Season 3 Episode 8 Synopsis

Whitehawke

[colour=#333333]Episode Number - 8[/colour]

[colour=#333333]Title - Just for Sidekicks[/colour]

[colour=#333333]Air Date: January 26th[/colour]

[colour=#333333]Synopsis: Spike finds himself in over his head after convincing Twilight and her friends to let[/colour]

[colour=#333333]him pet-sit all of their critters in exchange for a few gems.[/colour]

[colour=#333333]Writer: Corey Powell[/colour]

[colour=#333333]Seems Spike is getting a lot of love this season! (As opposed to Rarity)[/colour]

[colour=#333333]Not sure if this is the 12th episode or the lost 8th one. Will update when the information is known. EDIT: Turns out it's the 8th one![/colour]

[colour=#333333]Anyway, I'm guessing this image is related to the episode.[/colour]

[colour=#333333]151503__scootaloo_apple-bloom_sweetie-belle_cutie-mark-crusaders_gummy_spoiler-s03_tank_winona_opalescence_owloysius_opal.png[/colour]

I'm a bit worried, and surprised, at the idea that Rarity might not get an episode this season. The formula seemed pretty obvious - nine mid-season episodes equal one for each of the mane six, one for Spike, one for the Crusaders, and one for Scootaloo because that was long overdue. Oh well, only time will tell.

That being said, this sounds like a fun episode. Angel and Opalescence have always gotten plenty of characterization, and Winona's been showing up more and more lately, but we've seen very little out of Tank, Gummy and Owlowicious since their debuts. It also looks like the Crusaders will be "helping", which is nice, because Spike doesn't seem to spend nearly as much time with the Crusaders as you'd think, being in the same rough age group.

• 4 weeks later...

Yay! Corey Powell! I wasn't looking forward to the episode, until I saw his name float by. And I do love the look of pure terror Angel has when Owlowiscious stares him down...Owls do eat rabbits, don't they? And it looks like we'll also see Peewee who is so adorable.

30974946162307388678016.jpg