Running of the Leaves 2012 (OOC Signup, Standings, Discussion)

Standings updated.

Stage One is over.

Stage Two: Sweet Apple Acres is up.

It features a performance based bonus.

OOC Note: Your standings do not reflect whom you may interact with, so do not feel forced to work with only those you are around.

It's still anypony's race!

I've been rather busy the past few days, I barely got my stage 1 post out. I may have to sit out stage 2 and resume on stage 3, if that is possible... And what little time I did have I spent on making myself a cutie mark that I'm not sure Artax will accept or not... in hind sight... Probably not the best use of my time (but extremely fun)

Stage two over

Stage Three Begins, Bubbling Brook

This one has a timing based bonus. If you can do it fast enough, the rewards are big! But if you don't(or if you rush it and the posts are bad), you can get a deduction. Or you can go the safe route.

- Topic for all ponies not involved who want to watch the race and interact with fellow fans

I know what yall are thinkin. And the answer is No. I have not bribed any money to Steel for putting AJ ahead. Nor did I do any special favors in order to prove that AJ is best pony. So stop thinkin that!!!!

/me slides bag of bits under table towards SteelEagle.

River has been getting reaaaaaaaaaallly lucky rolls. Both stages of the race, he has rolled 5 for his die rolls.XD He also hit the bonus for stage two. Meanwhile, several others have been getting boned by the die rolls pretty hard. One character has rolled two straight 1's.

I've been rather busy the past few days, I barely got my stage 1 post out. I may have to sit out stage 2 and resume on stage 3, if that is possible... And what little time I did have I spent on making myself a cutie mark that I'm not sure Artax will accept or not... in hind sight... Probably not the best use of my time (but extremely fun)

That's fine. It happens! And the beauty of ROTL is that if you RP well and get some lucky rolls, missing a stage or two does not stop you from possibly winning.

I need to learn how to make that 2.67% possibility dice luck. I mean I SUPPOSE someone could have rolled that. 5 on 1-5, then 4 on a 1-5, then a 5 or 6 on a 1-6

If the second roll was actually a 5, the % chance is 1.33%