Just a quick little question.

JLBelle12

Before I do anything I have a simple and quick question. I have read the rules, guidelines, the do's and don'ts of applications, and well pretty much everything that should be read before anything. Now I just have a question and I couldn't find the answer to it in any of the threads/ forums about rules. Are we allowed to do Rule 63 (on a cross and arrow) MLP characters? I RP as one on another site so I have experience and stuff with the character. It said nothing about not allowing them in here, but I want to be sure about this and not get yelled at for it. Rule 63 is pretty much taking a MLP character and changing the gender of it if you did not know. Like take Twilight Sparkle in rule 63 she would be Dusk Shine and so on. So if anypony could just give a simple answer to my question that would help a lot thanks! ^^

PS: This picture here is pretty much what it is and the example of Twilight and Dusk Shine. tumblr_m0hn02l3311r6izako1_400.png

Thank you so much for asking this!! Good to know I'm not the only one whose been curious about this. :smirk:

So you can only Rule 63 in CrossOver / FIM Free? Cool, may start an RP based on On a Cross and Arrow now....

Also, does anypony else just HATE Dusk Shine's mane? :razz: