Ponies falling to earth (Humanized Pony) (Need another Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

RP idea reminder time! All Unicorns will have a faint star shaped marks on their foreheads, near the hairline, Pegasai will have wing shaped marks on their backs, and in the case of Queen Chrysalis, she'll have both.

I was also thinking that whilst the queen will be able to open the portal, it will still require the magic of all the ponies to keep it open and cross through it, to add a little challenge to to the RP.

Also, if anyone has an idea of their own, feel free to post it here!

On an unrelated note, as for Gentlemen123, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to say no… I understand that he's new to RPing, but I feel he should build experience elsewhere, like a one-on-one RP before he can get the hang of forum RPs. Again, sorry, but this is how I feel.

I don't understand, he just doesn't take these things seriously. I am thinking on giving up. When we were on a one-on-one roleplay with him and he just won't do anything i say!

I hate to sound like a meanie-pants, but I would be more than thankful if somebody were to post in this thread when somebody gets on Canterchat in the RP.

I'll wait until tomorrow to wake up Dash, maybe around 2:00 P.M. EST, but if anything new happens before that, I really don't get granted enough time every day to read every post :/

Sorry!

I don't understand, he just doesn't take these things seriously. I am thinking on giving up. When we were on a one-on-one roleplay with him and he just won't do anything i say!

Sorry, but it seems that he'd only annoy someone to no end. Yeah, it's only a roleplay, but it's annoying when someone goofs off like that. It's nothing you did, so don't feel bad.

I hate to sound like a meanie-pants, but I would be more than thankful if somebody were to post in this thread when somebody gets on Canterchat in the RP.

I'll wait until tomorrow to wake up Dash, maybe around 2:00 P.M. EST, but if anything new happens before that, I really don't get granted enough time every day to read every post :/

Sorry!

RP wise, Colette and Connor already posted a message to several messageboards stating they found two of the ponies, but didn't say who. If you want, I can have my characters go onto the chat (via RP thread), and start chatting there… I'll start a post when I'm on my lunch break!

[colour=#282828]Pony Application[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your name: Twilight Sparkle[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your species (Unicorn, Pegasus, or Earth Pony): Earth pony. Okay, sarcasm mode off. Unicorn.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age (In human years) : 18...I guess?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: Female[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Height: 5' 4"[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Weight: 120 lb[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Description of your pony form: Lavender coat, straight, navy blue mane and tail with a pink and purple streak in the middle of each, average length horn and body type for a young mare[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Description of your human form (hair and eye colour will remain the same): Twilight has fair skin and a petite stature, mostly from using her free time to study books. Her face has a small nose, slightly thin lips and round eyed. The mark on her head is faded at first, but noticeable.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: Seven stars with six points each, the largest being pink and the others that surround it white[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Human application[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your name (first and last) : Lance Finnigan[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your age: 18[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: Male[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Height: 6' 2"[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Weight: 220 lb[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Distinct features (if any): Dallas Cowboys star tattoo on right shoulder[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Occupation: College student[/colour]

[colour=#282828]What city do you live in? (make one up if you'd like) : Dallas, Texas[/colour]

((Was going to post this a while ago, but I got lazy. Also, BUMP!))

Your name (first and last): Seth Brandt

Your age: 26

Height: 6'5”

Weight: 190 lbs.

Distinct features (if any): Seth is a tall, muscular man with dark brown hair and blue eyes. He is both neighbor and friend to Jesse May, who lives just a few miles down the road.

Occupation: Like Jesse, Seth is a farm hand on his mother's land, and he stands to inherit it.

What city do you live in? (make one up if you'd like) : Wisner, Nebraska

Miscellaneous info: Seth is a proud country by who also happens to be a Brony. Having gotten into My Little Pony last year, he wishes to show Jesse how awesome his new favorite show is, and with a little luck, turn her into a Pegasister.

[colour=#282828]Your name (first and last) : Harvey McTavish[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: male[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Height: 6 ft[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Weight: 150 lbs[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Distinct features (if any): Scratch across left eye, HEAVY SCOTTISH ACCENT[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Occupation: Mechanic[/colour]

[colour=#282828]What city do you live in? (make one up if you'd like) : Whatever city we are all in right now[/colour]

Here is AJ's app

Pony Application

Your name: Apple Jack

Your species Earth Pony

Age (In human years) : Late teens??

Height: 5'10

Weight: 160lb?? (I'm not too sure how lb's work, but it's bout that i think, correct me if i'm wrong)

Description of your pony form: Apple Jack has Blonde hair and tail, with orange fur. Her eyes are green, and has 3 freckles on her face. Her hind legs are very powerful, able to empty whole trees with a single kick. Her front legs are weaker, but are still strong given her line of work. She is rarely seen without her stenson hat, and her southern Accent is something she's proud off.

Description of your human form (hair and eye colour will remain the same): Bout 5'10, AJ's legs are still powerful, able to kick hard or run long distances, her arms are a bit more glanky, making them look they they arn't her's. Her skin is very tanned, and she still has her Stenton, and her hair done up in a ponytail. She wears her hat, shorts with a belt round them and a checkered shirt.

Cutie Mark: 3 Red Apples

Ah what the heck. May as well get you guys a Pinkie Pie. I'm surprised nobody apped her yet, seeing as how she's crazy and does things out of the ordinary. :)

Name: Pinkie Pie.

Species: Earth Pony

Height: 5'8

Weight: 160 lbs

Description of pony form: Pastel pink in colour, Her mane is a darker pink. She has bright blue eyes. She has a knack for knowing things before they happen, and various twitches and itches in her body tell her that. She often throws parties, and is very enthusiastic about everything she does. She's got two sides to her personality, the dark gloomy side, and the happy bouncy side. She also sometimes does things nobody can explain, such as appearing out of nowhere, defying gravity, and being able to eat large amounts of food in one bite without gaining a pound.

Description of human form: Long pink hair, and baby blue eyes. She dresses in whatever suits her mood, usually a tanktop and jean shorts with stockings, though when she's down, she dresses in sweaters and sweatpants. She's light skinned, and slightly curvy. She's a fantastic baker, and has a higher squeaky voice, though she can change it. (Looks like this. http://th04.devianta...000-d5lvnvf.jpg)

Cutie Mark: Two blue balloons below a central yellow one.

(Is this RP still open?)

[colour=#282828]Your name (first and last) : Ryan Avalon Talbot[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Height: 6'5 ft[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Weight: Lightweight[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Distinct features (if any): [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Occupation: Main: Combat Cadet Pilot, Secondary: Animator, Gamer, Writer and Musician[/colour]

[colour=#282828]What city do you live in?: Hampshire county, England. [/colour]

Your name: MorningDawn

Your species: Pegasus

Age (In human years) : 27

Height: 6.7

Weight: 160

Description of your pony form: tall with red and black hair, with brown eyes

Description of your human form (hair and eye colour will remain the same): Brown eyes, black hair with strips of red in it, tall..

Cutie Mark: Pickaxe

MorningDawn is actually David's brother......

Here is AJ's app

Pony Application

Your name: Apple Jack

Your species Earth Pony

Age (In human years) : Late teens??

Height: 5'10

Weight: 160lb?? (I'm not too sure how lb's work, but it's bout that i think, correct me if i'm wrong)

Description of your pony form: Apple Jack has Blonde hair and tail, with orange fur. Her eyes are green, and has 3 freckles on her face. Her hind legs are very powerful, able to empty whole trees with a single kick. Her front legs are weaker, but are still strong given her line of work. She is rarely seen without her stenson hat, and her southern Accent is something she's proud off.

Description of your human form (hair and eye colour will remain the same): Bout 5'10, AJ's legs are still powerful, able to kick hard or run long distances, her arms are a bit more glanky, making them look they they arn't her's. Her skin is very tanned, and she still has her Stenton, and her hair done up in a ponytail. She wears her hat, shorts with a belt round them and a checkered shirt.

Cutie Mark: 3 Red Apples

Hm, very well done! Approved!

Ah what the heck. May as well get you guys a Pinkie Pie. I'm surprised nobody apped her yet, seeing as how she's crazy and does things out of the ordinary. :)

Name: Pinkie Pie.

Species: Earth Pony

Height: 5'8

Weight: 160 lbs

Description of pony form: Pastel pink in colour, Her mane is a darker pink. She has bright blue eyes. She has a knack for knowing things before they happen, and various twitches and itches in her body tell her that. She often throws parties, and is very enthusiastic about everything she does. She's got two sides to her personality, the dark gloomy side, and the happy bouncy side. She also sometimes does things nobody can explain, such as appearing out of nowhere, defying gravity, and being able to eat large amounts of food in one bite without gaining a pound.

Description of human form: Long pink hair, and baby blue eyes. She dresses in whatever suits her mood, usually a tanktop and jean shorts with stockings, though when she's down, she dresses in sweaters and sweatpants. She's light skinned, and slightly curvy. She's a fantastic baker, and has a higher squeaky voice, though she can change it. (Looks like this. http://th04.devianta...000-d5lvnvf.jpg)

Cutie Mark: Two blue balloons below a central yellow one.

Approved! Can NOT wait to see Pinkie Pie do the Pinkie Pie things she does!

(Is this RP still open?)

[colour=#282828]Your name (first and last) : Ryan Avalon Talbot[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Height: 6'5 ft[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Weight: Lightweight[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Distinct features (if any): [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Occupation: Main: Combat Cadet Pilot, Secondary: Animator, Gamer, Writer and Musician[/colour]

[colour=#282828]What city do you live in?: Hampshire county, England. [/colour]

Yes, the RP's still open. It's good to have another human, but isn't Ryan a little young to be a combat pilot? Like I told Puzzlebeat, in order to be a combat pilot, one has to have at least a four-year degree... I can see the other three, though...

Your name: MorningDawn

Your species: Pegasus

Age (In human years) : 27

Height: 6.7

Weight: 160

Description of your pony form: tall with red and black hair, with brown eyes

Description of your human form (hair and eye colour will remain the same): Brown eyes, black hair with strips of red in it, tall..

Cutie Mark: Pickaxe

MorningDawn is actually David's brother......

Hm~! Approved!

Yes, the RP's still open. It's good to have another human, but isn't Ryan a little young to be a combat pilot? Like I told Puzzlebeat, in order to be a combat pilot, one has to have at least a four-year degree... I can see the other three, though...

True but Ryan's almost finished the last year required, at the moment he's still a recruit.