Our Kingdom Continues [Closed]

PIJIN

RPBanner2.png?t=1352076693

[colour=#daa520]"I love you to, White Feather."[/colour] Autumn continued to rub her stomach, he could feel the rumbling the sounds were making as they ravaged through out her stomach. [colour=#daa520]"White Feather, whats wrong with your stomach?"[/colour]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]blushed heavily as she slowly looked away.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-It's just me being worried... My stomach flops around when I am worried... I-I hope you still truly love me after all of this....[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3] //WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] cuddled against him tightly as she trembled with a faint fright that he might not trust her.~[/colour]

RPBanner2.png?t=1352076693

[colour=#daa520]"O-oh, okay..."[/colour] Autumn trailed off, her stomach was still rumbling, but he backed away from her. [colour=#daa520]"Of course, I still love you, White Feather. After all this, I haven't fallen out of love with you, I'm pretty sure I've fallen for your more than before."[/colour] He said chuckling at himself. [colour=#daa520]"There's no reason to worry, trust me. I was just being a big dummy is all."[/colour]

Autumn lightly kissed the crease of White Feather's back as he nuzzled her short coat. It smelled sweet after her taking a hot shower. Definitely his favorite smell.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]shuddered at the feeling of the crease of her back being kissed as she giggled lightly, then she bit his ear playfully blushing.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]You're going to end up with three fillies if you don't stop it, Autumn.[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]