Fallen From A Kingdom [Closed](\(-///W///-)/)

Whitefeather

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] took off the crown that held her hair in place, putting it around her neck since it was originally a necklace and letting her hair sprawl out over the floor and guards bowed and had a look of relief and worry on their faces, and she winced as she heard her brothers voice boom from the castle walls angry that she had left but she continued to walk through the castle doors but flinching as she saw her brother frowning in a twisted rage at her and looking at her disheveled appearance.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Don't say a word, Autumn...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn gulped and he began to shiver. No doubt that booming voice was her brother. He noticed White Feather flinch at his presence. Was...was she scared too? This couldn't be good. [colour=#daa520]"W-white Feather..."[/colour] Autumn whispered opening his mouth to speak, but held his tongue at her warning If he spoke that could possibly get her in more trouble than she would already be in. He watched as White Feather's brother looked at her with a look of disdain, lucky he didn't seem to notice Autumn...

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] flinched as her brother yelled at her, and she got angry at him as she said it was selfish of her to abandon her kingdom, suddenly using a royal, stern voice.~ [/colour][colour=#000000]"SILENCE!"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] grabbed Autumns hoof, storming off into the castle and quickly going to her room she slammed the door locking it and pacing back and forth.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn was in awe. He wasn't sure what had just happened, but it did. White Feather's brother was yelling at her for being selfish and running off. Then..then she all of a sudden. [colour=#daa520]"White Feather,,,what was that...?"[/colour] Autumn asked as he now stood inside her bedroom after being hurried through the halls of the majestic castle. He watched her pace back and forth, his mouth, agape, still in shock at what he had just witnessed.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather's[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] eyes were glowing slightly, she was in pure rage and she didn't know how to calm herself, so she just went up to Autumn and kissed him blushing heavily and calming down as she deepened the kiss her eyes soon turning back to normal and her rage completely gone as she took her lips off of his and looked away from him, her blush seeming to be burning her face red now.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]....I...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] gulped, feeling like she just swallowed her heart as she just looked away from him at the floor in shame.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

What feelings were these? This kiss, it...it was different from last time. Before what was pure ecstasy, and happiness was now something reminiscent of pure rage. Autumn could feel it as White Feather forced a kiss on him. The pain she she felt and the anger coursing through her into him was only a fraction of what she truly felt, yet Autumn understood how she was feeling completely. Her white hot glowing eyes seemingly calming from the soothing effects of the kiss.

He watched as White Feather broke away, and looked at the floor trying to explain through a burning blush and a gulp of shame.

Autumn quickly walked up to her, gently nuzzling her back and sliding up to her side before finally resting inside her wing and cozying up to her warm body.

[colour=#daa520]"It's okay...you don't have to say anything."[/colour] Autumn simply said his eyes closed enjoying the tender moment just shared. [colour=#daa520]"Sometimes even nice ponies like you need to let it out everyone in a while. There's nothing to be ashamed of..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He gave her a peck on her still red cheeks before sinking deeper into her warm white coat, consoling her.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] had a permanant dark red blush glued to her face, gulping and letting him rest inside her wing as he cuddled up to her warm body.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I'm sorry, though...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] rested her head by his, but she was still tense as she cuddled closer to him.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]A-Autumn, I'm sorry I drug you into all of this....[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

He could feel her body still tense from yelling. [colour=#daa520]"What are you apologizing for, I'm the one who told you to come here and stand up to your mommy and daddy."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Autumn gave White Feather another kiss on the cheek, the dark red blush still clearly visible upon them. Autumn sighed. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"So, what do we do now..?"[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]could feel her brothers anger and embarassment as he stomped up the stairs and she winced as he told one of guards to use magic to unlock her door, then she nuzzled Autumn before she stood up and rubbed her hair down with her hoof, simply cuddling Autumn when her brother stormed off in disappointment that she'd chosen some colt over royalty.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]A-Autumn, it seems he's too confused to say anything so you have nothing to worry about... B-But, h-he's going to tell my mother... S-So, let's go...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] gulped as she slowly trotted down the hall of the kingdom, opening the door to her mothers room and shrunk back immediatly at her mothers glare.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn looked down. Was...was he the cause of all this? He got up and slowly followed White Feather, a saddened exp

ression on his face. He looked up, and what he saw shocked him. White Feather opened a door and immediately shrunk back, as if frightened by something. Curiously he trotted to her side, and peered inside the room. [colour=#daa520]"Who...who is that?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn said a look of disdain on his face. There, inside that room, was White Feather's mother, sporting an evil glare that paralysed the both of them in fear. A bead of sweat dripped down the left side of Autumn Moon's face...this can't be good.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] slowly walked inside the room, feeling like her insides were trying to turn to her outsides as her mothers glare attempted to bore a hole in her heart.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Mother...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] walked up to her mother and bowed to her, looking up into her mothers eyes that carried disdain and unadmirable hate and she winced as her mother gave her a hard slap across the face and she shrunk back, backing up and slowly pushing Autumn out the door, then walking in complete silence back to her room.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn stared in disbelief. What kind of kingdom was this. It was far different from the peaceful ways of Equestria. He quickly caught up with White Feather her cheek stinging red from her mother's hoof. Without saying a word he pulled her into a hug, resting her head on his chest as he stroked her mane. There was nothing that could be said, or should have for that matter.

What had started out as a mission to conquer all, quickly spiraled out of control into foolhardy submission. "There has to be something I can do..." Autumn thought as he gazed over White Feather's beautiful white body. Yet nothing came to mind, with the way things were now, he didn't see any chance nothings turning out for the better.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] seemed void, slowly nuzzling into his chest as she shivered slightly from the fright of being hit by her mother, it stinged. She winced, tears seeming to pour down her face without her even knowing.~ [/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"Maybe..."[/colour] Autumn Moon started wiping the tears from her eyes. [colour=#daa520]"Maybe this was a bad idea..I shouldn't have pushed you into doing this...I'm sorry." [/colour]Autumn let out a heavy sigh as he hugged White Feather even tighter. There had to be something he could do to fix this. Through the whole ordeal, he had been useless; simply a bystander in the affairs of these royal ponies.

[colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-It's fine...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3] //WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] cuddled into him and gave him a light kiss on the cheek, very grateful to have him here.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I... I-I love you, Autumn...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn's mouth went wide. This shy, pegasus who not so long ago fell from the sky and landed on him was now telling him how much she loved him. It felt like a light lit in the darkest tunnel, Illuminating the situation with something better. [colour=#daa520]"I..I love you to...White Feather."[/colour] Autumn closed his eyes and drifted into a his thoughts, all of them focused on her. He felt no need to worry, no need for despair in this still tragic time. As long as he knew White Feather loved him, that was all he needed to stay strong. For his sake, as well as her's.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] gently nuzzled him, and hugged him tightly as she blushed, just rambling on about how grateful she was to have him, she was once again pouring her heart out to him.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn Moon smiled. [colour=#daa520]"Woah, slow down. I'm not going anywhere."[/colour] He moved closer to her, nipping at her ear playfully.[colour=#daa520] "I'll be right here beside you forever so there's plenty of time to tell me everything." [/colour][colour=#000000]There was silence as Autumn pulled up a hoof to stroke her cheek. It was still stained red, but it didn't look as painful as before. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"I can't believe your mother did that. The nerve...."[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]giggled lightly as he nipped her ear playfully, then she playfully nipped his lip before she settled down, blushing as he stroked her cheek with his hoof, she winced lightly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]O-ow...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#000000]Autumn sighed,[/colour][colour=#daa520] "Still hurts, huh..."[/colour] That useless feeling was coming back, and so was that boyish side of him that had no idea about girl emotions. [colour=#daa520]"I-I'm sorry I didn't do anything to help. It's all my fault."[/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-It's alright, Autumn... I mean... I-If all of this didn't happen, I would've never met you.....[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] buried her face inside his warm caramel coat.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520] "Maybe, it would have been better if you hadn't met me..."[/colour] Autumn said, his heart beating faster. [colour=#daa520]"If we hadn't met, none of this would have ever happened. You wouldn't be going through all of this. You would have never had to come back to this place." [/colour][colour=#000000]He got up, leaving White Feather's warm embrace with a sigh as he walked towards the balcony. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"I...I need some time to think..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said quickly before taking one last look at her and turning away, shutting the door.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]teared up as she felt like her stomach had just dropped to her hooves. She winced and let him get up, sighing lightly as she looked at the ground feeling like she'd done something wrong. She cried as it got dark, crying all night long until she fell asleep at midnight.-[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn breathed a heavy sigh as he looked out a the starry sky. His thoughts were no doubt clouded by how guilty he felt for causing White Feather so much pain. While outside he could hear her quiet sobs then they quickly stopped as she fell asleep sometime around midnight. He didn't dare go back in there, not after what he did and said.He leaned over the balcony railing looking down into the pond that pooled out in the garden below. [colour=#daa520]"Sorry, White Feather..."[/colour]

[colour=#D3D3D3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]woke up feeling like she could not walk or talk, her hair was very disheveled and she looked at her self with disdain, slowly combing through the knots in her hair and shivering from the cold of her the kingdom when it was early she put on a robe, slowly opening the balcony doors and not daring to look at Autumn knowing she'd cry she turned away from him and gulping she just slightly limped out of her room, since she'd twisted some type of painful way while she was asleep and hurt her hoof.~[/colour]