A Stroll in The Royal Gardens

MelodySpark noticed that the crowd was thinning out as much as she enjoyed being in the presence of the Princess she decided she should check out the rest of the Gala since the night was almost over. Melody turned towards Princess Luna and bowed low "Thank you for the lovely chat we had Princess I hope we may meet again sometime" she stood up straight and left the gardens heading towards the Ballroom for that's where she was going to meet her date.

((Had fun with everypony hope we can all do this again sometime~))

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luna nodded to Ashton as he said his farewell. 'I hope that you enjoy the rest of the Gala.' She'd barely finished when Blushtoom was excusing herself too. 'And you as well.' Luna replied politely. Then she turned to MelodySpark as she spoke. 'It's been a pleasure.' Luna ducked her head once.

'Thank you all for making my evening so wonderful.' Luna said to the remaining ponies around her. 'The Gala couldn't go on without all of you lovely ponies attending it.' she paused. 'I must take my leave of the garden now, and view the other splendid festivities the Gala has to offer.' she made a light bow, and then moved away. Luna walked with her shoulders back and her head held high, like she was proud of her stature. She wanted to make a good final impression, after all. Each hoofstep was practiced and poised, as best as Luna could muster... That was how a Princess should walk, wasn't it?

"Oh? Its nothing." he said shaking his hoof chasing away the insect. "Just waiting." he hadn't even noticed her acting strange. He was too absorbed in his own thoughts.

"Miss Luna, I mean Princess Luna seems nice." he tried to think of a way he could off hoofedly ask who this mysterious mare was without sounding too stupid. "I mean. WHO is she? Even Griffins know about Celestia, why haven't I ever heard of her? I must have seemed so ignorant." He let out an exasperated sigh.

"Now that I think about it, should I even go and try to see Celestia. Are they any other realitives to worry about? Any princes I should know?" he paused. Maybe he just wasn't ready for something like this.

Blushroom looked at Ashton, and chuckled a little.

"No, I think we'd better get while the gettin's good. Have you SEEN that line? Plus," She looked forlornly at her ruined dress, "I am in no state to meet royalty." She breathed deeply, and spoke a little nervously "Do you...um...wanna go to the donut shop with me, though? I could really use some comfort food right now. This Gala has been exhausting, and I haven't even left the gardens!"

She cringed a little, expecting him to say no. It wasn't often that she met ponies who were somewhat out of the loop like herself, and it had taken all of her bravery to ask him to join her.

He thought to himself. While Blushroom was nice and probably one of the few ponies he could trust not to laugh at his ignorance he really should try and stay at the Gala. He hadn't introduced himself to Princess Celestia and even though he had never tried a donut he didn't have any money left. He had heard there was a buffet table somewhere but it must have been further in. He wished he could somehow be in two places at once.

"I. Guess." he said unenthusiastically. He really wasn't too sure. Though maybe he could work out a way to see both Princesses tomorrow if he could get an audience. His ears perked a little. Maybe he could find some way to make up for his mistake. "Um. Do you mind if I make a quick stop by the inn I'm staying at? I want to grab a few things before we go there."

• 3 weeks later...

Blushroom crossed her hooves together nervously. "Sure, well, you can just meet me at the Donut shop then. If you need directions, it's just over there" She motioned with her hoof, " on the other side of the fountain.

She wasn't so sure though, that this quiet pony wouldn't stand her up. She wasn't really used to other ponies not deceiving her quite yet. "I'll see you soon." she smiled "I hope" adding the last part to herself in her head.