The Coalition of Unusually Talented Ponies (Apply in OOC)

Livewire cocked his head,[colour=#00FFFF] "I'm a walking battery, I dont have a charge"[/colour] he said as he pulled out a strange pole, a light was blinking at the top and the bottom spread out,[colour=#00FFFF] "And despite common belief, I dont short out equiptment or make bombs... without good reason."[/colour] he huffed as he trotted away, pole streatched out infront of him, the light stopped blinking, but he continued anyway,[colour=#00FFFF] "I have my morals." [/colour]he muttered, just before a leg jutted out to the side as electricity streamed through it, he kept walking away from the group,

[colour=#00FFFF]"I helped invent half the equiptment we're using, but does anypony care, noooo, Livewires a psychopathic, homicidal, science related memetic disordered maniac, who needs to give him any stuff." [/colour]looking over his shoulder after he was a good ways away from the ret, he pulled a headset from his backpack.

All Storm Hammer felt was a whirr, followed by a white blur and then silence, punctuated by the stillness and occasional insect sound that told him that he had arrived.

He gathered up his equipment bag and put on his headset, just in time to hear Tank bark something about splitting up.

"[colour=#006400]I guess I'll do aerial recon..[/colour]" he thought. He scanned the canopy for an opening, and finding one, he jumped up, flapped his wings hard a few times then shot up straight through.

Finally finding a moment to himself he took a bite out of his sandwich, while lazily scanning the area for anything unusual

Livewire shook his pole a bit and the light began blinking again. [colour=#00FFFF]"There we go! a trail!"[/colour] he called through the headset, [colour=#00FFFF]"Now I can begin!"[/colour]

There was a sudden burst of blue magic in his area that lasted several minutes, then Livewire returned to the group with a small aluminum sword.

[colour=#00FFFF]"I found a cache of metal, does this count towards something?"[/colour]

(Like this.)

An explosion, louder than it was deadly, shook the individuals. A clear source was automatically pinpointed on any scanners on the map, thanks to the scanner's technology. A small trail of smoke could be seen going into the air, but it went away quickly.

Tank was concussed from the blast, being knocked over onto his side. He pulled out his scanner to see the direction the blast came from, and started heading that direciton. He made a mental note to be more surefooted in the future.

(ah, that would do it.)

Livewire turned to the source of the explosion in mock concern, [colour=#00FFFF]"Aww, fireworks starting already?" [/colour]he chuckled. his horn flased as he began teleporting in short leaps to the site, [colour=#00FFFF]"boom. Boom. Boom. BOOM!"[/colour] he said everytime he teleported, the last one was followed by an explosion of his won that sent him flying. [colour=#00FFFF]"Whee!"[/colour]

Storm Hammer had been lost in his own thoughts, more focused on lunch when the explosion caught him off guard, causing him to momentarily lose his grip on his sandwich and he had to comically scrabble to keep it from getting away from him.

Recomposing himself, he switched on his communicator.

"[colour=#006400]Storm Hammer to team, you guys heard that explosion? it's about a couple of kilometers Northwards, going in closer[/colour]"

[colour=#00FFFF]"My my, mr pegasi, before you finish lunch?"[/colour] Livewire called back as he began falling back down, [colour=#00FFFF]"have fun with the fireworks!"[/colour] he resumed cackling and pulled a long sheet of aluminum, streching it out, he stiffened it with electricity and glided toward the north, [colour=#00FFFF]"Wheee! I'm a bird!"[/colour]

• 2 months later...

Storm Hammer had been lost in his own thoughts, more focused on lunch when the explosion caught him off guard, causing him to momentarily lose his grip on his sandwich and he had to comically scrabble to keep it from getting away from him.

Recomposing himself, he switched on his communicator.

"[colour=#006400]Storm Hammer to team, you guys heard that explosion? it's about a couple of kilometers Northwards, going in closer[/colour]"

( ooc: I just looked at your pic after reading my posts, couldnt stop loling XD)