Season 3 Finale Information Topic

Whitehawke

We still haven't seen the John Delance voiced episode yet, so that may be the finale.

If the rumors are true about a MLP movie, then this season could possibly cliffhanger

Or maybe a new vilain will appear: the evil Sandcat!

If we get a new villain, I want something thats a threat because its a genius.

Like a genius diamond dog technomagic engineer based on Urza. He should have an army of techno monsters and primitive war machines.

We ve seen what rainbow would be like without friends. He should be how twi would be if she was bitter and alone. Cold, calculating, efficient, and ruthless. If he should handle the mane six by creating puzzles where the answers are either so plain that on would never figure it out or breaks the laws traditional laws of physics to the point of absudity.

Isn't Rarity supposed to sing with Octavia this season?

i think thats still a rumor, but i thought so too, maybe its in the hopeful rarity episode, if they do a rarity episode then they would have done an episode for every pony!

(still hoping that rumored fluttershy episode synopsis is true tho)

I seem to recall some "end of Ponyville" screenshots that were supposed to be from the finale. If legit, well, it looks like we might have something major happening. And maybe changing the show to a new setting?

... Nah, the wrecked Ponyville's probably from a "what if?" sequence or something.

I seem to recall some "end of Ponyville" screenshots that were supposed to be from the finale. If legit, well, it looks like we might have something major happening. And maybe changing the show to a new setting?

... Nah, the wrecked Ponyville's probably from a "what if?" sequence or something.

Pretty sure those were just unused backgrounds from "Magic Duel", actually.

• 3 weeks later...

They weren't from Magic Duel, that episode's transformed Ponyville was more of Trixie's shrine to....well, Trixie; The ruined Ponyville images, on the other hand, show Sweet Apple Acres with wilted trees and Carousel Boutique in a state of disrepair with very different clothing from what Rarity usually designs. Now if it is a Rarity episode and those images are from a worst case scenario sequence....

Sounds like, according to the Finale being a coronation, is that Twilight will become an Alicorn.

If you think about it, she's already the sister in law to a Princess (Cadence), and there has been a building up to this.

Now somepony on Equestria Daily proposed this idea: Twilight is given a choice to become an Alicorn and thus acheive her high level of magic, or remain a unicorn and be with her friends.

This could lead to her keeping her friends and staying a unicorn, or keeping her friends and still get to be an Alicorn.

Other option: Twilight becomes a princess, but loses the Element of Magic in the process, which means there will be a new pony to take up the cause.

(In other words, Twilight is no longer a Mane Six but a Princess and there will be a new Mane Six pony)

Wild theory: Twilight's crowned as princess fairly early on in the episode, but abdicates upon seeing that Ponyville went to heck-in-a-hoof basket in her absence. It would explain those mysterious "shuttered up" town images that were leaked a while back.

Hmm, I'm not sure about Twilight becoming an Alicorn; I wouldn't mind if she were still a regular Unicorn but with wings as it's been implied that Cadance is, perhaps that in order to increase her level of magic she needs wings to increase her potential to store magic energy or is a symbol that Celestia and Luna acknowledge her as being their equal in terms of skill level or if she did become like the Princesses but everypony else was crowned too.

The reason why is because of the implied immortality (or at least incredibly long life span) of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna; it seems a bit sad to have Twilight essentially become a Goddess and her friends not and she could easily end up back at seeing friendship as being pointless since she would out live all of them. True she could simply use age spells to keep them alive or would be able to crown them as Princesses after becoming on herself, but then there's also the aspect of going against the theme of the show by having the series be about the friendship shared by these six Ponies and having one of the most powerful magical artifacts being activated by their bond and then deciding that only one of them is chosen become a Princess and gain all of the related benefits. Though if they all became Alicorns I'd be fine with it

Though I am disappointed that there won't be a Rarity episode this season (especially since there was that post about there being one....), unless the coronation is the movie and the 13th episode is a regular story

Since there's the common idea of Alicorn Twilight, something came to mind with the new episode information.

What if Twilight's cutie mark didn't get switched with another of the Mane Six but with a princess? This solves the episode plot and the rumors of the Alicorn Twilight appearing.

• Like 1