The Sakura Euphoria [Closed]

Whitefeather

[colour=#008080]

:evil:[/colour][colour=#008080] (This is getting very, very frustrating! I don't understand how this RP is going, it's confusing and all of the characters are completely insane. [/colour]

[colour=#008080]

:Celest: No bucking Gary Sue's, Mary Sue's, or CelestiaMode Ponies![/colour]

[colour=#008080]

:Luna: First of all, Maximilian. You must state why your character has the ability to control shadows. Is he royal? Did someone place a curse on him, or did he find this out on his own?[/colour]

[colour=#008080]

:Celest: Beside that, use literate, correct grammar. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]

:Luna: U[/colour][colour=#000000]SE . LITERACY :Celest:[/colour]

[colour=#008080]

:Luna: I don't want to have to decode text-talk every time I read a post, that's very annoying for anypony and above all, reading one-lined posts unless it is called for is very unsatisfying. In saying that, don't forget about other characters. AutumnMoon was dying via tree, and Harvest had to come save him while we were all there chatting about trust. To be honest, I have not read through this role-play completely because it's so confusing and frankly I don't know what's going on so please stop posting randomly, if you're going to join the role-play for Luna's sake state how you got into the forest! If you live in the forest, state how and why. Do not forget the whole point of the role-play, and do not come into this role-play if you just don't know how to role-play properly. Have someone teach you, or follow examples from other successful role-plays! It's very much ok I do believe! Now, dear Celestia do not forget about WhiteFeather OR AutumnMoon or ANY OTHER PONY! That is unacceptable and shall you do it I will black-list you from my thread. :l Now... This RP is going to be [/colour][colour=#000000]CLOSED.[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#008080]Goodbye.) :Celest:[/colour]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#008080]

:evil:[/colour][colour=#008080] (This is getting very, very frustrating! I don't understand how this RP is going, it's confusing and all of the characters are completely insane. [/colour]

[colour=#008080]

:Celest: No bucking Gary Sue's, Mary Sue's, or CelestiaMode Ponies![/colour]

[colour=#008080]

:Luna: First of all, Maximilian. You must state why your character has the ability to control shadows. Is he royal? Did someone place a curse on him, or did he find this out on his own?[/colour]

[colour=#008080]

:Celest: Beside that, use literate, correct grammar. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]

:Luna: U[/colour][colour=#000000]SE . LITERACY :Celest:[/colour]

[colour=#008080]

:Luna: I don't want to have to decode text-talk every time I read a post, that's very annoying for anypony and above all, reading one-lined posts unless it is called for is very unsatisfying. In saying that, don't forget about other characters. AutumnMoon was dying via tree, and Harvest had to come save him while we were all there chatting about trust. To be honest, I have not read through this role-play completely because it's so confusing and frankly I don't know what's going on so please stop posting randomly, if you're going to join the role-play for Luna's sake state how you got into the forest! If you live in the forest, state how and why. Do not forget the whole point of the role-play, and do not come into this role-play if you just don't know how to role-play properly. Have someone teach you, or follow examples from other successful role-plays! It's very much ok I do believe! Now, dear Celestia do not forget about WhiteFeather OR AutumnMoon or ANY OTHER PONY! That is unacceptable and shall you do it I will black-list you from my thread. :l Now... This RP is going to be [/colour][colour=#000000]CLOSED.[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#008080]Goodbye.) :Celest:[/colour]

(That's what happens when you make a thread in FREE FOR ALL, anything goes, if you want a better constructed rp wait till Cream Feather is accepted into Mane rp, this kinda stuff goes RAMANT in FFA ^^ cause it's where anything goes. )

(That's what happens when you make a thread in FREE FOR ALL, anything goes, if you want a better constructed rp wait till Cream Feather is accepted into Mane rp, this kinda stuff goes RAMANT in FFA ^^ cause it's where anything goes. )

((I believe the word you are looking for is Rampant. And all I did was play off of the dangerous tree thing. I explained why Midnight and Stardust were there, so I hope none of that was directed at me :( If so, I apologize deeply Whitefeather, for I did not intend to ruin your RP. If you wish me to leave, I shall do so. Otherwise, I have no idea what's going on here, so I will just rp A reaction from Stardust if that's okay.))

Stardust turned around to face Whitefeather. She lowered herself a bit, and whispered [colour=orange]Lovely to meet you too, Whitefeather. I do hope everything is alright. I don't like the look of that shadowmaster bloke.[/colour] Stardust then heard the yells of Harvest Moon, and looked to the origin of the knows.

[colour=orange]Know anyone named Autumn Moon? Sounds like he could use some help.[/colour] she said, determination in her voice. [colour=orange]Come on, we need to get you out of here[/colour] she said, holding a hoof out to Whitefeather.

[colour=blue]Excellent idea, I should go with you two[/colour] Midnight said, trotting towards the two mares.

(

(it's not my fault people were asking about why they should trust me heck i just wanted to have some a good time while rping with you guys then i was going to get on with it)

Wrong, don't blame it on other people, it's RP'ing and thus the story can go either way. I don't have a problem with your OC's, it's FFA after all. If I didn't want shadow wielding Gary Sue's and the occasional random wandering around I'd go into Mane RP ((which I do :razz: )) I have a problem with post quality. You write one sentence, that doesn't not make an RP post. That just makes it harder for others to write a decent post after you. When RP'ing we kinda have to play off of each other's post. If one's person post is garbage then most likely the next one won't be so ho either. Ah well, not a sermon, just a thought.)

((I believe the word you are looking for is Rampant. And all I did was play off of the dangerous tree thing. I explained why Midnight and Stardust were there, so I hope none of that was directed at me :( If so, I apologize deeply Whitefeather, for I did not intend to ruin your RP. If you wish me to leave, I shall do so. Otherwise, I have no idea what's going on here, so I will just rp A reaction from Stardust if that's okay.))

Stardust turned around to face Whitefeather. She lowered herself a bit, and whispered [colour=orange]Lovely to meet you too, Whitefeather. I do hope everything is alright. I don't like the look of that shadowmaster bloke.[/colour] Stardust then heard the yells of Harvest Moon, and looked to the origin of the knows.

[colour=orange]Know anyone named Autumn Moon? Sounds like he could use some help.[/colour] she said, determination in her voice. [colour=orange]Come on, we need to get you out of here[/colour] she said, holding a hoof out to Whitefeather.

[colour=blue]Excellent idea, I should go with you two[/colour] Midnight said, trotting towards the two mares.

It's completely fine, this was not directed at you.

(it's not my fault people were asking about why they should trust me heck i just wanted to have some a good time while rping with you guys then i was going to get on with it)

Literacy.

(

Wrong, don't blame it on other people, it's RP'ing and thus the story can go either way. I don't have a problem with your OC's, it's FFA after all. If I didn't want shadow wielding Gary Sue's and the occasional random wandering around I'd go into Mane RP ((which I do :razz: )) I have a problem with post quality. You write one sentence, that doesn't not make an RP post. That just makes it harder for others to write a decent post after you. When RP'ing we kinda have to play off of each other's post. If one's person post is garbage then most likely the next one won't be so ho either. Ah well, not a sermon, just a thought.)

Correct.

I know.

• 2 weeks later...