OC idea and question

BethSycamore

For future reference, threads like these should go in General OOC Chatter. Contact a RP Helper if you need further assistance. :)

PS: you wouldn't be the first person to app a pegasus member of the Apple family, hehe. ^_^

I think this is fine for this section too, actually. This place is actually intended specifically to field RP related questions, after all.

In regards to your idea, yes you can have your character be a member of the Apple family, just do not include references to any cast characters in your application.

As for your question, you can find our map and current list of approved locations here. I'm not sure there is a perfect parallel to something like that in the game at the moment. There are cities that mirror specific Eastern cities like Manehattan, Baltimare and Fillydelphia (though, it might still be a good choice given its size, terrain and general location in the middle of the map) and there are western towns like Dodge Junction and Appleloosa but there isn't much intended to mirror what's in between. You also have Breakbeak City, if you want a city with a more industrial vibe.

My character is going to be a a blank flank filly with an earth pony father,and a pegasus mother. That'd make her a half earth pony and half pegasus pony. She is a cousing of the Apple Family.

Is there a guide of sorts,that describes or have any info of all the pony settlements in Canterlot roleplay? Which one has green earth that is great for growing crops,and raising livestock? If there is no such place,could my character found a suitable town,like what Granny Smith's family did with Ponyville?

My character is going to be a a blank flank filly with an earth pony father,and a pegasus mother. That'd make her a half earth pony and half pegasus pony. She is a cousing of the Apple Family.

Is there a guide of sorts,that describes or have any info of all the pony settlements in Canterlot roleplay? Which one has green earth that is great for growing crops,and raising livestock? If there is no such place,could my character found a suitable town,like what Granny Smith's family did with Ponyville?

Half earth pony and half pegasus pony would either be an earth pony or a pegasus pony. If you want him/her to have wings, that would make him/her a pegasus pony.

As for your second question. I believe the answer is "Not at this time." There is no possibility for creating lore at the present time, which is what you would need to create a new town or settlement. If lore request changes open up again, you might be able to submit the request, but unfortunately that might not happen for a while.

Starswirl is right on both accounts there.

To answer you fully on the second one though, you can find lists of descriptions for the cities in each region of Equestria by following the links for each regjion on the page I linked you above. Alternatively, the same pages are pinned at the top of each subsection of the World of Equestria RP.

As for which location suits your purpose, I'd personally recommend Solstice Heights, Fillydelphia or possibly Dodge Junction.

• 2 weeks later...
Saddleveil sounds like a good place for my character. Is there a pony settlement between Fillydelphia and Manehatten,or should I create one?

If you follow the link Phil originally gave you (this one) click on the first spoiler for a full map that covers all the areas available for Roleplay. You also are not allowed to create new settlements, cities, or villages... Which, as starswirlthebearded already pointed out, is not allowed at this time. There are many other residences on the map though, so feel free to browse around. :)

What is Dodge Junction like?

That's easy! It's the town we see in the episode The Last Roundup. It's similar to Appleloosa, sort of an old west type place.