NemesisPon3's Requests thread. [ on hold until further notice ]

NemesisPon3

SOOPRISE...

:20: I WIN, BELLOSH! :20:

i TOTALLY DIDN'T STAY UP REFRESHING THE PAGE UNTIL THE SLOTS WERE OPEN, HONEST!

How's about this time around, Twilight lazing about on the beach reading a good book and maybe my OC Autumn Moon doing something random in the water? I have a few references for Autumn, but they aren't really relevant because his mane and tail style are constantly changing so you can draw them in whatever style you'd like. He doesn't t always wear the same thing, but its up to you what you put him in, if anything. A the most, he'd be wearing a frilly sun hat and a pair of shades off his eyes.

References:

Autumn Moon:

th_AutmnFull.png

His cutie mark, just in case:

th_AutumnCutieMark.png

He's also on tumblr, http://askautumnmoon.tumblr.com/; He usually has some type of bow or ribbon in his mane so he's easy to pick out.

Thanks in advance :)

I'll be sitting next round out to give other people a chance to get some work in, also if there are any other request you want done just post them. I'm sure the artist that no doubt stalk your thread will be happy to oblige! Thanks in advance!

:20: I WIN, BELLOSH! :20:

i TOTALLY DIDN'T STAY UP REFRESHING THE PAGE UNTIL THE SLOTS WERE OPEN, HONEST!

RAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'll join in on the Twilight Sparkle fan crowd too. I'd like a pic of her having fun while sliding down a slide..... REVERSE GRAVITY STYLE! :D

See S3E2 for reference concerning sliding down an incline using a reverse gravity spell. However, have her slide on her back instead of on her hooves. :P

Okay I am now officially reopening the request thread I apologize to both lovinmoonlight and bellosh but I am going to be bringing in a new rule.

If you made a request in the previous thread you cannot make another in the next set. This is so other members of canterlot can get a request in.

Hope you understand and request away.

If you made a request in the previous thread you cannot make another in the next set.

Looks like you don't win after all, LM. :evil:

PS: I have no objections to the new rule. :)

• 1 month later...

Request thread has been reopened I apologize to tenkan and raincloudrunner for not doing your requests. Things got busy then Christmas came around which made me even more busy with family so if you want to make your request again please do before the slots get filled.

Again first come first serve and this time anyone can request. since it has been a long time and such. for this set of requests the in bold rule DOES NOT apply but next time it will.

oooooh! thanks for the christmas themed picture. :) also, I'd like to request Starbuster decked out in some cool silvery pegasi armor. Where she is doesn't really matter to me, but she loves the nighttime, so perhaps a nighttime picture would be good? :) thank you. :)

oooooh! thanks for the christmas themed picture. :) also, I'd like to request Starbuster decked out in some cool silvery pegasi armor. Where she is doesn't really matter to me, but she loves the nighttime, so perhaps a nighttime picture would be good? :) thank you. :)

It shall be done! and glad you like the Christmas picture :)