The Grey Wardens[Dragon Age Crossover][APPLY HERE][OPEN]

He just hurt/killed an innocent. What else should Nexar logically think?

Well there was a hint of sarcasm in that statement, but you really. Grim doesn't hurt people who aren't openly threatening him/the party or obviously of lower moral standing.

That innocent was definitely a 'Shadow Broker'.

But it's all good, you don't have to be the one.

So... if that innocent was a "Shadow Broker", you are one of his costumers, right?

Savy...

"Information isn't cheap..." < obvious info broker is obvious.

If he was bad or good we won't know, Grim definitely wasn't in the right.

You see the point im pushing right? Grim is doing stuff and no one is reprimanded him.

I have a problem with that.

Savy...

"Information isn't cheap..." < obvious info broker is obvious.

You see the point im pushing right? Grim is doing stuff and no one is reprimanded him.

Well there doesn't appear to be a Warden-Commander around TO reprimand him.

Reprimanding him is Midnight's job, or Razormane or Stardust. All of whom are under Midnight's control. I mean Pinprick was quite apprehensive around Grim too, mostly because he was a little afraid of him, as we saw. Grim then spent most of his time separate from the group sorting out the Frosts. Once Grim's proven he's a nice guy, maybe Pinprick and Nexar will see him differently. If you look at this from Nexar's point of view especially though, then he's just met Grim and the first thing he's seen him do is torture a guy for information. It would take serious pluck to confront him about that considering that's the only aspect of his personality Nexar knows. And after that heart to heart at the camp, where we saw Pinprick wanting to trust Grim, but not quite managing, well Grim's done little to improve his stature in Pinprick's eyes since then. If you want Grim to get called out, then you need to show that he's open to criticism outside of battle, and actually quite a nice guy.

Reprimanding him is Midnight's job, or Razormane or Stardust. All of whom are under Midnight's control. I mean Pinprick was quite apprehensive around Grim too, mostly because he was a little afraid of him, as we saw. Grim then spent most of his time separate from the group sorting out the Frosts. Once Grim's proven he's a nice guy, maybe Pinprick and Nexar will see him differently. If you look at this from Nexar's point of view especially though, then he's just met Grim and the first thing he's seen him do is torture a guy for information. It would take serious pluck to confront him about that considering that's the only aspect of his personality Nexar knows. And after that heart to heart at the camp, where we saw Pinprick wanting to trust Grim, but not quite managing, well Grim's done little to improve his stature in Pinprick's eyes since then. If you want Grim to get called out, then you need to show that he's open to criticism outside of battle, and actually quite a nice guy.

Yeah. I see where you guys are coming from. I was hoping that something i could use would happen after this...I was just curious as to why no pony would say anything.

I forget that when I do characters I do them to the fullest and forget they are suppose to be perceived as X, until such a time where I feel like going into more depth...

Thank you guys for the sitrep.

Nexar surely will question Grims behaviour, only most likely not to Grim himself (to prevent getting hurt). On the other hand Midnight doesn't seem to be one of the most active players, teleporting around and ignoring that someone asked him something. Because of that, there is no superior Nexar could really ask.

Sorry I have a life -_-

It's not that I don't care, I do, but I have been really busy, and can't be on here 24/7.

That's perfectly understandable, but we can't continue with a leader who is barely ever here and when he is has negligible input. sorry, but that's not how it works - the DA universe requires detail and a lot of work from everyone to make it fun.

That's perfectly understandable, but we can't continue with a leader who is barely ever here and when he is has negligible input. sorry, but that's not how it works - the DA universe requires detail and a lot of work from everyone to make it fun.

Why on earth does Midnight need to be there? He gave Grim an order: Take care of Shadow. What possible reason would he have fore coming along? They aren't in Stalliongrad to chase down some nutty blood mage and equally nutty assassin. Midnight probably figured Grim would "take care" of Shadow and be done with it. And by developing an entirely different plotline with the whole "break into the Chantry" thing, you haven't exactly made it easy on me.

Now is definitely not the time for a breakdown.

First things first.

Spaced, if you didn't actually work with Midnight to make sure your sub-plot was all well and good then there was a problem for that point forward.

Midnight, you gave my OC an order to kill another player, not cool.

I didn't question it IC, but I should have questioned it OOC.

And for that I apologize.

This is no more than poor planning and communication. Lets not have an argument over it.

Now is definitely not the time for a breakdown.

First things first.

Spaced, if you didn't actually work with Midnight to make sure your sub-plot was all well and good then there was a problem for that point forward.

Midnight, you gave my OC an order to kill another player, not cool.

I didn't question it IC, but I should have questioned it OOC.

And for that I apologize.

This is no more than poor planning and communication. Lets not have an argument over it.

I knew you wouldn't do it, that was just Midnight's stance.But, you are right, poor communication/planning

I knew you wouldn't do it, that was just Midnight's stance.But, you are right, poor communication/planning

Wait, you knew Grim wouldn't do it? Grim has proven himself loyal to a fault, and not afraid of getting a little bloody. If you'd given Pinprick the order, then you know it wouldn't get carried out, due to Pinprick and Shadow's past encounters, but Grim would quite happily have killed Shadow. The kill order was poorly thought out. Although Spaced really should have communicated the Templar incident. I mean the chantry break-in was a nice little sub-plot, but the Templars threw everything out of the window. That really should have been planned out between yourself and Midnight.

Wait, you knew Grim wouldn't do it? Grim has proven himself loyal to a fault, and not afraid of getting a little bloody. If you'd given Pinprick the order, then you know it wouldn't get carried out, due to Pinprick and Shadow's past encounters, but Grim would quite happily have killed Shadow. The kill order was poorly thought out. Although Spaced really should have communicated the Templar incident. I mean the chantry break-in was a nice little sub-plot, but the Templars threw everything out of the window. That really should have been planned out between yourself and Midnight.

This

This

Fair enough point, will do so in future.

This

And after reading a response like this, ingame as well as outgame, I always ask mysef...what is the purpuse of this? Why do we even wonder, that we are missing communication?

Grim might have a soft spot, but you'd have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool Pinprick, especially when he heard Hoax and Kane get rather into it earlier. If Grim gets suckered, then Pinprick'll be sure to clear things up.

You underestimate her.