Don't you Ever Dream of Someplace Better? :Roleplay OOC// (Currently taking applications!)

QuickLime

[colour=windowtext] 1. [/colour]

What a Tragic Mess!

[colour=windowtext] Greetings Ponies! I seldom venture into crossovers but I figured it was about time that I gave it a good honest shot! I decided to make a plot based on the musical on cd “Razia’s Shadow”

But before we get in over our heads I figure we should put down some ground rules

First off this will take place in the 18+ Section of the FFA so I suggest you be sure you are 18 or older, it will not be sexual however there will be violence.[/colour]

[colour=windowtext] [/colour]

I. You will be required to apply for the characters via sending me a pm with your character information as we will need a equal amount of dark and light ponies

II. Your ponies will NOT be Alicorns unless you are taking on Celestia or Luna, Earth, Pegasus, and Unicorns are allowed, as well as a few changelings .

III. One or two paragraphs at minimum, no one sentence replies, put effort into your posts please, I don’t care if this is FFA or not there will be no slacking on my ship! (Shush I know I am not on a boat L

Mane cast are more than allowed but if you take on the part of a mane character you better be able to play them.

Alright any questions on the rules or plots then feel free to post them here J

Time for the PLOT!

Don’t you ever dream of someplace better?

The balance is gone, the two princesses ruling night and day had a horrid dispute causing them to divide the relm of Equestria, one half trapped in the dark, and the other in the light, a large mountain being formed between the two sides to separate them from each other, despite this bitterness, there are still ponies who remember the time when the world was in balance and at peace, but now they have nothing but the cold mountain as proof, to this day nopony has crossed it, save for the brave few whom were never heard from again.

Both Princesses sit on their thrones, elevated high enough to see the other’s side, and both feel the tear in the divide due to their squabble, which by now neither can remember the cause, and they miss each other, but both too stubborn to take the step to mend the bond.

That is where the Dark and the Light come into play.

To erase the wrong we’ve done! The Dark and Light will become one!

In the dark there were two young princes, bound to one day rule the lower levels of the dark, Adakais the youngest , and his older brother Pallis whom was heir to the throne…As young foals they heard stories from the elders about the light and young Adakais’s head was filled with ideas of one day crossing the mountain and seeing this glorious city all a glow with lights, while Pallis wrote it all off as nonsense.

In the light there were two siblings as well, Anhura and Ahrima whom grew up hearing of the cold and desolate darkness where plants grow but are wild and untamed, and where a pony has to work hard to thrive, Anhura’s heart breaking with pity, and the desire to help them, while her Sibling Ahrima brushed them all off as old Ponytails for small foals.

Both sides are divided, but two are about to make that step to reunite them, on their trecks through their kingdoms both Adakais and Anhura will come across many beings in the dark and the light, some to hinder, like those who are much happier in the dark and light segregation , and those who wish for nothing more but to aid them.

Which side are you on?

The Dark consists of

Changelings

Gryphons

Earth ponies

Unicorns

The Light consists of

Dragons

Pegasus Ponies

Unicorns

The Rest is up to you, to do with what you’ll do.

Application in next post.

Accepted Characters : Thanatos (Earth, Dark, Companion of Adakais)

Adakais (Unicorn, Dark, Main Protagonist )

• Like 1

Character form to fill out

User name :

Character name:

Species:

Light/Dark:

Help/Hinder:

Appearance:

Personality:

You need to fill this out to be either a Mane cast or not.

The only character not up for apping is Adakais, as I’ll be taking him, the rest are up for grabs

Post here for questions, and I’ll post accepted apps in the first post when they are received, when I have enough for each side the first rp will start.

Edit :12/12/012

Pallis no longer Appable :) the character is taken by Imagination

Edited by QuickLime

User name :Puzzlebeat

Character name: Burden

Species: changling

Light/Dark: dark but is in question

Help/Hinder: helps those he knows he can trust

Appearance: he is a changling of medium height and teal eyes and wings

Personality: a changling who wants to please is father but also dosnt want to do what is wrong. will use his shapshifting ability to get the full truth to any story that seems important to him.

User name :Puzzlebeat

Character name: Burden

Species: changling

Light/Dark: dark but is in question

Help/Hinder: helps those he knows he can trust

Appearance: he is a changling of medium height and teal eyes and wings

Personality: a changling who wants to please is father but also dosnt want to do what is wrong. will use his shapshifting ability to get the full truth to any story that seems important to him.

Er no, sorry you were supposed to PM me that, since you didn't follow the rules I'll have to decline your application

So...this RP is basicly about Equestria's fall from grace, and a return to its former glory? Do you have a specific plan on how (or even if) the land will become reunited? Or can anything happen?

(P.S. For some reason, your title reminds me of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" :lol: )

• Like 1