Ponies falling to earth (Humanized Pony) (Need another Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

Your name: Shadow Flare

Your species Pegasus

Age (In human years) : 16

Height: 5'18

Weight: 63 Kilo's (I have no idea what that is in lbs)

Description of your pony form: He's slightly smaller then your average Pegasi, with a mid-night bacl coat. His mane is a mix of red and black, while his tail is a firey-red. His eyes seem to glow an amber colour, and there is normally a frown on his face for a reason.

Description of your human form (hair and eye colour will remain the same): Not physicall strong, he is a very agile and nimble. His limbs stick out slightly, but not too much (kinda like longer wings). His hair is normally spiked up, or covering his left eye.c

Cutie Mark: Lighting-Bolt.

OMG have you guys started? :scream:

I'm sorry for not telling you guys. I was in a hurry..... I went to Seattle for four days. Ah, at least you started yesterday. I'll jump in now! :D

I'm going to be unactive for a month.

My winter break is going to end pretty soon, ('til this Monday). Since my sister has been playing the Canterlot Arcade games on my school computer, I think the IT department found the site and blocked it, so I probably have no chance of roleplaying after school hours, but once in a while I'll check if there's a "marecle" and they unblock it. I will be back from boarding school until the 6th of February. Tomorrow, I will leave during the afternoon. It takes eight hours from Portland to Spokane.... sadly.

So I dunno what's going to happen with the RP....

Eeyup. How about Shadowbolt0? Hopefully not, but are we not going to end it with him not having a human partner? :-|

Maybe someone who only has one character could apply for a human... Either that, or he can take over Frost's parts until she gets back...

Indeed! :|

[colour=#282828]But I have a big announcement.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]I'm here on my school comp. and I'm on Canterlot.com![/colour]

[colour=#282828](*cough* a "marecle" happened, so it works!)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]But I have a big announcement.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]I'm here on my school comp. and I'm on Canterlot.com![/colour]

[colour=#282828](*cough* a "marecle" happened, so it works!)[/colour]

My school comp was meant to be blocked from pony sites, but 2 of the admins that work there are bronies ;)