[Cloudsdale] Bring your Pegasus! Adventure and Slice of Life

Scythe

Here are some interesting (I hope^^) RP ideas for our beloved location of Cloudsdale! Yes, that means you can finally pull out your pegasus OC and have some fun with him or her.

The spoilers are to keep track how much interest there is in the respective RP. Colours are for shipping. [colour=#006400]Yes[/colour], [colour=#daa520]Maybe[/colour], [colour=#b22222]No[/colour].

Roleplay Ideas

:Flutter: [colour=#000000]Slice of Life:[/colour]

[colour=#000000]
:Celest:
[/colour]
[colour=#000000]Public:[/colour]
  • [colour=#000000]The Flyer Competition Arena[/colour][colour=#00ff00] (started)[/colour]
    [colour=#000000]a very sport and activity focused RP. We would meet in the arena which was used for the young flyer competition and practice whatever comes to our mind. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]

[/colour][colour=#000000]Interest:[/colour]

[colour=#daa520]Sugar Apple, Female, Pegasus (T3) (Bellosh)[/colour]

[colour=#006400]Harrington Sleuth, Male, Pegasus (Harrington Sleuth)[/colour]

[colour=#006400]Rain Maker, Female, Pegasus (Sturmmann)[/colour]

[colour=#b22222]Cherry Bloom, Female, Pegasus (Lilia)[/colour]

[colour=#b22222]Fire Walker, Female, Pegasus (Tacobob)[/colour]

[colour=#b22222]Silver Wisp, Male, Pegasus (SilverWisp)[/colour]

[colour=#b22222]Lightning Dancer, Female, Pegasus (SonicRainboomGirl)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]

[/colour]

• [colour=#000000]Cloudsdale Theatre [/colour][colour=#b22222](minor interest)[/colour]
    [colour=#000000]it would consist less of a show but more about the small talk and discussions in the breaks. We could pick movies, pony-fy them and then let our OCs talk about them. Or if you want it to be more elegant we can discuss Opera and other famous theatre plays. If that is too complicated we can just imagine the theatre shows some of the adventures of the mane six (the detective story with detective pinkie, or hearts-warming eve or one of the bigger events aka Nightmare Moon/Discord/Chrysalis). Of course those will only be acted in the theatre and we can talk and discuss them as ponies of Equestria.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]

[colour=#000000]

[/colour]

• [colour=#000000]The Sky Bar [/colour][colour=#ff8c00](medium interest)[/colour]
    [colour=#000000]pretty straight forward I guess?[/colour]

[colour=#000000]

[colour=#006400]Static Arc, Male, Pegasus (FlameddragoAG)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]

[/colour]

:Luna:
[colour=#000000]Private:[/colour]

[colour=#000000]
I don't add people to the interest list here. If you want a private RP just drop me a PM or write here, we can start right away.
[/colour]
  • [colour=#000000]The Flyer Competition Arena AT NIGHT[/colour]
    [colour=#000000]noone is there, except for my night-loving OC Nocturna (name - hint hint) and you. It is out of question why my OC would be training there at night, especially since she is a Shadowbolt, but what are you doing there? Are you just similiar minded; interested in joining? Or are you there for her?[/colour]
  • [colour=#000000]The Sky Bar AFTER 3:00AM[/colour]
    [colour=#000000]its nearly empty, we are both a bit "happier" already and might have quite a good talk? (This will probably not stay there and consist of 40% bar talk 10% other stuff (how we get home and farewell) and 50% the next day.[/colour])
  • [colour=#000000]The Moonshine Lake below Cloudsdale[/colour]
    [colour=#000000]a wonderful lake located between a few shallow hills, surrounded by a wonderful medow and a forest. It's quite hidden and usually noone finds his or her way to this place. A truly romantic setting and also the place where Nocturna got her cutie mark. She loves spending time there alone. Emphasis is on ALONE. It's "her secret place", disturbing her there for any reason will get her mad at you, beware.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Currently I am too busy with the public RPs and the Shadowbolts to do private RPs).[/colour]

[colour=#000000] :RDash:[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#008080]Adventure:[/colour]
  • [colour=#008080]The Wind Shear Passage[/colour][colour=#ff0000] (Full, started)[/colour]
    [colour=#008080]noone is called a true master of flying if he or she hasn't passed this passage. It is named after a famous race pony (which I am apping at the moment lol) and after what makes it so dangerous.
    Extreme downwind and other dangerous weather phenomena. Coupled with the sharp edged rocks and partially very advanced growth of some plants it is nothing you should attempt if you aren't in a perfect condition. It takes two days to pass it, if you are fast, otherwise it takes three.
    Rarely someone attempts to do it alone, it would be too dangerous. Broken wings are very common and if you are alone you might not make it out alive anymore.[/colour]
    [colour=#008080]A group has gathered to attempt the hard challenge. Every single of those pegasi is eager to receive the Descent Medal that awaits everypony who reaches the finish line after three days or earlier.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]

Members:[/colour]

[colour=#006400]Nocturna, Female, Pegasus (Scythe)[/colour]

[colour=#b22222]Hugo, Male, Griffon (TheInvisiblePony)[/colour]

[colour=#006400]Rain Maker, Female, Pegasus (Sturmmann)

Static Arc, Male, Pegasus (FlameddragoAG)[/colour]

[colour=#daa520]Colton Cloudkicker, Male, Pegasus (Conor Colton)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]

[/colour]

:AJ: Please include the following things in your answer:

• [colour=#000000]Which idea do you like?[/colour]
  • [colour=#000000]What character do you intend to use?[/colour]
  • [colour=#000000]Public or private?[/colour]
  • [colour=#000000]Shipping yes/no? (Small hint - if you didn't read Nocturna's app what I will just assume here, you should be female if you want to ship with her. In case you want to try anyway go ahead, it could be fun too turning you down.)[/colour]

[colour=#000000]If you have own ideas or want to say something else just add it below that.[/colour]

:Rarity:And here something to keep the answers a bit easier to read for me - please copy/paste and press the "switch" on the top left twice:

[colour=#000000]

[b]Ideas I like:[/b]
[b]My character:[/b]
[b]RP Type:[/b]
[b]Shipping:[/b]

[/colour]

Once a decent amount of people has showed interest I will open the roleplay. Everyone can join and leave in public RPs like the Sky Bar or the Flyer Competition Arena at any given time. I will not open them without interest, because that would lead to massive topic spam :razz:

Don't be afraid of stating your interest! You don't "sign in" for those RPs, you just say that you might want to join at some point. If you actually join them or not doesn't really matter in the end, I just want to know if they are worth starting.

• Like 1

Ideas I like: Teh Windshear Passage

My character: http://www.canterlot...-griffon-ready/

RP Type: Public is my knee jerk response, but I'm just as fine with private

Shipping: No, 'fraid not

Just one concern with Hugo: He's very much stamina and strength rather than speed, so it could very well (and probably will) be slow going. But yeah, given Hugo's rather intense focus on honor, he could very well take the passage as a challenge to his strength. So, at least he had motivation.

[colour=#000000]Ideas I like: The Wind Shear Passage and Flyer Arena

My character: Rain Maker, who's in it for a good story, and some good fun.

RP Type: Public's fine.

Shipping: I'll leave it open to whether the characters have chemistry or not.[/colour]

Ideas I like: I actually like all of the choices, and could definatly put my pegasus into each one. I really like the idea of the Wind Shear Passage one and The Sky Bar. Static could make some friends in that one.

My character: Static Arc, my only pegasus. I really need to do more with him, so this could be a great way to develop him more.

RP Type: I haven't done a private RP yet, but I could try it. Public is more my speed though.

Shipping: I don't mind shipping at all, go for it. Static could use a marefriend :razz:

I added you flamed.

I hope you guys are active when we get going^^ would be nice to see at least one post every two days, but if you can't always manage to post I won't be mad at you, don't worry.

About the adventure: If you suddenly think the RP wasn't such a good idea afterall, let me know please so I can free up the spot. If it happens during the RP I have special ways to get people inside - just need to be a bit creative. So don't be afraid to bail out if you feel you can't keep up with the RP, have no time for it or lose interest.

[colour=#000000]Ideas I like: The Flyer Competition and The Sky Bar

My character: Cherry Bloom (Flyer Competition)/Cosmopolitian (Sky Bar)

RP Type: Public (Cherry)/ Private (Cosmo)

Shipping: No (Cherry)/ Yes (Cosmo)[/colour]

Midnight, I'm sure if we make it funny enough like Flutterscotch suggested we can easily bring you into the Skybar or the Theatre if we tie a few baloons on your unicorn.

Lilia I added you - not sure I can do a private RP currently, since I have about 6-7 RPs I need to take care of >_>

Ideas I like: I'm up for anything besides the flying contests. My only Pegasus OC, Fire Walker is a tough cookie, but she's not very fast..She's strong.. Agile. She's just not very fast.

My character:Fire Walker

RP Type:Public/Private. It's all good.

Shipping:Not at the moment. She's currently got her eyes on a pony.

Mhm, not sure you might have misunderstood me. There are no competitions, the adventure is a team effort, you against nature and the Flyer Competition Arena is basically a workout. You go to the arena I mentioned and that we all know from the show and you can practice there.

Mhm, not sure you might have misunderstood me. There are no competitions, the adventure is a team effort, you against nature and the Flyer Competition Arena is basically a workout. You go to the arena I mentioned and that we all know from the show and you can practice there.

Sorry, I've been pulling some long shifts and I sometimes forget how to read or good write how to...oops. :blush:

I've added you Tacobob. Now it seems like half the forum wants to workout at the flyer competition arena =P and the adventure is full as well. Sorry for anyone who wants in, but I think it is going to be very chaotic if we have more than 6 people in the RP - and 6 is already quite a lot. :)

Now is anyone against starting either the Arena or the Adventure before Christmas? If not I will write the RP threads in the near future. I'm not sure, do we need a OOC thread for them? The adventure could be done with PMs (6 people per PM is possible^^) and the Arena is more uh... yeah a open RP where you don't need to know much about it xD

Thanks!

I'm fine starting this up before Christmas, or as the Incas called it 'The Day Scythe buys us all a really cool gift, and not some gift he (or she) might have purchased at a drugstore along the way to work, but a really cool one.'. While I'm pretty busy with work and such, I usually can check the boards here at least once a day. I'm also involved in a few other RPS, but it would be really cool to introduce Fire Walker to a whole new gang of OCs. Mind you, she's not going to abandon her other friends. She likes them. A lot. And many of them have items of hers that they have borrowed. Records. Books. T-Shirts, Even one of those novelty foam hooves you get at sporting events. Those are fun. She couldn't just ditch them. Then they probably wouldn't return her things. And that would be bad.

An OOC section would be useful..As OOC messages in IC RPs tend to throw everything off track. Either that, or PM messages. Those are handy hoofy.

Sorry for the delay guys, I am trying to start the adventure and the Arena RP soon - I just have trouble writing a good start and OOC threads currently. My brain refuses to work properly on those things and I cannot do it without enthusiasm and concentration - since english isn't my first language.

With some luck I can post them this evening (europe timezone) or tomorrow. I have to start the Shadowbolt Threads too, so I have quite a lot going on right now.