, and mares and colts.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Dislikes: Ponies making fun of her parentage, ponies making fun of others, being cooped up, being woken up, being taken advantage of, being alone, being depressed.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Anything Else We Should Know: Has a pet dragonfly. (Sparky) Is prone to throwing things at ponies who irritate her. She often does things on instinct, but when given time, she thinks out elaborate ideas and is inventive. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Who Do You Share a Room With: Dawn Sunrise (if that's alright.)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Thi[/colour][colour=#282828]s shall be quite fun :)[/colour]

Oh of course you can room with me StarBuster!! Just be ready to put out A LOT of fires. :D

And yay, I think I'll try and get StarStorm to join. ^^

Now I'm off. CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS: ADVERTISERS!!!

((and not a single cutie mark was earned that day))

...Hey scamps, got anybody I can live with..? Haha. I'mma go with Star Storm, since she's my main character and I don't play her enough xD

Name: Star Storm

Appearance: Very thin, very short. She's a small pony. Yellow eyes, black mane, medium blue coat. See picture below.

(Oof it's so awkward looking and I have better ones but it won't let me post any of them >#<)

Brief Backstory/Personality: (I sort of went off into personality too, hope that's okay! Sorry for the length!) Star was born into Equestria as a mere child of nature.. an orphan. She was adopted by a stallion who was never really there for her, and sort of learned some creative ways to get by, even resulting to thievery sometimes. She called him "Pap." She really enjoyed the freedom of not having too many rules to follow, but knows in her heart that she has no desire to stay there. That IS where she's staying for now, however. She has a grandmother who lives very close that loves her dearly. She used to sleep at her house quite a bit, and still does when she can't find a friend to stay with. In the past, Star Storms grandmother has invited her to move in with her, but Star just doesn't like how she tries to civilize her so much. Star Storm can be a bit of a rascal at times. Gramma Storm gave her three plastic glowy stars, which Star would take with her everywhere. She always puts them up wherever her current "home" is, and seeing as she believes that home is where the heart is, she'll sometimes leave them with a friend that she is currently apart from, sort of to symbolically say that her heart is still with them. (But only if she knows she'll get them back!) When she was a younger foal, she didn't attend flight school (or regular schooling, for that matter) very often because she just didn't want to wake up for it, and then when she DID go to either one, she'd tend to get in trouble.. And then she'd just get in even MORE trouble for not going. It got so bad that she eventually just decided to drop out. Star Storm is very street smart. She's very quick with her mind, and likes trying to get ponies to believe things that aren't true, just to see if she can do it. She can become sad about things fairly easily, but she's definately a character, because she can change gears in a heartbeat. She's not strong, emotionally nor physically, but she is always very loyal to those who are truely her friends.

Relationships: any family or friends in this roleplay with you?: *Is forever alone atm*

Flaws: Star Storm sometimes takes things.. And she isn't book smart at all.. And she lies pretty often.. xD Lol

Likes: Star Storm absolutely LOVES chocolate milk! She also likes punk rock and being petted or held. She likes when ponies believe her fibs. She loves calling ponies "Scamp" and using the word "Radical!"

Dislikes: Star is really really really reeaaalllyyy afraid of the dark. She hates being caught in a lie. Also, she is really cautious around nerds or know-it-alls, because she can't trick them as easily as other ponies. She dislikes breaking her wings. (She tends to break them fairly often)

Anything Else We Should Know: Star is still very young.

Who Do You Share a Room With: Nopony yet.

...If any future applicants would like to room with her just lemme know! ^-^

Name: Wayne

Appearance: Brown skin, Brown Eyes. Black hair with orange stripes/ same with tail.

Brief Backstory: MorningDawn was hired by his father to be a coal miner. He did what his father wanted, but he was going to be tested for saftey to pass a promotion. He failed the test and was fired by his father. Cutie Mark is a pickaxe and a rock.

Relationships: No, not that i can think of. His father is always working, and his mum died. He doesn't hang out at his house a lot. He sits and mopes around town.

Personality: A very shy, soft-spoken, keep it inside guy. Sometimes he can get really angry. When he finds a mare he likes, he falls head over heels for her.

Flaws: Very shy, when danger happens. He can't speak out of his shyness.

Likes and Dislikes: Safe areas that he can depend on; anything that is the opposite.

Anything Else We Should Know: There will be an outburst where he pronounces somethings.

Who Do You Share a Room With: No pony....For now.

Name: Paradisek

Appearance: Blue coat, black hair (looks sorta sad) but has golden, sunshine eyes

Brief Backstory: Was taken as a foal and was tested on in a labratory. (No body enhancements, don't worry.)

Relationships: None

Personality: Quiet, not very athletic, Gloomy, Smart, and Strong.

Flaws: Paranoid. Very, VERY paranoid.

Likes and Dislikes: Likes: Sunrise, Sunset, and Cool Nights. Dislikes: Arrogance and SPIDERS.

Anything Else We Should Know: Eeeeh...no.

Who Do You Share a Room With: Wayne

Edited by ParadiseK

I can share a room with you!! If you want to. My guy is just gloomy like your guy is, and he only sits on his bed and looks at a picture of is mum. He doesn't talk very much either.

is it too late to apply?? if not: (ps i havent played too many roleplays so i wont be very very good :P)

Name: Browneh Hooves (couldnt think of one >.<)

Appearance: Brown colored Colt with bright blue eyes and a dark blue mane, cutie mark is four 1/8th notes, in a tie :P(if you know music you should know what im talking about/picturing it in your head :D)

Brief Backstory: Was never liked in school, even though looks just like an average pony, is incredibly shy and has little friends

Relationships: like the others, forever alone, and alone forever

Personality:shy, but can be outgoing to ponies he gets to know

Flaws:doent exactly like company that much, and is sometimes easily confused or tricked, also not the brightest pony around.

Likes and Dislikes: likes music, solitude and gaming (i guess board games) dislikes audiences, preforming in front of people and getting yelled at/scolded

Anything Else We Should Know:nup

Who Do You Share a Room With: If you're not sure yet, no pony for now.