Running of the Leaves 2012 (OOC Signup, Standings, Discussion)

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/13027-running-of-the-leaves-finish-line-open-to-all-closes-midnight-december-22nd/

Congratulations Tywin!

The final topic is up. Tywin took first place, followed by Riverhippo and Bellosh101. They were followed closely by PhilTheTimeWizard and Earth Writer!

Thank you all for making this an awesome event!

Well, that IS an unexpected turn of events for me. It means that I don't have any luck in love ;.;

Even though I don't entirely get the scoring system at the end :shock: . But I wonder if I should put that into question.

Anyway, the RP isn't done yet. I'll say it was fun the moment it's locked completely ;) But in case, for those who wouldn't take part in last 'free' stage: The RP was top-notch. It was a pleasure reading all those fantastic ideas and solutions people came up with. That's exactly what I'd expect from an RP of this size. Even though there were so many participants, nobody had issues deciphering other's intentions and replying to them. 't was a jelly good run everyone.

Just, one more thing...

In your dreams AJ!

...my OC conspired against me it seems... I've failed on my quest.

Your OC could still forfeit the win to AJ.... :smug:

Meh, she never listens to what I have to say. You know those mares, always know what's best for them. Always do what they like... Like cats. Cats and mares are alike.

Just checked the race thread. finding out my last post was after it was supposed to close didnt affect my standings did it? :oops:

No.:P Looking on it, it wouldn't have made a difference in your standings. +1 or minus -2 either way(bonuses dependent, which you got for the round), you're in the same position.

• 4 weeks later...