Fallen From A Kingdom [Closed](\(-///W///-)/)

Whitefeather

• I'm sorry, but, uhm... This role-play is private, and it's for Lovin'Moonlight and WhiteFeather (Myself) only.
  • Hmmm... Well, you may look through this role-play and be enthralled with it all you like. Just no copying our storyline, comprehend this and think wisely before you act.
  • Derp, herp, I don't give a twerp.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] was solemnly swearing that she was up to no good to herself, pacing back and forth as her rage built. How could her mother expect her to just be shipped off and married? The very idea of it was absurd to her, yet normal for everyone else. She got frustrated, knowing she put some kind of jumpy thing on the ground outside she let herself all out the window though she had wings, once she hit the net she flew higher than she would have liked and closed her eyes tightly, squeaking a, "No!

:oops:" before she hit what she though was supposed to be the ground, but it was... another pony. She quickly got up and apologized.~ "M-My apologies, ma'am..."[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"Ow. ow. ow. " [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn Moon cursed under his breath and rubbed his rump in pain. Of course, it would be just his luck for something to fall out of the sky and land on him of all ponies. He guessed that was the price for being as cute as he was. He shook his body a bit to regain his composure before hearing a rather dainty, light hearted voice from behind him. He whipped around and there stood a regal looking pegasus, a tad taller than him. She was almost and cute as him...almost.[/colour][colour=#daa520] "Are you what landed me?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He asked in a curious tone, quickly switching to one of aggravation.[/colour][colour=#daa520] "Didn't your mommy ever teach you not to go landing on anypony!?[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn reared back a bit. She didn't have to apologize THAT much, it wasn't that big of a deal. He listened to her until she finally asked him a question. [colour=#daa520]"Huh? Am I a filly?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn took a look at his outward appearance, almost as if he had forgotten about his feminine ways. Needless to say, anypony would confuse him for being female. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"I-I'm not a filly...I'm a colt." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said slowly, expecting some harsh backlash from the pegasus he'd stumbled upon.[/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]W-Well, um, you l-look cute anyways, you know...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3] //WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] blushed and looked at the ground, kicking up a bit of dust to distract herself from what she just said.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn Moon was shocked! Usually when he tells somepony that he's male they look at him with disgust or in an awkward manner, but this one. [colour=#daa520]"Y-you don't think its weird for a colt ot be dressing like a little filly? I mean you have to have SOME problem with it?!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Weird, one of the few pony's that doesn't have a problem with his cross dressing and he starts yelling at them, how backwards. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"Did you just call me cute?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn said pointing a hoof at himself. Such a shy pony saying something like that was really unexpected.[/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I don't have any type of problem with it and, y-yes I... J-just called you cute....[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] blushed darker, shying away from the colt.[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"Aw, thanks. Well you're pretty cute yourself. Almost like you could be a princess!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn took her by the hoof and bowed in a regal manner, touching his lips to it. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"Its a pleasure to ask your acquaintance Miss...? [/colour][colour=#000000]For all the conversing they were doing, they had yet to exchange names.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] shrunk back a bit, a blush glued to her cheeks as he kissed her hoof. Then she shifted her hooves from side to side, suddenly finding them interesting.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]U-Uhm....I a-am a princess.... My n-name is WhiteFeather.... I come from a kingdom that is... F-Far away...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn gave off a girlish giggle, his feminine voice more evident than ever. [colour=#daa520]I guess, that was a bit too much, huh?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn released her hoof and[/colour] she shifted them from side to side. He listened to her explain herself through a shy demeanor and blushing rosy cheeks. [colour=#daa520]"Okay, far away, huh? You must be really lonely being here by yourself." [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn said as he stood back up, brushing himself off. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"I'm Autumn Moon, by the way, it's a pleasure."[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]teared up a bit from anger, shaking her head slowly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]N-No, I ran away... My, uhm, m-mother tried to ship me off to a colt I didn't know and make me m-marry him...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]looked away from him, expecting a very harsh response for being selfish and not doing as her mother said.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn noticed White Feather reveal a hint of anger in her voice. Almost like a chink in the usual light-hearted armor he'd seen her in so far. He wasn't quite sure, but the thought of her mother angered her quite a bit. [colour=#daa520]"Well look on the bright side!"[/colour] Autumn said optimistically, changing the subject to something more lighthearted. [colour=#daa520]"You managed to escape the arranged marriage, and you got to meet a cute colt along the way!"[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]S-Suppose I did already...?[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] just blushed, looking at the ground.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"Huh?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn looked at White Feather with a quizzical stare. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"I hope you don't mind me asking who the lucky colt is that got to meet somepony as beautiful as you." [/colour][colour=#000000]He gave her a cocky smirk waiting for a reply from the blushing pegasus.[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]E-Erm, he's a cross dresser and his name is AutumnMoon...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]looked away slightly.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"That's right~"[/colour] Autumn said in a sing-song tone. It was as if he knew the answer already, which he did. Giving the shy filly a quick wink and grabbing her by the hoof and practically dragging her along the soft grass below he led her away from the building she had initially fallen out of. [colour=#daa520]"This is no place to be talking, I can take you to a nearby inn if you'd like?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Despite phrasing his proposal as a question, Autumn wouldn't take no for an answer.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] nodded gently at him, figuring she didn't have a choice and letting him lead her away.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]T-Thank you for this, Autumn...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

The two soon arrived in the affluent vacation town on the north shore of the easternmost Nimbusgait Lake known as Trottingham. Autumn quickly led White Feather through the town, careful not to arouse suspicion amongst the townsfolk although he'd already managed to get a few quizzical stares. They soon arrived at the doorstep to a building with a sign that read, 'The Autumn Harvest Inn.' [colour=#DAA520]This is where I'm staying while in Trottingham." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said slowly, opening the door. [/colour][colour=#DAA520]"Its my parents inn."[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] looked around the inn as she walked inside, blushing and looking around curiously.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]T-This is a very nice inn, Autumn.[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"Thank you, I've lived here ever since I was born. I've sure had some great memories." [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn looked around, checking various rooms. "Okay, my parents and sister don't seem to be here so it looks like it's just you and me for now. Autumn trotted past White Feather to the other side of the inn towards the kitchen. [/colour][colour=#DAA520]"You can take a look around if you'd like. I'll make something to eat, you must be famished." [/colour][colour=#000000]He opened the door and closed it gently behind him, leaving the white pegasus alone.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] looked around, admiring the inn as she yawned curling up on a chair and resting her eyes until Autumn got back but ending up falling asleep, her mane falling into her face.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

It wasn't too long before Autumn Moon returned, carefully balancing plates full of watercress and mint sandwiches on his head and back. He slid them onto the table and gave a mental hoof pump at his small victory. [colour=#000000]He looked around, trying to find any sight of the white pegasus, but to no avail. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"She must have went looking around." [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn said trotting up stairs.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He poked his head in various rooms, but their was still no sign of White Feather. [/colour][colour=#daa520]Well, we'd she go?"[/colour][colour=#000000] Autumn scratched his head with confusion, until he heard what sounded like...light snoring? It was coming from downstairs. He quickly walked to source of the sound, and sure enough curled up in a chair in the most adorable white ball was White Feather, her mane swept over her face as she slept. Autumn gave a smirk and walked away from the pegasus, coming back with a blue wool blanket. He tossed it over her. He took a seat in the chair adjacent to her's across the room and watched her rest peacefully, before finally closing his eyes to rest himself.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] slept for a few more hours, and cuddled closer to whatever warmth had just spread over her, squeaking lightly and yawning while she blushed realizing that she just went to sleep after he'd made something for her.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn's rest was peaceful to say the least. He dreamt of getting to talk to his new friend more. Especially about the faraway place she came from. He slowly awoke. He'd fallen asleep accidentally while waiting for White Feather to wake up.

He gazed around the area, but she was missing yet again.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]came back into the room, blushing and walking up to the chair she was in, sitting in it and looking at him.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]S-Sorry...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]