Carry On (can have 12 ponies max, apply in the OOC!)

[colour=#282828]The Plot: We are all outcast. We have all had expiriences no pony should have to have. But here, we all accept eachother. We live in a big building on the edge of ponyville. Everypony shares a bedroom and bathroom with another pony of their choice. We have one large kitchen and one large living area in our building. Ponies wonder about us. About why we all choose to live together. It's because we are maybe down on our luck (and bits), because we want ponies to understand, we want a friendly community. We pull pranks, we have our sad moments, and we all just live together as a family. We have hard lives, but we will carry on.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Apply in OOC: [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Rules: No intense combat. [/colour]

[colour=#282828] Romance is allowed, but keep it G-rated.[/colour]

[colour=#282828] Have fun. Or you will be shown the broken screen door. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]12 ponies max. There are 6 bedrooms.[/colour]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhapsody trotted up to the door of a gray three story building. She peeked through the peephole of the solid wooden door and saw a broken screen door blocking most of her view of the inside. She levitated her keys from her saddlebag and unlocked the door and pulled it open. The screen door creaked. "Anybody here yet?" she called, and heard no response. Rhapsody saw that the living room was furnished with a drab looking sofa and some other basic furniture, but was very drab. She walked into the next room, the kitchen, and found that it, too, while having all basic appliances, was very drab. She decided to go take a look at the room she'd be sharing with her big brother, Cloud, who was yet to arrive. She walked up the staircase in the living room onto the second floor and found room three. She stepped in, and dropped her stuffed saddlebags on the floor next to the bottom bunk bed. She recalled the ad in the paper that had reffered her to this place. It simply had a number, an address and "Homes for ponies with nowhere to go". Rhapsody took in her new home as she waited for the other ponies to arrive, some of which she had never met.

Cloud knocked on the door before entering, he was going to be staying in this new home with his sister, Rhapsody. He walked in and called out, "Anyone here yet?" He looked around at the drab surroundings and decided to head upstairs to their room, he knocked on the door before entering. "Hey sis!" He walked and gave her a hug, "So, this is it, right?"

"Yup! Nopony else has arrived yet, last time I called Mr.... I don't even remember said there are four more ponies coming for sure. We should get our stuff put away then go to the store for some pair and decorations and baking ingredients and food and.. Gah. " Rhapsody began putting away her things in one of the sets of drawers in the room.

[colour=#800080]"Paper or plastic, sir?"[/colour] Star Storm looked at the pony she was purchasing her chocolate milk from.[colour=#0000cd] "Actually, it's.. Not that important. I don't really care."[/colour] [colour=#0000cd]It's just a carton of chocolate milk.. Why do I even need a bag?[/colour] Ever since she'd let her stylist-in-training friend practice on her mane this morning, it seemed like everypony was mistaking Star as a colt. The pony behind the counter looked at the non-existent line of customers behind Star Storm, placing the carton in a paper bag. [colour=#800080]"..Rough day..?" [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"I umm.. I rode an air balloon for the first time today. With somepony I really really like, actually!"[/colour] The mare smiled at the young filly, thinking that maybe the little pegasus may not be so down on her luck after all. [colour=#800080]"Cool! Have fun?"[/colour][colour=#0000cd] "I had a blast when we took off, every pony looked like ants, and I totally saw my friend Pepperjack's house!! My friend Licorice kept pointing houses out, too, but I don't know as many ponies as her. I asked her out when we where up there." [/colour][colour=#800080]"Aaaaand you scored a girlfriend? Good for you!" [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"No. She said no. Then the last two hours were the most awkward of my entire life ever!" [/colour][colour=#800080]"Oh, geez.. I'm really sorry to hear! Well, there's still plenty of fish in the sea fella."[/colour] Another customer came up, and Star left as soon as the pony started checking his items out. A little smirk found it's way to her lips, leaving the store knowing very well that the pony had never asked for her bits. [colour=#0000cd]Well, at least one good thing happened today. Free chocolate milk![/colour] Star Storm tossed the paper bag somewhere near the trashcan, layed the milk in her bag, and pulled out a map she'd received last night, which led her to the three-story building. She stared up in awe for a moment, feeling belittled by the grey structure. [colour=#0000cd]Here it is, Star.. No more sleeping behind Sugarcube Corner![/colour]

Wayne was staring at the ground for 3 hours thinking about his life and moping about something that is going on in his life. He can't go home or he will just be all alone again. He does not want to walk home and just sit around and mope again. He never goes home after his school hours. He just walks around town thinking about his life. The debt, the stress, his mother's death, ponies making fun of him for not passing that test. It was all to much for him to handle. He got up from the bench and walked to his real home. The place where outcasts were welcome. He could call it his home. He started walking and then he put his hoodie on, he may have very emotions for pain, but coldness does not really agree with him. He looked up to the building where he had his bed and some other personal things. He slowly opened the door with a creek. He was still looking at the ground when he opened the door into the building. He looked up and walked through the doorway. He closed then door and slowly walked to his bedroom. He liked talking to his buddies, but he was to shy to speak up, " Uh.......Is anyone here?"

Starbuster limped through town, her head down, tail dragging in the dirt. She had heard that her real parents were in town, but it turned out to just be a scam. Some ponies beat her up and stole all her bits. Her back right leg was hurting, her wing was bent, sticking straight out, and she had bruises in various places on her body. She finally arrived at the place she would be staying at. [colour=#4b0082]"Hello? Anypony here?" [/colour]She said weakly, not sure if anyone heard her. She stepped inside the grey building, finding the door unlocked. She wandered around the bottom floor, seeing all of the basic appliances. Wandering up to the second floor, she saw the three ponies standing in the hallway. [colour=#4b0082]"Oh, hello there..." [/colour]She said weakly. [colour=#4b0082]"I don't mean to interrupt, but I was told I had a room upstairs. May I get past?"[/colour] She said, her wing twitched, causing her to wince in pain, her eyes till on the floor.

Wayne looked at the mare, " Uhh....Err....." He wasn't very good with words. He looked at the ground saying no word. He looked at a mare that came from no where. " Looks like you will have to share a room with that one..." MorningDawn thought. He looked up, " I will share a room with....Uh.....errr......her," He gently nudged the mare.

Starbuster looked a bit shocked when MorningDawn said he would share a room with her. [colour=#4b0082]"Um.. I already have someone staying with me. They're supposed to be here later..."[/colour] She said, stepping past the three ponies.[colour=#4b0082] "I'll see you guys once I rest for a bit." [/colour]She said, stepping past them. Going upstairs, she went to room twelve. Turning her key in the lock, she stepped inside. [colour=#4b0082]"Well this is homely." [/colour]She said, sitting on her bed.

Wayne looked at the floor. He had not said a word. Predictable. That's all he could think of, but he still looked for his room and dumped his stuff underneath his bed. He got out of his room and walked back to the mare that asked him if he wanted to go, " I....uh...would like to come.......I think i might need........Some fresh air." Lies! He just wanted to hang around the cool ponies so that way his friends would stop picking on him. But, then again everyone was outcasts here so.....Fat Chance! He probably was just going so that way he can get sad about some more things.

Cloud yawned, "You can hang out with me here if you want," He smiled at Morning Dawn, "I still have some unpacking to do, and I'm guessing you do too." He looked at the stairs, "We could help each other out, and then find a way to kill the time." He suggested, not really in the mood to go to the store.

"Okay. I'm going soon, I'm almost done putting stuff away, so if anyone needs anything, make a list. " Rhapsody hopped up to her room and put away her things quickly, then went downstairs to put away her kitchen things such as piping bags, mixin bowls, etc. She then grabbed her saddlebags. "So nopony needs anything?"

Star Storm took the carton of chocolate milk she'd just gotten from the store out of her bag before tossing her belongings in her room. She came into the shared middle-part of the building, placing a hoof under her head and one leg over the other with a wing-assisted leap on the couch. She took a swig of chocolate milk before looking around at everypony. [colour=#0000cd]This isn't so bad..[/colour]

Wayne shook his head and looked at the ground, " Uh........I.....Uh change my mind...........I....Think i might stay.......I just can't go back out there or......I'll..........Just get sad again," He said in a hushed voice. He went back to his room kind of embarrassed. He can't talk to any pony, not after what happened in townsquare. It was actually a good day, until a group of his friends showed up and humiliated in front of every pony. That's why he hates crowded areas. He shivered at the thought. He can never show his true nature. He used to be a happy 16 year old stallion, but now he is a gloomy no talk at all kind of stallion. He walked over to his room when he passed some pony. He slowly walked back and looked at the pony. His dark gloomy eyes stared at mare. He actually was more nervous around mares. That's when he can't show his true nature at all. He can barely even speak to mares! He stared at her with silence then his gloomy eyes looked to the floor and walked over to his room. He brushed past the doorway and slowly got on his bed. He pulled up his hood and grabbed his box that held whatever happiness that he has left. He opened up the box and there was a picture of his mother.

Paradisek poked his head out of the alleyway between Quills and Sofas and a random residential estate. Ponies were bustling about the various stalls and shops which made what he was about to do so much easier. He nonchalantly walked out into the traffic of ponies and tried to blend in among them. He was almost there, if he could make it just a few more blocks, he would be home free. He looked at the ponies that surrounded him. No sign of any enemies, for now. He quickened his pace and made his way through the crowds around the stands. He could see the lone house from here if only nopony paid to much attention to him he should be fine.

He finally made it to the end of the block, and about 50 yards away he could see his, hopefully, new home. He let his shaggy black hair cover his eyes for security, he didn't like the stares he received. His eyes were the brightest apparently anypony had seen, which is why he usually shielded them

Dawn sat in back of a pegasus drawn carriage on her way to ahouse outside of Ponyville. Though the ride there was relatively short, it had felt like hours to the little filly. She didn't want to move away from her home in Canterlot, but she was forced to. Due to her being a walking fire hazard.

The carriage began to slow and lose altitude, for she had reached her destination. The filly exited the carriage with her luggage and slowly advanced to the large grey house that was to be her new home. A small smile formed at her lips and she giggled slightly. She just realized something: New friends to play with!! So with the filly once more excited and happy, she began bouncing towards the house and let herself inside.

[colour=#FF0000]"Helloooo!! Anypony there!!..."[/colour]

She winced slightly at the thought of being alone. She bounced around the first floor for a few minutes, examining her new home. Everything was pretty bland and the house needed a serious make over. She bounced up the stairs, hoping somepony was there.

[colour=#FF0000]"Is there anypony up here?"[/colour]

Wayne heard some voices outside of his room. He was curious to check it out, so he closed his lid to his box and stashed it underneath his bed. He slowly walked out to see some new pony. He did want to meet this one. She looked very odd to Wayne. Wayne walked slowly toward the two speaking to each other. Why was she here, she looked like a normal filly. His tall, muscular appearance towered over her. Wayne did have a muscular appearance, but he was very soft. He looked down at the filly wondering why she would be here. Of course she was an outcast, but how? Wayne shrugged and walked back over to his room. He opened the box and stared at the pictures. He saw a picture of his Mother, his father, and himself having a picnic together. He sighed with much sadness. He looked through the box and found an envelop he has looked through multiple times. Once again he opened the letter and read his mothers words. At the end he cried deeply with sorrow. No pony knew but his mother was killed by a disease carried by a fly. He never understood why she would do such a thing, but the last things his mother did was with him. The picnics, the fairs, the trips to the lake. All before she died the next morning. He was now tearing up and he whimpered a little.