Sex: 

Male 

Colt

Species: 

Pegasus

Coat colour: 

Light aluminum / Dark smoke white

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style:

His short, two-colored, windblown mane starts off as a light periwinkle and darkens to a dark shade of baby blue. His medium length, two-colored, tail has the same colour scheme as his mane.

Eye colour:

Periwinkle

Cutie Mark:

His cutie mark is a gold ring, encircled by three wings. Showing his natural synergy with almost everypony.

After a mishap with the weather in Cloudsdale, a major, unscheduled storm broke out. Silver decided to help clear the skies and restore order within the cloud city. He realized he had gotten said cutie mark after his parents ranted at him for going out into the storm, telling him he could've gotten seriously hurt. His parents, finishing their rant, watched Silver walk off and noticed his cutie mark and pointed it out to him. 

Physique: 

Slightly under the average build for colts.

Origin: 

Cloudsdale 

Part time weather management,

Student

Motivation:

He dreams of becoming the best flier in all Equestria and to get a chance to join/meet the Wonderbolts. He strives to become better. He may not be the fastest or most agile pegasus, but he sure will try.

Even though Silver's main concern is becoming a great (the best) flier, he cares about the well being of nearly almost everypony and will do anything in his power to help somepony out when they're feeling blue or just needs assistance

Silver loves to fly, I can't stress this enough. Though occasionally he will trot around or "hoof it" to a destination. He enjoys muffins and if somepony were to offer him some, that pony would be Silver's best friend forever, regardless if  he really knows the pony or not. He also enjoys helping out other ponies. Besides flying, reading is another activity he enjoys, having read multiple books regarding the laws of flight and just about every book that even mentions the famed adventure pony of fiction, "Daring Do".

Dislikes: (optional)

Hypocrites, he can't stand them. Also: bullies, mean ponies, ponies that think they are the best and are very boastful (unless of course said pony is just messing around and knows their place in the world). He doesn't like it when somepony will try to help him with a task he is working on, he hates feeling like a burden.

Character Summary:

History –

Foal-hood:

Like most pegasi, Silver Wisp ijiwas born and raised in Cloudsdale. As soon as he was of age, he began attending junior flight school, learning the fundamentals of flight. Not being a social type of pony, Silver Wisp generally just kept to himself often, but would occasionally talk to the few friends he had. 

One day, his parents decided it would be a good idea to take him to a flight show. Silver wasn't very fond of this idea and protested, being too caught up with his own flying. Though, after much thought, Silver realized that he could possibly learn how to fly better by watching other ponies do it. Unfortunately for the young foal, the show was almost over when he arrived. He watched a few pegasi flaunt around and became bored pretty fast. He was getting ready to leave when somepony introduced the Wonderbolts. The crowd around him came to life. Silver Wisp actually hadn't heard of the Wonderbolts until this moment, this was odd because everypony knew who they were.  He watched in awe as they performed. Spinning around doing daring tricks, hypnotizing flight patterns and their spectacular speed and agility. Falling in love with those great ponies instantly, Silver swore to himself that he would one day become a Wonderbolt. He began to train himself; everyday after school and just about whenever he  had free time, he would practice his flying. Of course though being only a foal with small, undeveloped wings he could only hover in the air for a short period of time by rapidly flapping his wings, slowly descending as he would exhaust himself. But that didn't stop him, when his wings weren't burning from over use, he would be pumping them as hard and fast as he could, trying to stay off of the ground, err, well, clouds in this case. After much, MUCH, practice, Silver became one of the first foals in his Junior Flight Class to fly without exhausting him/herself within minutes of their flying.

Colt-hood: Silver, now a colt, has begun to slightly change his goals in life. Of course he still wanted to be the greatest Pegasus that ever lived and a Wonderbolt, but he also thought it would be best to help everypony else with their goals and dreams. Though Silver had trouble with this, for he wasn't very skilled at interacting with other ponies. This due to his excessive flight training as a foal. So socially-awkward Silver still attends flight school, but with advanced classes and delving deeper into the art of flying, plus the normal academic classes which all ponies take. When Silver wasn't at school, he was searching for a job, possibly working at the Junior Speedsters Flight Camp or weather management. He soon got a job monitoring the clouds in Cloudsdale. Making sure no clouds were raining when it called for a clear day and things of that nature. Nothing to serious that would seem unreasonable for a colt of his stature.

He still practices his flying every now and then but he has become a bit lazy now and prefers to just go cloud swimming or napping on one of his clouds. This said, he had also gotten in a bit of trouble for not dispelling of the clouds on which he rests upon.

Parents-

Silver's parents, Golden Flair and Sonata, reside in Cloudsdale with Silver Wisp. Golden Flair, his father, works within the Rainbow Factory. Where, like the name suggests, rainbows are made. While Sonata, Silver's mother, is a pianist at one of the many restaurants in Cloudsdale.

Both Sonata and Golden Flair are very proud of their son. They're happy to see that instead of devoting his entire life to being a Wonderbolt, the chances of becoming one actually pretty slim, Silver Wisp also has taken up a part-time job managing the weather.

Cutie Mark Story-

One day, in the area of the Weather Factory where the clouds are made and cared for, something had gone terribly wrong. Silver, resting in his cloud home, began hearing screams of panic in the general direction of the Factory, that's when his parents bursted into house, exp<b></b>ressions of fear glued to their faces and their manes and tail matted and slightly frayed in places. Overall they looked pretty panicked.

They told Silver about the problem and for him to stay within the safety of their cloud home, but he had other plans. He snuck out of the house to try to get everything under control. He tried solving it on his own, but failed. He thought he could corral all of the clouds by himself, for he was very independent at the time. But he was only one Pegasus, and after he nearly exhausted himself, he learned it was impossible. He found out that maybe he didn't have to do things on his own, that it's ok to have help from other ponies. Eventually, with the help of multiple pegasi, the sky was once again clear. Naturally, the city took some damage and some ponies were injured, but for the most part, everything was normal. He spent the rest of the day assisting ponies that need help and repairing parts of Cloudsdale, with the help of other pegasi. It was now when he felt a slight tingle on his flank, but he simply ignored it, thinking it was possibly a puff of cloud that had fallen or something inconsequential.

Flaws – 

Despite Silver's natural synergy with almost every pony, he is socially awkward, which causes minor and/or major complications when talking to somepony he doesn't know well, making it harder to do an assigned job. Also he tends to ignore someponies, not because he's doing it just for the sole purpose of ignoring them but he is usually preoccupied with something and doesn't notice them. He also tends to try to avoid confrontation, being uncomfortable with telling somepony how to do something or they're in the way and things like this.

Personality -

Very kind and thoughtful to everypony he meets. Though sometimes he may come off as rude when somepony may do something inappropriate or suggestive, he states his opinion as lightly as he possibly can but someponies may take it the wrong way.

Ok, so this character is ready for review. Please, if you are not RP Helpstaff, or a Senior RP helper, do not post here. PM me or something, for I do not want this app to get bumped, thank you.

Also, I'm really not sure if I'm allowed to reference Daring Do, so if I need to change that, feel free to correct me. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize. I claimed this app during Halloween, uhhh, festivities and because there was no posts after that date I never knew I claimed it. My bad! Onto the app!

If he is a colt, he shouldn't have his occupation being part time weather management. Almost universally what we see in the show is that unless they are helping the family business, colts and fillies don't appear to have jobs. Now, that isn't a major concern. I can see him as being on the verge of stallionhood, so a part time job would work- as long as he is a student first and foremost. I would simply suggest adding student to his 'occupation'.

Beyond that, the app looks just fine!