NemesisPon3's Requests thread. [ on hold until further notice ]

NemesisPon3

Hey chaps Okay after doing a test run with my previous requests thread ( which I never finished and I apologize for that ) I have decided to start this official requests thread where you can request images when they are open and I can request something too.

Okay so again I will be opening up a total of 5 slots since that is my limit so I do not go overboard with work. Again I am doing a first come first serve deal.

I will draw OC's and officials from the show both mane and background.

I wont be drawing mature stuff like death and adult content.

Requests are on hold until I get rather important personal issues sorted out.

Inb4 Kyrptchild Scootabelle request!

I humbley request a picture of Twilight sparkle taking a hot bath!

You know...that's if you want to. :) Maybe something background style for a desktop wallpaper?

Oh yeah, I accept your request. :D

I am constantly waiting for the inevitable scootabelle request sooo yeah XD

And you asked and it shall be drawn. Given that I have not drawn anything like that before it may take a few extra days

and thank you :D

I humbley request a picture of Twilight sparkle taking a hot bath!

Uhhhh.... good choice? :blush:

Anyway, I'd like a canon-accurate drawing (preferably a vector) of my griffon OC, Falco Kestrelson. I have reference pics for what sort of hat and vest I want Falco to wear (griffonize the vest as best you can, I don't particularly care what it takes for you to do so) and the type of falcon I loosely visually based Falco off of.

Oh, please don't include any background of any kind. I'd also like it if Falco has a happy sort of expression on his face.

I am constantly waiting for the inevitable scootabelle request sooo yeah XD

And you asked and it shall be drawn. Given that I have not drawn anything like that before it may take a few extra days

and thank you :D

Excellent! I don't mind, it shall be worth the wait!

Uhhhh.... good choice? :blush:

Anyway, I'd like a canon-accurate drawing of my griffon OC, Falco Kestrelson. I have reference pics for what sort of hat and vest I want Falco to wear (griffonize the vest as best you can, I don't particularly care what it takes for you to do so) and the type of falcon I visually based Falco off of.

Just come out and say you want a vector. >.> Don't sugar coat it with "canon accurate"

Oh, cool. I'd love you to draw one of my ponies if you're willing.

Since I have a lot of OCs and I'd love getting art of pretty much any of them, I'll give you an option at to which you want to draw. ;)

I'd love to see you draw any one of the following: Ardent Fate, Arcana, Starless Shroud, or Midnight Brand. Don't care which you go with. Poses and backgrounds are up to you. All characters already have at least one piece of art you can find on the profile; take as much inspiration from the existing art as you like, but don't feel bound by the previous interpretations if you'd rather interpret my descriptions differently. Just ask if you need any thing about whichever you decide to draw clarified.

Thanks, Nemy. :)

Oh, cool. I'd love you to draw one of my ponies if you're willing.

Since I have a lot of OCs and I'd love getting art of pretty much any of them, I'll give you an option at to which you want to draw. ;)

I'd love to see you draw any one of the following: Ardent Fate, Arcana, Starless Shroud, or Midnight Brand. Don't care which you go with. Poses and backgrounds are up to you. All characters already have at least one piece of art you can find on the profile; take as much inspiration from the existing art as you like, but don't feel bound by the previous interpretations if you'd rather interpret my descriptions differently. Just ask if you need any thing about whichever you decide to draw clarified.

Thanks, Nemy. :)

Took a good long look and decided to go with Midnight Brand :)

If you still have a spot open I got something for ya. ^^

I would like it if you did a tribute character for me. My idea is the pony version of Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat. Cool huh? I hope that doesn't count as mature content for you because of the game. I guess this may be a challenge for you but I'm not in any rush so feel free to take your time. I know quality needs time.

I would like this outfit and pose: (If you can replicate the ice effect that would be sweet.)

-----I know you can't see his eyes but they are normal and blue.-----

250px-Sub-Zero.jpeg.png

So... what do you say? If so, have fun! :D

If you still have a spot open I got something for ya. ^^

I would like it if you did a tribute character for me. My idea is the pony version of Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat. Cool huh? I hope that doesn't count as mature content for you because of the game. I guess this may be a challenge for you but I'm not in any rush so feel free to take your time. I know quality needs time.

I would like this outfit and pose: (If you can replicate the ice effect that would be sweet.)

-----I know you can't see his eyes but they are normal and blue.-----

250px-Sub-Zero.jpeg.png

So... what do you say? If so, have fun! :D

No problemo!

• 2 weeks later...

Though I was the first commenter last time, I seem to have missed this round. :shifty:

qm.gifqm.gifqm.gifMustBeIll.png?t=1352841591

Attention everyone. The last request has been finished and uploaded to the gallery. I will reopen the requests tomorrow once the image has been approved and what not.

Keep an eye out on the thread chaps ;)

I shall be watching...I will be first again, maor Twilight!! :mad:

qm.gifqm.gifqm.gif

I shall be watching...I will be first again, maor Twilight!! :mad:

You're an artist, LM. Go make your own Twilight fanart, hehehe. :blah:

PS: I'll beat ya to the first request this time......... *evil laughter*