The Sakura Euphoria [Closed]

Whitefeather

RPBanner3.png?t=1352625083

[colour=#daa520]"I'm going to see what's up with it."[/colour] Autumn snuggled White Feather's head, giving her a quick hug before starting to trot off. [colour=#daa520]"Oh, I want you to stay in the tent, okay?"[/colour] He gave her a stern look waiting for an answer from the still blushing pegasus.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]nuzzled him lightly as she slowly nodded, looking down feeling like she was younger than she was as he told her to stay in the tent. Then once he trotted off, she poked her head out of the tent to see somepony in a white vest. She blinked once, and then she blinked once more as she registered what this pony was doing, then she giggled and went off into a giggle fit, tears coming out of her eyes as she laughed.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]W-W-What are y-you doing...?![/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

Autumn Moon arrived at the cherry blossom tree. No doubt scattered about the ground around it were millions of its leafy offspring. The tree shook violently as blossoms fell to the ground, covering his mane in pink. "I don't understand, what's going on?" He shook himself free from the blossoms grasp and trotted to the door shaped entrance from before. Unlike outside, the interior of the tree was silent and serene.

Autumn gulped. "Wha-?" He rubbed his eyes, they had all of a sudden become hazy almost like he was clouded by smoke. "Darn it, why am I getting tired..." He began to wobble back and forth in place before leaning up against the truck of the tree and finally dropping to the ground, fast asleep.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] giggled at this funny pony, who ever he was. Though she was still worried about Autumn, what was taking him so long? She motioned for the funny colt she'd just met to stay here, quickly trotting along as her worry grew. Once she reached the tree, the sea of blossoms just parted as she trotted along and once she was at the door-shaped entrance of the tree, she silently walked in and gasped quickly galloping over to Autumn as he layed against the trunk of the tree, nudging him lightly before she pushed him out of the tree, and gently trotted along until she reached the tent, slipping him inside and constantly nudging him.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Autumn? A-Autumn Moon, wake up...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

Well, this here was a fall-weather bummer. A short time after Autumn Moon passed by the strange cherry blossom tree, the once mildly-annoying drizzle of cherry blossoms transformed into a torrent. Every few minutes, a bolt of lightning lit up the grey-colored heavens and summoned the sharp crack of thunder. For all of Autumn's earlier bluster about facing a thunderstorm, the earth pony found himself slowing down his canter, before suddenly hearing a soft voice from above.

Autumn shook his head, his eyes still closed as he suddenly woke and sat up violently. What, where was he now?

Autumn glanced around the room, spotting White Feather looking at him with a concerned look. He didn't speak, only staring at her for a brief moment before moving on to survey the rest of his surroundings. He was...back in the tent? What happened to the tree? His ears began to register sounds as he listened to the sounds of a light blowing wind, and a...bass guitar? Autumn crawled from his sleeping back, past White Feather and poked his head out of the tent opening, slowing looking up at a stallion, tuning a bass guitar. [colour=#daa520]"Who're you?!"[/colour] Autumn said reeling back into White Feather as he finally expressed his confusion in words. [colour=#daa520]"What's happening? How'd I get here? The tree? WHAT'S GOING ON!?"[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] shrunk back and squeaked as he didn't speak and questioned his surroundings. Then she slowly nudged him as she tried to calm him down, wincing lightly as Autumn reeled back into her. She sighed lightly, looking up at him pitifully.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]A-Autumn, please calm down...? H-He's some type of musician...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]nuzzled Autumn and slowly hugged him.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Y-You got here because I carried you here...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] looked toward the direction of the tree, sighing lightly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]T-That tree does not affect me it's just the way m-my coat smells when I'm there sometimes...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

Autumn stayed silent. He wasn't sure whee to begin, with the strange bassist scratching his afro or White Feather giving a rather complicated, at least in his mindset at the moment, as to what happened. [colour=#daa520]"I think..."[/colour] Autumn began. [colour=#daa520]"I think I just need a moment to think."[/colour] He removed his mass from White Feather's own and pushed her out, a bit o dust being kicked up from her sliding on the grassy terrain beneath their hooves. He quickly zipped the tent's opening and a soft noise was heard, most likely from him plopping down on the sleeping bag. After that, not another sound was heard.

[colour=#D3D3D3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]perked her ears for any sound as he stayed quiet, she wasn't sure if he understood this or not. She knew he had to be confused, because she would probably be confused as well. She gave him her complete attention as he spoke, her ears going down slightly as she nodded. Then she widened her eyes as he pushed her out of the tent and she winced lightly, making an unladylike noise and stomping her hooves on the ground, she suddenly screeched.~ "[/colour][colour=#00FFFF]JERK![/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour][colour=#D3D3D3] //WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] was quickly trotting off and was dragging Tipper along with her, talking to him in her families original native tongue, [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Equssia[/colour][colour=#FFA07A].~[/colour]

Midnight, being a native to Stalliongrad knew one thing about these woods: they were trouble. When he saw the three ponies near the sakura tree, he decided to investigate. He caught up to Whitefeather and Tipper.

[colour=blue]What's going on? Did something happen?[/colour]

Autumn Moon gave a light sigh, crawling into his sleeping bag and staring up at the soft fabric tent ceiling above him. He heard a loud shout, no doubt from White Feather tossing a fit about his sudden actions. He had to do it, there was no other way he could think with her as well as that bass playing fellow crowding his space. He turned to his side, listening to White Feather shout curses at him in her native tongue, until her voice died down. He couldn't figure out why she was so angry, he wanted to figure why that strange tree affected them the way it did. [colour=#daa520]"I don't get her anymore..."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He suddenly popped up, his head brushing the tip of the tent. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"Oh no, what if those two go near the tree!"[/colour][colour=#000000] Autumn jumped up, his bows falling out of his hair as he did and rushed out of the tent. He didn't know how the tree would affect Tipper or White Feather if they happened to stumble upon it, and he didn't want to find out.[/colour]

Midnight heard rapid hoofsteps coming his way.

[colour=blue]Who goes there?[/colour] he shouted in the noise's direction, not quite loud enough to startle whitefeather or tipper but load enough where anypony coming his way would hear it

//WhiteFeather was too busy shouting to notice the colt that had popped up, suddenly perking her ears and rearing back at seeing all the madness she'd left in the wake of her raging rampage. She then blinked as she processed all of this in her head. Hearing hooves quickly come her way she frowned wondering who dared to chase after her.

[colour=blue]Excuse me miss, but you mustn't go this way, lest you be put under the trees enchantment. I know you do not know me personally, but trust me when I say you shouldn't be here! I must insist you come with me[/colour] Midnight said to White Feather. He then spoke to the colt with her [colour=blue]You must come too[/colour]

Midnight put up a protection spell so that neither White Feather nor her companion would be affected by the tree's curse.

[colour=#008080]//[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A], startled by the sudden outburst of the colt, reared back and stomped her hooves upon the ground backing up.[/colour][colour=#008080]~[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I already know the tree in enchanted... W-We're not close to the tree, are we...?[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#008080]//[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]looked around slightly, still perking her ears at the fast-moving hooves of whoever was coming toward them.[/colour][colour=#008080]~[/colour]

[colour=#008080]//[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]slowly agreed as she trotted back to camp, nudging Tipper along and dragging Midnight back to the tent quickly as well. As the sound of hooves got louder she narrowed her eyes continuing with a look of anger twisted upon her face at the sound of those constant, annoying footprints kept piercing her ears.[/colour][colour=#008080]~[/colour]

[colour=#008080]//[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] immediatly looked behind her, hearing a thump behind her she saw Midnight on the floor, tilting her head she nudged him.[/colour][colour=#008080]~[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]H-Hey, colt, get up...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#008080]//[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]WhiteFeather's mind suddenly traced back to Autumn, wondering what in Equestria he was doing currently. She sighed lightly, plopping onto her flank and taking a moment for her mind to process everything that had happened.[/colour][colour=#008080]~[/colour]

Midnight was still blacked out. His mind wandered through his subconscious, thinking about his marefriend Stardust, and wondering if he was going to make it through this. He heard a voice far away, calling to him. Then he realized it was the mare attempting to wake him. He opened his eyes, only to be blinded by sunlight.

[colour=blue]Ow, my head! [/colour] He groaned, slowly standing

[colour=#008080]//[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] looked at the colt that had blacked out, now getting up slowly. She trotted over to him, helping him up and sitting down again with no motivation to move whatsoever being very stressed and confused.[/colour][colour=#008080]~[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I'm so confused, I don't know...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

[colour=blue]Well, there is something said about how to get rid of confusion. Too bad I feel like I've been hit with a frying pan and can't remember it.[/colour] Midnight laughed, and then regretted doing so. [colour=blue] So, what are your plans now?[/colour]