[Cloudsdale] Bring your Pegasus! Adventure and Slice of Life

Scythe

Wind Shear Passage is full Silver^^ and I'm afraid with 6 people it will already a bit ... difficult. But you sure can join the Flyer Arena when I put it up.

About that: I currently have not the strength to put up a RP. After a roller coaster I feel much less dizzy than right now. It probably has to wait until after Christmas.

Wind Shear Passage is full Silver^^

twilight_sparkle_as_rapidash_animated_gif_by_alexiwakefildwolf-d4kzfcp.gif

But you sure can join the Flyer Arena when I put it up.

Okay..... :(

About that: I currently have not the strength to put up a RP. After a roller coaster I feel much less dizzy than right now. It probably has to wait until after Christmas.

....You're kidding me

:twisted:

Ideas I like:[colour=#282828] All of them![/colour]

My character:[colour=#282828] Lightning Dancer[/colour]

RP Type:[colour=#282828] Indifferent[/colour]

Shipping: Lightning is already taken!

[colour=#800080]Flyer Competition Arena[/colour] is up.

[colour=#800080]The Windshear Passage[/colour] needs some more planning by me and the [colour=#800080]Shadowbolts[/colour] have priority over it, so I am sorry for the wait, but I cannot do anything about it (actually I do but its complicated). Keep in mind I'm just gaining back my trust and I cannot instantly be all super active again, looking at Canterlot still pains me.

Keep in mind I'm just gaining back my trust and I cannot instantly be all super active again, looking at Canterlot still pains me.

I don't know what ails you, but I hope all works out okay. I hate to see a friend not a 100% okie dokie lokie and I know you don't deserve the stuff life throws at you.

Don't worry about me.

I keep my [colour=#800080]personal stuff[/colour] out of RP areas, the [colour=#800080]Canterlot thing[/colour] though is directly related to here and such not just personal, thats why I mentioned it.

Inconveniently for myself the [colour=#800080]Shadowbolts [/colour]are not very responsive and thus I need to wait long for my questions to be answered. How is this related?

Conveniently for you that means I can maybe setup the [colour=#800080]Wind Shear Passage[/colour] today already and plan on the other RPs too so they can get setup more quickly once more people show interest. (I cannot start all the RPs just now... I would be spamming the forums lol)

No, tomorrow. I'm tired.

That doesn't sound great, well I hope it isn't too serious and you [colour=#800080]get well soon[/colour].

I will post our great adventure today, I just need the right... let's call it "[colour=#800080]kick in the butt[/colour]" to finally get to it. Usually I get that from the [colour=#800080]chatroom[/colour], but that isn't possible anymore. ^^

I also [colour=#800080]updated the OP[/colour] with a lot of things, for example colours to more easily see who minds shipping and who doesn't.

Yay! I posted! Finally!

I was well enough for work today...Not in the best shape..But I could walk...and talk....But when I wasn't sick I couldn't do anything! I couldn't use the computer, watch TV...even relax...Had these horrible sinus headaches and my thinking box was all wizhammered. Pedammered. Fluffemstammered. Ugh. :green:

I'm glad the Arena RP took off so well. Hope the Adventure works fine too... I'm a bit disappointed in the Shadowbolt thread though... well normal with only 4 members I guess.

Updated OP.

Shadowbolt thread? :shock:

Why was I not informed sooner!? :twisted:

Is it too late for me to be a part of it? :(

• 2 weeks later...

Okay an update from my side:

As some may or may not know I am slowly leaving Canterlot. That means I will still maintain those RPs, be part of it and answer regulary - in other words: Nothing has changed! I just won't start new ones! So please keep calm and enjoy them while they last.

For the delay I am sorry, my creativity is not at it's best currently.