The Sakura Euphoria [Closed]

Whitefeather

[colour=#000000]Lovin'Moonlight [/colour]([colour=#a9a9a9]8:23:00[/colour] [colour=#696969]PM[/colour]): [colour=#ADD8E6]'Cause you is. ( [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]A perv.[/colour][colour=#ADD8E6])[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]Trollab ([/colour][colour=#ffa07a]8:25:00[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3] [/colour][colour=#afeeee]PM[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]):[/colour][colour=#008080] [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]U-Uhm, I-I-I [/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]don't[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] know what [/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]y-you're talking[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] a-about...[/colour]

[colour=#FFA07A]_______________________[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]__________________________________[/colour][colour=#afeeee]____________________________[/colour][colour=#ffff99]_______________________[/colour]

:lol:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]decided that she would go into the forest today, and let her hair down as she trotted along the damp forest floor looking around in awe with her big brown eyes blinking in amazement at something they'd never seen before. She stumbled back a bit at what she saw next, though. It was a very healthy and huge sakura tree that looked like it had a door on it make out of years of growing so much. She slowly stepped inside and looked around, watching the sun set. Once the sun set, she yawned and went to sleep inside the large tree but the next day she woke up, curled up in a ball and letting the warm sun hit her pure white coat, but she heard the familiar pitter patter of hooves as she raised her head slowly and sleepily, her hair in her face.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]H-Hello...?[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RPBanner3.png?t=1352625083

[colour=#daa520]"This forest is amazing...so dense and full of life."[/colour]

Today started out like any other day for Autumn Moon. Generally exploring areas around towns. This time he was accompanied by White Feather, a particularly interesting pegasus who he had met a few months earlier due to some rather... interesting circumstances. The two now were traveling companies roaming the wide open spaces of Equestria. Today they had stumbled upon what locals of Stalliongrad called, The Lost Wood.

Despite his enthusiastic nature about the forest, something was amiss, as White Feather had gone missing, no doubt wandering from his side to explore more of the forest despite the numerous times he'd warned her. Autumn looked around the forest crowded with vegetation. [colour=#daa520]"Hm, whats that...?"[/colour]

He looked up, to his surprise a large cherry blossom tree rose high into the sky, higher than most of the trees in the area. It was thick and the petals glowed ominously. There was even a strange door like entrance that cut through the tree. He quickly entered it, his curiosity taking over.

[colour=#daa520]"Oh jeez..."[/colour] Autumn Moon gave a playful giggle. [colour=#daa520]"There you are, silly filly."[/colour] He spotted White Feather looking around sleepily. She'd fallen asleep the night before no doubt. He slightly nudged her nose as he came down to her eye level and wiped her sleep eyes.

[colour=#FFA07A]/[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]/WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] blushed heavily as she felt her nose be nudged, then she blinked her eyes open looking up at the strange pony nudging her, though once she was able to make out the ponies face she tackled him and hugged him tightly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]A-Autumn! H-Hi, sorry I just tackled you I'm just so happy to see you I-I mean I was a bit scared sleeping here last night....[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" -- [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] stopped her rambling and nuzzled him lightly.~[/colour]

[colour=#daa520]"Well somepony is happy to see me."[/colour] Autumn said smiling from him position on the ground. He sighed lightly as White Feather hugged him taking in her scent. [colour=#daa520]"So why'd you wander out here anyway?"[/colour] Autumn began as he gently nuzzled White Feather in return. [colour=#daa520]"There doesn't seem to be much out here besides this cherry blossom tree..."[/colour] Autumn took a look around the tree. The interior of it was carved out far above their heads and if somepony could live inside it.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]blushed at her horribly lame idea, but she blurted it out anyway.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I thought we could build something here... I-It's just a thought but this place is beautiful and if we ever get married I'd like to live here...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]shifted her hooves from side to side, her bangs covering her face as she shyly shrunk back to the safety of a hole in the tree. What if he didn't like what she said? What if he hated her now? She thought of these things like they were curses.~[/colour]

Autumn chuckled, [colour=#daa520]"Oh? So since when were we getting married?"[/colour] He trotted over to her, lifting up her bangs to look into her brown eyes. [colour=#daa520]"Or maybe you have a future planned out that I don't know about?"[/colour] White Feather looked at him shyly, and he simply gave her a peck on the lips, casually walking away to explore the rest of the tree.

"Well, it certainly wouldn't be a bad idea." Autumn Moon said rubbing a hoof over the wood of the interior of the tree. [colour=#daa520]"Its certainly stable enough, I wonder how this tree formed like this in the first place. It seems so out of place here..."[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]blushed even more, putting a tomato to shame as she felt him give her a peck on the lips.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I may have made a few plans you don't know about...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]looked up as she felt cherry blossom tree petals settle into her hair, and nodded at his comment while watching the damp forest for be coated in sakura petals. Her coat smelling of roses and her mane smelling of the tree she almost fell asleep as she trotted over him to keep herself awake, and started to clean up the tree a bit.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]T-This is making me so sleepy...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

[colour=#daa520]"Its so peaceful here, I can see why you might get sleepy..."[/colour] Autumn Moon sniffed the air as it began to fill with the scent of cherry blossoms. The wind picked up, scattering hundreds of the petals down onto the forest floor. He yawned as he looked around the dark interior of the tree, the only light source coming from the gaping door shaped hole at the front of the tree. [colour=#daa520]"White Feather, how are you feeling...?"[/colour]

Autumn grabbed White Feather as she fell into him, hugging him tightly. He watched as she closed her eyes, and began to snore lightly. He gently nudged her, she was awake for the most part, albeit barely. Autumn Moon heaved the pegasus onto his back and quickly trotted back through the entrance to the tree. He wasn't sure why, but whatever the tree was doing caused White Feather to have some weird reaction. The two quickly arrived back at their camp only a few minutes away from the tree. Autumn entered their tent and laid White Feather on her sleeping bag. [colour=#DAA520]"White Feather, are you all right? How are you feeling?" [/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]murred as she was talked to, squirming around as she slowly nodded at Autumn opening her eyes and giving him a light smile along with a squee.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I'm fine..[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

Autumn rubbed White Feather stomach as she murred. [colour=#daa520]"I don't know why something like that would happen...maybe there's some type of allergy you have thats inside the tree..."[/colour] Autumn looked back in the direction of the tree and sighed. [colour=#daa520]"I don't think we should go back there, well...YOU shouldn't go back there...I don't want you exposed to whatever is causing you to get sleepy."[/colour] He stroked her mane as she smiled endearingly at him, she was so innocent, yet she had lived a hard life, he would try and fix that.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] shook her head as she nuzzled into his chest, letting him smell her mane.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I was just sleeping because the smell of sakura petals was everywhere... They make me sleepy. Hee... I also smell like roses, but I don't know why....[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

He sighed heavily as White Feather recovered from her strange sleep. Autumn looked at her as she nuzzled him. [colour=#daa520]"I think I should go check out that tree tomorrow."[/colour] Autumn said as he flopped down next to White Feather, quickly removing his bows and letting his mane down. [colour=#daa520]"I'm curious to see why the smell affected you, but not me..."[/colour]

[colour=#D3D3D3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] licked his cheek and gave him a shy smirk.~ "[/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]Autumn, do you know what you taste like?[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]thought he'd been thinking a bit too much, so she had made it her mission to make him blush.~[/colour]

Autumn reared back as White Feather licked his cheek. [colour=#daa520]"W-what was that for?"[/colour] He suddenly went quiet as he listened to her rather awkward question. He blushed a bit as he opened his mouth to answer, but all that came out was a girlish squee to which Autumn quickly covered his mouth with his hooves. [colour=#daa520]"W-w-w-w-what do I do taste like?" [/colour]He questioned , fully knowing the answer would only worsen the already awkward situation...

[colour=#daa520]"A-I um..."[/colour] Autumn stuttered as he blushed. He quickly turned away from White Feather to hide his ever growing blush. He had always been the one to make White Feather blush, never the other way around! He could hear her giggling lightly in that usual dainty voice. [colour=#daa520]"Stupid, White Feather..."[/colour] Autumn rubbed his hot hooves together then touched them to his cheeks. He could still feel White Feather's kiss on them, almost like it was embedded into his caramel coat.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] heard him stutter, and she giggled a bit more as she saw him turn away to hide his blush that was growing by the second. She loved it when he blushed, even though he found it funny when she blushed. "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]O-Oh my....[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] was having a giggle fit.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I'm sorry..You're just so c-cute...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] then walked around him, nudging his nose andd gently brushing her lips against his while she nuzzled him lovingly.~ [/colour]

Autumn gave a small[colour=#daa520] 'humph'[/colour] and looked away as White Feather lightly kissed him. Well, he guessed he was getting his just desserts after making her blush all the time. [colour=#daa520]"Your not funny."[/colour] Autumn said in an annoyed tone,yet he eagerly nuzzled White Feather back. She seemed more active than before back at the tree, which was a good thing...hold on. [colour=#daa520]"White Feather, do...do you smell that...?"[/colour]

[colour=#a9a9a9]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]smiled at the small noise he made. He should be thankful she didn't make him turn into a tomato after he'd made her blush so much. "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]H-Hehe, I am.[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] tilted her head slightly as she stopped nuzzling him, confused.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]S-Smell what.....?[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

[colour=#daa520]"It smells like the blossoms from before..."[/colour] Autumn poked his head out of the tent and looked towards the sky. Small cherry blossom petals floated from up above the tree tops to the forest floor below. A few petals landing in Autumn's mane. [colour=#daa520]"What-what are THESE doing here?"[/colour] Autumn adopted a shocked look as more petals began to spread over the area. [colour=#daa520]"White Feather..I think we may have a problem..."[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]gasped as she saw the petals from the sakura tree fall to the damp forest floor, and then she nudged the petals out of Autumn's hair.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]M-Maybe... But, there's just too many petals, that's all...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]trotted around, noticing there wasn't another single sakura tree anywhere.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]This tree... I-It's so out of place... Like you said...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

Autumn Moon quickly grabbed White Feather's face, squeezing her cheeks together. [colour=#daa520]"But that's just it!"[/colour] He said point to the cherry blossoms. They were being blown in from all directions, although the wind wasn't blowing nearly hard enough to blow them this far off. The tree was south of their location, yet the blossoms were being blown in from everywhere, but they had only seen one cherry tree. The one they saw was so easy to spot, that if there were any others they would have found them easily. [colour=#daa520]"There's something wrong with that tree, Feather."[/colour] He watched as White Feather trotted farther out of the tent. [colour=#daa520]"Wait! What if you start reacting strangely again, don't go out there!"[/colour]

//WhiteFeather blushed feeling like a tiny filly as he squeezed her cheeks making her look like a fish. Then she blinked, suddenly creeped out by the tree and burying her face in his caramel colored coat.~ "T-That's true..."