Canterlot Voice Ep. 16 - Gak Free Zone!

Tenkan

What's up, Canterlot?

Season 3 premiered? Yay!

So, without a doubt, we have to include an episode discussion in this week's podcast, and who better to lead that discussion than BrainedBySaucepans, who'll be hosting the show with Nemmy, and joining them will be the honorable guest of the week, LovinMoonlight!

Audio Version

[colour=#000000]Show Notes[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Hosts[/colour]

• [colour=#000000]BrainedBySaucepans[/colour]
  • [colour=#000000]Nemesispon3/Mecha shockwave[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Guests[/colour]

• [colour=#000000]LovinMoonlight[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Featured Artist[/colour]

[colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#1155cc]LovinMoonlight[/colour]

[colour=#000000]News[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Creative Threads[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Roleplay[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Interview Included[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Discussion - SPOILERS[/colour]

13:36

• [colour=#000000]Season Three - Impressions of the first episode.[/colour]

23:13

[colour=#000000]Shoutouts[/colour]

• [colour=#000000]Nemmy - Thanks LM![/colour]
  • [colour=#000000]LovinMoonlight - Everyone in the request thread[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Music Credits:[/colour]

[colour=#000000]

[/colour]

[colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000]Intro Song:[/colour][colour=#1155cc] ‘Pony Should Pony Pony’ by alllevelsatonce[/colour]

[colour=#000000]2nd Intro Song[/colour][colour=#000000]: ‘[/colour][colour=#1155cc]Epiphany’ by the Verdilac[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Creative Works Music: ‘[/colour][colour=#1155cc]Space Congos’ by Artax[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Interview Music: ‘[/colour][colour=#1155cc]Break or Be Broken’ by DannyMirage[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shoutouts Music: [/colour][colour=#1155cc]’Structure’ by DannyMirage[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Outro Song:[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#1155cc]Winter Wrap Up Metalized’ by Bronyfied[/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour]

[colour=#000000]

[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Thanks for watching, everypony. Don't be afraid to tell us what you think about the podcast. :)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Also, you must have noticed the new section called 'Roleplay'. That's right, folks. So, if you're in a roleplay scenario or special event thread you really like, don't be afraid to tell us about it so we can see if for ourselves and talk about it on the show![/colour]

[colour=#000000]Peace![/colour]

• Like 3

Heh. Good episode. Lots of good discussion with three of our Canterlot art ponies. ;)

So LM up for the interview and the featured art spot? Good choice for both He makes great art, and lots of it. He's s done a couple requests for me now and I've been pleased with the results.

Having new, fresh episodes to hear opinions on does make the show kind of fresher too. I imagine that now that the season has started, it'll make these podcasts a little easier to piece together, always having the new episodes to take a look at.

Finally, I am really glad to see you adding a roleplay section to the podcast. This is something I have always felt you guys kinda lacked (though perhaps I'm biased; RP is kinda my job on the site... :P). Definitely a good addition. :D

A bit of a correction though; ROTL 2012 is not an official event as stated in the podcast; like Nightmare Night, it's being run unofficially at the moment. We do hope to bring new official events to you all soon though. :)

As for RP threads I'd suggest for you to cover... hmm... I'm hesitant to suggest anything closed that people couldn't jump into, which rules out most of the stuff I feel strongly about. When my main Rarity thread opens back up I'll let everyone know though. ;)

• Like 2

A bit of a correction though; ROTL 2012 is not an official event as stated in the podcast; like Nightmare Night, it's being run unofficially at the moment. We do hope to bring new official events to you all soon though. :)

Thanks for the correction there Phil, my bad fire not spotting that. Typical; my first time as showrunner and I screw something up... :P

LM! Rarity's mane is purple! You little~!!! DX

'No GAK zone.' You're doing it wrong.

Exaggerated! That's the word I've used in the first place. Exactly the same.

Although you like... hovered over the Creative Threads section. ._.

LM! Rarity's mane is purple! You little~!!! DX

'No GAK zone.' You're doing it wrong.

Exaggerated! That's the word I've used in the first place. Exactly the same.

Although you like... hovered over the Creative Threads section. ._.

Purple.

Rarity's doing it wrong.

Everypony knows the best colour purple is Twilight Purple. They even have a crayon named after it.

• Like 1

Purple.

Rarity's doing it wrong.

Everypony knows the best colour purple is Twilight Purple. They even have a crayon named after it.

I must admit, questioning the aesthetics sense of Rarity gave me a good laugh ;)

I will haunt you nevertheless! ~ Until you rate that sig 5/5! :evil:

• Like 1