Running of the Leaves 2012 (OOC Signup, Standings, Discussion)

Yeah. The idea behind this round was that a good performance could catapult you into the thick of the race.

Of course in Stage 6, absolutely no one is safe from possible deductions no matter your score, and there are no bonuses. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Well, that's encouraging... :sleep:

Dice have a nasty tendency to hate on me. Well better go to see how I did... *goes to check his standings...*

(edit) 7th? Well, better than last year so far. I just hope the dice are nice to me this round. I find it funny that the physically weakest (as written) is now the front runner ^_^

Psst...

Guys, a spigot is a type of faucet, and I'd thought I'd stated clearly enough that Maple didn't have any buckets. I'll roll with it, so don't bother editing your posts, but just know for next time Maple's hooves were syrupy because she was trying to staunch the flow of syrup exiting the spigot.

Psst...

Guys, a spigot is a type of faucet, and I'd thought I'd stated clearly enough that Maple didn't have any buckets. I'll roll with it, so don't bother editing your posts, but just know for next time Maple's hooves were syrupy because she was trying to staunch the flow of syrup exiting the spigot.

Just to let you know, my spilled bucket post yesterday wasn't really meant to be connected to your previous Maple post. :P

Scoring will be a bit late. Tomorrow night.

The final active race stage is less than 35 minutes away! After that stage has passed, the final two week 'stage' will be the finish line.

Bonuses in this final active race stage are based on your RP score, but that just affects the odds: The better the RP score, the better the chance of something good happening and not getting hit with a deduction. The worse the RP score, flip that.

Standings updated:

Clockwise/Clockwise- (8, 9, 13, 9, 9, 6) 54

Bellosh101/Sugar Apple-(7, 12, 11, 7, 10, 7) 54

Riverhippo/Applejack- (10, 11, 5, 9, 13, 4) 52

Tywin/Risi- (8, 10, 8, 11, 7, 8) 52

Phil the Time Wizard/Gilda-(6, 8, 12, 9, 9, 8) 52

Rackenhammer/Earth Writer- (6, 10, 9, 11, 7, 7) 51

- These are the ones with a chance to pull it out!

In your dreams AJ!

The amusing part in all of this is that I wasn't expecting I'll be able to maintain the pace judging from my timetable. But it seems that world once again conspired against my predictions and "made me look so baaaad...".

*Goes to post in order to develop a bit better contacts for Star*