{PonyVille} QuickLimes Cures and Brews (Pm To join/Invite only)

QuickLime

QuickBanner.png

After a brisk walk to gather the plants with a dragon on her back QuickLime soon entered her home which was a rather nice building, the storefront and living space sorta seamlessly fit together, with a large hearth, walls lined with books, and assorted dried plants hanging from the ceiling, there were several pots, tea kettles, coffee makers, and the whole air smelled of spice and other such goodness.

"Alright Spike let me brew you up some tea" She said and moved to let the dragon get down, once he was down she sat her saddlebags down and took out the rather sweet and relaxing smelling herb, and took it and put it in a cup, and got some hot water on to boil, pouring the nearly boiling water over the fresh leaves caused them to instantly dissolve into nothing, leaving a rich golden tea in their place.

"Here ya go" Lifting the cup with her wing and sat it on the table, before going to poke around her house a bit, before returning with a few small gems, and sat them on the table "I heard dragons like these, is that correct?"

Wow, this place smelt fantastic - the young dragon could barely contain himself from drooling at the smell of all the delicious teas and whatever else Quicklime kept handy around the place...it was like somebody had mixed up a pony home and a herbalists paradise all in one location!

"[colour=#008080] WOAH... [/colour]" Spike says as he looks around, impressed with what he was seeing here - and, for that matter, smelling. " [colour=#008080]This is kinda delicious[/colour]! "

The young dragon watches as she makes the cup of the interesting tea - the aroma bursting forth from the mug tantalising his maw as he sniffs around the cup, the steam providing quite an intense burst of refreshingly spicy flavors and scents...the young pony clearly had quite a grasp on what she was doing, and Spike had no objections to enjoying a drink of something that smelt this inviting.

He found himself feeling all the more invited once she presented him with some rather delicious looking gems...which served to attract his full attentions.

Of course, something struck him moments after she had served this rather delightful snack - he wasn't exactly carrying any bits!

"[colour=#008080] Geeez, thanks... [/colour]" he paused and looks at the green pony with a small uncertain look on his features. " [colour=#008080]Umm...I, uh...I can't pay...for these... [/colour]"

QuickBanner.png

QuickLime glanced up from pouring herself a cup of the sweet smelling tea to look at the dragon whom went from delighted to worried in a heart beat.... she couldn't help but chuckle and moved over to rub the top of the dragon's head gently "Spike I invited you back here, you arn't a customer! You're my guest so anything you'd like is on the house I assure you" She said with a slight nod .

"Besides I do my job because I like seeing ponies be well, and well happy too" Even though Lime seldom looked happy herself, her face seemed to be in a near constant grumpy expression, she couldn't help if her face was born like that now could she?

'Now dig in and enjoy alright?" She encouraged with a slight nudge, going to flip her closed sign to open "And if any customers come in I can handle them just fine, but today it's really about enjoying your company"

• 1 month later...

Spike looked at Quicklime with an appreciative grin, as he looked back at quicklime with a small nod...taking a sip of the tea and giving a quick lick of his lips as he pondered the rather sweet flavours - it was an interesting concoction and one that seemed to strike out boldly at the tastebuds. She hadn't quite told him what sorta tea this was, and his curious nature led him to decide that asking about it was the best route to finding out the answers. " [colour=#008080]So hey, Quicklime...what's in this tea anyway[/colour]? [colour=#008080]If it's those leaves from earlier[/colour], [colour=#008080]It's pretty good[/colour]! "

The dragon takes up the cup with both claws, sipping from it again and giving a small lazy smile - stuff was good, he wasn't gonna deny that!

" [colour=#008080]Well, maybe...[/colour] " Spike ponders, as he put it down once he'd finished his planned couple of sips. " [colour=#008080]If you need any help for a l'il bit, I can do that - I help Twilight all over the library, and I figure that it's only fair that I do the same here...I mean, it's a kitchen right? I love cooking and stuff, sorta a thing I do sometimes.[/colour] "

the dragon was honestly keen to just help Lime out with the shop - if she wasn't gonna expect him to pay, then that was cool and all...but there was no reason that he couldn't help out if he had the chance to, seeing as she clearly worked this place all on her own. Twilight had always said that trying to help was always a good thing that he could do if a pony looked like they might need a little, and that was exactly what Spike was going to do here - if Quicklime was ultimately willing to go for it, of course.