A Compendium of Curiosities (Apply here!)

Hai scamps! ^^ So, this rp is going to be STEAMPUNK PIRATES THEMED!!! :D

Steampunk? What is THAT, you may ask?

Think of pocket watches, old-timey ponies, industry, gloves, top hats, turning gears, large goggles, strange technology, airships, robot arms, and that character from the Fable series, Reaver.

steamm.jpg

steam.jpg

steammmm.jpg

steammmmm.jpg

Now, I would like to hear some thoughts if anyone has any suggestions, but I think that it would be rocking to have only a handful of crews, (4 or 5 maybe) and have different people play different crew members (although I'm totally not apposed to you playing multiple characters if things happen to work out that way! I usually do, especially at the start :3) Umm, everybody here on Canterlot is extremely friendly, so please don't be shy talking to each other about joining crews!!

Okay, so application time! (No, this will not be humanized, because I like ponies ^^)

So, everything in bold is required, but everything else is optional, but will give your fellow rp'ers a better taste for your character C:

Name: (Ya got a name, mister? Or miss.. xD)

Age: (Are you a young, fun adventurer? Or is the highlight of your days yelling at the kiddos to get off your lawn?)

Species: (What ARE you?)

Looks: (What do you look like? How do you carry yourself? Do you have confidence in every step you take with that blue little hoof of yours, or do you constantly find those big brown eyes of yours in tears?)

Personality: (How does your character act around others? Is she shy? Does he like to flirt with all the pretty ladies?)

Cutie Mark: (If any.. Also, a story as to how he or she obtained it would be awesome! :D)

Random Fact: (Did you once wrestle a bear? Do you have a nifty little mechanical steampunky pet? Do you call everybody scamps?)

Your Ship: (What is the name of your ship? What does it look like? (Remember, most of these should probably be air ships) Who else is in the crew so far?)

Rank: (Are you the captain? Or do you usually get stuck cleaning the bilge?)

Weapons/Fighting style: (Do they have a favorite revolver? Or perhaps a clockwork gun is more their style. Magic? Cannons? Ninja stars?)

Lifelong dream or general goal: (Do they want to strike it rich? Are they here to seek some sort of revenge? Or maybe they're just trying to right a past wrong)

History: (How did you get to where you are today?)

Alright scamps! If I like your app, (I'm pretty easy going about this ^^) you'll get one of these, which is my official Star Storm seal of approval, that means that when the rp is up, you're welcome to hop on in!!

post-4257-0-90732900-1347751914_thumb.pn

Approved ships and characters

As de Coeur

Ambiance

Pendulum Swing

Drakkensteed

Beatrix

Dahlia Snow (Known also as 'The Flower Corsair' for past endeavors)

Immy Bentham

Gizmo's ship (What is your ship called..?)

Gizmo (The Tinker)

Sky Flare

Blister (Fire Storm)

The Crystalline Phoenix

Moondust Starlight

The Kraken

Snjókoma er risastór "Dusty S Hooves"

The Languid Sophisticate

Tarnished Gold

Patches

Glesga Ferm

Blueprint

Name: Ambiance

Age: young stalion (early adult. in human years, maybe 20-21)

Species: unicorn pony

Looks: small build, average height, bronze/brass coat, often seen with dark circles around his eyes (sleep deprivation). his mane is a mix of white and dark brown. his eyes are a brighter mauve (pink/purple hybrid).

Personality: Ambiance is a very open minded pony as well as an open book with no secrets to hide. Ambiance tends to be very forward about his feelings on a given situation and is honest above all virtues. Ambiance is a HUGE flirt and plays on "both teams" (stallions or mares will do just fine "beauty is beauty".) Ambiance has a serious love for classical music. he ALWAYS has it on the brain and when flying he blasts it louder than cannons. his most prominent flaw is his arrogance (examples being that his honesty will get him into trouble and he will not forsee it. he is also not the most educated.)

Cutie Mark: a sub-woofer in a wreath of gears (Ambiance used to make speakers) *do i need to make a story? my creative juices arent flowing very well*

Random Fact: Ambiance is very afraid of spiders

Your Ship: a mid-sized hot air balloon with mounted 10 pound cannon and a huge speaker system (complete with record player). the cannon is the only weapon mounted to the ship itself. any other weaponry, Ambiance carries with him. there is no crew. Ambiance is the sole owner of said hot air balloon. however, it has floor room enough for 3 ponies to lay down comfortably. usually Ambiance keeps plenty of blankets, pillows, food, and records on board.

Weapons/Fighting style: Ambiance's prized weapon is a multi-barreled (8 barrels) pepperbox pistol with ivory grip and nickel plated barrels. it fires .40 calibre lead musket ball cartridges. of often times however (to reduce reload time) Ambiance custom makes ammunition that combines the .40 calibre musket ball with a small pouch of black powder so that pouring the powder is no longer necessary. however this method makes periodic gun maintenance a chore.

along with said revolver, his preferred melee weapon is an umbrella that has been hollowed out so that when the handle is pulled downward, a concealed 3 foot blade is drawn. the blade is rather thin and flimsy but effective for stabs and slashes. however it is weak against armour and other swords.

Lifelong dream or general goal: Ambiance is looking for a legendary "gateway to tartarus". upon discover said legend, Ambiance gave up his job making and selling speakers, sold his shop, bought an air balloon and began journeying to try to find the gateway.

History: Ambiance was born early in spring in a smog filled city bustling with ponies from all over equestria. his father had died before his birth to hay fever which left him with his mother. his mother raised him herself, taught him everything up until she died to a stress related aneurysm when Ambiance was still a blank flank. he was adopted by a family friend who ran a shop that sold records. he was taught to maintain machinery, records, speakers and the like. aftergetting his cutie mark by creating a set of speakers for a new record player he had been repairing, he was sent away to a quieter section of the city that had cleaner air, but was occupied by the more uptight crowd. fitting in was not easy but it was no chore. Ambiance opened up a store where he sold custom made speaker systems and record players. his business was very successful due to the sound quality his new designs offered. after 2 years of running the shop, Ambiance came across the legend of the tartarus gate, sold his shop, and bought his "airship" and began adventuring to find the gate to tartarus

(how ya like it star?)

• Like 1

Ambiance is best pony!! I really, REALLY like him Shy!! :D I couldn't approve more!!

post-4257-0-90732900-1347751914_thumb.pn

It's okay Ecplise, although, I do look forward to seeing your application!! I'm waiting myself to do one, as I would like to be somepony's lookout (Crow's nester) I may just go ahead and write up my character first and then fill in the ship details later.

Name: Pendulum Swing

Gender: Male! Although, when I started this app he was a girl.. About halfway through, though, I changed my mind.. So he gets to be a boy C:

Species: He's a pegasus!

Looks:

Pendulum_fin_for_now.jpg

He also wears an oversized belt with a big shiny buckle, but I haven't gotten to that part in my drawing yet.. I'll update it once I finish, though ^^ Swing has two different colours of eyes, because one of them isn't natural. (I'll explain later, and possibly make it look a little less "real" than it does right now. Also, the pink one is his regular eye)

Personality: Pendulum is very easy going about things, but won't hesitate to speak up when he doesn't feel right about something. He seems to be very intelligent in some ways, but is very curious at the same time, and has a tendency to ask silly questions when he doesn't fully understand something. Swing isn't afraid to show when he isn't feeling confident or is frightened or unsure, yet rarely will retreat from a challenge. Also, as would any pendulum, Swing swings both ways ^^ Oh! And he's sensitive about his eye, because it makes him feel unwhole, almost like he's less of a person. He wears the goggles because his eye is sensitive to wind and bright light, he uses them in order to protect himself from these natural, common elements.

Cutie Mark:

Wind_up_Back_key_v01_1_by_Teacat_Designs.jpg

It's a wind up key! ^^He is an inventor, and his most successful (although he usually just fails at life whilst inventing) project yet has been his little pet, who he'd named Gigi. Gigi is very small and has limited movements, but is able to pick herself back up when she falls using her tail. Swing got his cutie mark after figuring out how to power her. ( She has to wind herself back up :3)

Your Ship: Pendulum rides alongside Ambiance on his ship, the As de Coeur. (Which means Aces of Hearts in French) The As de Coeur is an decently sized air balloon, which has a built in cannon on the side. It's only big enough to fit three comfortably, but it IS extremely comfortable, not to mention fun, as blankets and pillows and music are all very easy to find once on board

Rank: The balloon's lookout! In the two pony crew, Swing can also adjust his goggles in order to see long distances, and he can see fairly well in the dark, too, because his mechanical eye makes everything look brighter.

Weapons/Fighting style: Pendulum Swing comes equipped with a silver tongue and a small, silver guardian pistol, (on safety most of the time, of course!) which he keeps on his belt for easy access. But, being the gentle little creature that he is, Swing usually pull it out until he knows that he needs to.

Lifelong dream or general goal: He would like to one day have enough bits to be able to get his eye fixed for reals. According to Dr. Dreamwing, the operation would end up costing him somewhere around 50,000 bits, which is more money than poor Swing has ever seen in his life!

History: Pendulum Swing has always tried oh so very hard to create something that other ponies would want in order to potentially earn the bits to "Fix" the thing that makes him the most unique. However, he hasn't been very successful as of yet. [colour=#800000]"So, you guys probably think that I have this awesome story as to how it happened.. Right? The umm.. The whole eye thing..? Well, it all started on a dark summer's night. I was only fifteen at the time. I really wanted one of the walls in my room to be blue, and I had finally convinced mum to say 'yes!' I started taking some things down from my wall. Well, I this Jackleapp poster that was just a little out of my reach. After grabbing a step ladder, I was able to get the first tack out, but when my mum knocked on my door to tell me that dinner was ready, I got startled. Down came the stepladder, along with me on it! And guess where the tack just happened to fall?"[/colour]

(I'm not done with my app yet, but I would really like to get my character out there just incase I can hop onto somepony's crew with him ^^)

ur Ship: I don't know yet, really! Would anypony like him to be in their crew..? Pretty please..? C:

you can be my crew mate and we can leave a long line of lovers behind us! XDand he is so cute
  • Like 1

Name: Immy Bentham[colour=#282828] [/colour]

Species:[colour=#282828] Earth Pony[/colour]

Looks: An ashen grey pony with black mane, tail and beard, he holds himself fairly high but doesnt consider himself better than anypony.

Personality:[colour=#282828] Shy and and quiet but likes to make conversation. He likes to burn things (sssh) [/colour]

Cutie Mark:[colour=#282828] A red sad face (He spent a long time very introspective and glum taking to his room and thinking he didnt even notice he had got it)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Random Fact: He has an awesome beard.[/colour]

Your Ship: (happy to ride on someone elses crew or...) A large zepplin with an underhung cockpit a large cargo hold but not much living space just the cockpit and a bed/kitchen area.

[colour=#282828]Weapons/Fighting style: Kind of like rakishi from the old wwf shows. knock people over and sit on them.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Lifelong dream or general goal: To find a special somepony to share his life with..prefferably one who also has an awesome beard.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]History: Travelling with a cargo of novelty hats. and this is the shipping lane.[/colour]

Name:[colour=#282828] Beatrix[/colour]

Age:[colour=#282828] She's a cougar (The equivalent of a hot women in her mid thirties)[/colour]

Species:[colour=#282828] Cynogriffon, ya know hawk/eagle front, wolf back. Basically a griffon but a little smaller, more cunning and has wolf ears.[/colour]

Looks:[colour=#282828] She's all white with a patch of baby blue on her chest (Though you'll never see it because of her outfit, or maybe you will see it if you're lucky.) She has baby blue eyes and a golden smile. One of her wings is missing, but she built a mechanical replacement, the colour scheme matches her natural colours though. When she's out and about she usually wears a brass coloured gauntlet on her right arm that she uses to manipulate magical energy the power supply for which is on her back and a clawed gauntlet on her right for CQC . And a set of goggles. She's sexy and she know's it so she dresses as such.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Her out fit is similar to this, but imagine it on a griffon.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]

IzzetStaticasterBlog.jpg

[/colour]

[colour=#282828]But Her gauntlet set looks like this.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]

920_stream.jpg

[/colour]

Personality:[colour=#282828] (A genius magitech engineer/ dominatrix who uses her wits and charm to solve problems. She does flirt if it will advance her goals, but she usually keeps it toned down when she's not trying to get a reaction out of someone. Usually she's in a her ship's work shop trying to create something new. She's kind of brash as well. A situation would have to be beyond dangerous for Beatrix to even look like she's taking it serious.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Random Fact: Beatrix, was exiled from the griffon nation for "unruly behavior" and "endangering the public".[/colour]

Your Ship:[colour=#282828] (Beatrix built her ship ,Drakkensteed, with her own talons. Built from living wood and metal and enchanted tanned dragon wing membrane, Drakkensteed is extremely cheap to maintain because its organic materials self repair. The ship is powered by an advanced gem matrix that draws power from the residual magical energies of the planet. The ship is armed with several magic cannons (powerful one on the nose of the ship), decent shield, and a short range teleport. It can be used as a sea faring vessel and can even dive for short period of times.)[/colour]

ftl189_sky.jpg

Rank:[colour=#282828] She's the captain of this boat.[/colour]

Weapons/Fighting style:[colour=#282828] Beatrix doesn't actually wield any weapons. She usually holds her arms behind her back and engages opponents in a nonchalant manner. She fights with telekinesis, electrical, and wind spells . The larger feathers of her mechanical wing can be used as Fin Funnels and servalliance equipment. When she actually has to fight seriously she displays excellent claw to claw skills that she's honed through battle and with the help of her crew members.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]History:[/colour][colour=#282828] Not done. Beatrix is the daughter of two poor cynogriffon peddlers from the city of Talonopolis. As a youth her life was less than favorable, she and her parents had to steal just to put bread on the table everyday and even then the table was just a plank of wood fished from the discarded wreckage of a totaled air ship. But none of them were bitter, as along as they were together it they could endure. Everything changed when her father was arrested and executed for repeated theft. Her mother barely spoke after that, leaving the young hen to her own devices. Those devices turned out to literally be devices, with no real parental guidance she took to the streets, stealing books on magical engineering when ever she could.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]She took to steam tech and magi tech engineering like a fish to water and soon her creations matched some of the most complex devices in the kingdom. One day a Griffon Guard saw the young cynogriffon with one of her impressive devices and confiscated it. He claimed that there was no way a street urchin could afford anything so intricate. When she claimed that she built it the guard simply told her it was a lie and if it was true the parts were stolen and she was still a thief. That day she was taken into custody. She was presented to the emperor of the griffon people, he was told her story and like the guard, dismissed it as a lie. Sure of her fraudulence the emperor presented her with a workshop full of equipment and told that if she couldn't build a device by tonight that would impress the emperor she would be executed on the spot. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]The time had come, and she was to show the emperor what she had built. It was a gauntlet and a container, one that could harness, store, and mold magical energy into spells, allowing none unicorns to cast magic as well. Thoroughly impressed with the young cynogriffon's creation he ordered her spared. The guards then brought in another cynogriffon, whose head was covered in a bag. The sight chilled Beatrix to the bone. The guards pulled off the sack to reveal that they had her mother. Beatrix tried to run over to her but, but guards held her in place. She could only yell soundlessly as the soldiers pushed her mother to the floor and cleaved her head off.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Right after her mother's head finished rolling, a sharp pain shot through the side of her body. One of her wings was gone, but it barely registered through the haze in her mind. She hit the floor hard and everything started to fade away. The last words she heard came straight from the emperor's mouth.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]"Now you have no one to run to, and nothing to run with. You are mine." The greedy griffon intended to use her mind to make his nation more prosperous, and her body to satisfy his urges. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]And she was his, for 20 years. Her daily routine was workshop, lab, dry dock, emperor's bed chambers, her bed chambers. Everyone failed to realize the missing parts from air ships, missing materials and tools, and the tunnel to the castles aqueducts under her bed. During that time, she studied everything she could about technology and magic, she perfected her gauntlet, but never revealed its increased functionality. She built a new wing for herself and hide it away from all eyes. And in the night hours she started building an airship in the seclusion of the aqueducts. She played complacent and nice until the night when everything was ready, that night the sky burned crimson.The event became known as "The Night of Bloody Sunsets."[/colour]

[colour=#282828]With her new wing and new air ship, she burned the palace to the ground then escaped. Not until days later did her freedom occur to her, she could go anywhere and do anything now. But what?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]What followed was Aquelia's most brutal five year campaign or pirating in nearly 2 centuries. No corrupt noble house in the entire nations was left intact. It wasn't until an incident over Beakbreak City that Beatrix questioned her motives. While annihalting the airships of the city's defense fire from her heavy cannon hit home on an enemy airship. It exploded something fierce, the blast was worse than what should have been possible and torn half of the city apart. From the smells in the air she knew that she had been set up to look bad to the people. That event gained her permanent exile and a kill on sight decree within her nation.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Barely a week later, Beatrix found herself in a tavern trying to drink away the memories of what happen. Only to have her peace disturbed by the mother of all bar fights. During the brawl Beatrix met an earth pony mare named Dahlia Snow. Impressed by the mares skills in a fight, she offered her a position as first mate on her lonely ship Drakkensteed. Dahlia happily accepted. Now the two travel the skies going where ever the wind blows to whatever plunder they find.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Goals: Roosters, stallions, mares, gold, gems, precious metals, attention. Beatrix wants it all, there is a hole in her that she's trying to fill with anything and everything. She wants the things that were taken from her, but it's all lost in her anger.[/colour]

Name: Dahlia Snow (Known also as 'The Flower Corsair' for past endeavors)

Species: Earth Pony, I suppose. Although maybe something more.

Looks: She has a silky-smooth, peach coloured coat with a flowing blonde mane and tail, and usually always dresses up in casual, sailor-style clothing with a slight touch of feminine style, managing to even pull off plain cotton as sexy. Her eyes are a deep, chocolate-brown that stallions often fall for first about her. (Imagine a ponified version of Elizabeth Swann for PotC :) then you'll have a good picture of her.) She always wears a dahlia flower, after which she was named, in her mane. Also, she wears special bracelets on her legs that allow her to defy gravity at will, but they cannot be used very long at one time, giving her enough to board other ships or to pursue a flier for a short distance. She always carries a masterwork rapier-rifle on her side; a gift from someone she once knew.

Personality: Self-absorbed, confident, and an overall trickster. She cares for little other than herself or those she admires, and always looks down on most ponies, (very different from Elizabeth's personality :lol: ) and will often be very aggressive towards those who get in her way. Despite her testy attitude, she has a soft spot for flower gardens and fellow duelists. Dahlia will often use her charms to get what she wants...especially when it involves money. However, what she values the most is her freedom...something she never wants taken from her.

Cutie Mark: A pair of rapiers crossed over a dahlia flower. It appeared on her flank after she picked up and fought with a sword for the first time, and symbolizes her skill for dueling.

Random Fact: When Dahlia was a foal, she was the school bully. Of course, she didn't have any personal or social issues...she just enjoyed doing mean stuff to other foals. Her cruelest prank was when she threw a colt into a pile of sewage from a sewer...after taking away his new Captain Equestria comic book and tearing it in front of him.

Your Ship: The Drakkensteed, Beatrix's airship.

Rank: First Mate abord the Drakkensteed, directly under Captain Beatrix.

Weapons/Fighting Style: Dahlia is what's known as a 'Grand Duelist', being a master at swordplay, and with her signature rapier-rifle, an expert marksmen. Skillful at both short and long-range combat, she must rely to get in extremely close to an enemy or far away. Her rapier-rifle uses magic energy rounds that automatically refresh instead of standard bullets, and offers the option of 'stun' or 'kill'.

Goal: She has always wanted to join an airship crew and became a world-reknowned corsair, constantly sailing the skies of Equestria and experiencing adventure every day. Now that she has that, her new goal is to one day have her own airship...but that is still far in the future.

History: Dahlia grew up in a prestigious noble family in Manehatten, raised to become a lady and a manipulator. She became both...but not in the way her parents had in mind. Using her family's wealth upon discovering her Cutie Mark, she acquired many different fencing and swordplay mentors, showing natural skill in every martial artform with bladed weaponry. It was shortly after graduating from her acadamy that she cut all ties from her family and left for Las Pegasus, in search of a new and adventurous life. With her leaving, her family hired bounty hunters to bring her back...and while many tried, all failed in capturing her. Despite the ever-growing price for her return, no hunter dared go after her except for a stubborn few, and it was with these conflicts that she earned the name 'The Flower Corsair'. One night, after fighting off another annoying vigilante, Dahlia visited a tavern to drown herself in fine drink, and the mother of all bar brawls broke out. During the brawl, she met the cynogriffon; Beatrix. Impressed by the cynogriffon's skills, and the other way around, she was given the offer to serve as Beatrix's first mate on her airship...to which Dahlia immediately said yes to. Now, she sails alongside her new Captain on the skies of Equestria...living the life she wanted.

(Before you ask, yes, I did check with Eclipse to make sure this was okay :) )

Thank you, Shy! I would love to join you in leaving a trail of broken hearts :D

WOW, these are looking AMAZING you guys!! Ill review your apps in more detail later tonight once I'm on a computer :3

Thank you, Shy! I would love to join you in leaving a trail of broken hearts :D

WOW, these are looking AMAZING you guys!! Ill review your apps in more detail later tonight once I'm on a computer :3

ah yes, you n me will be known as "das Herz Leistungsschalter" (the heart breakers in german)

Hey! Four of us are working on apps for this and we plan to pop in soon as a crew XD Just a heads up! This looks awesome though!

dude join our crue, "das Herz Leistungsschalter". we have room for one more in the hot air balloon :3

ah yes, you n me will be known as "das Herz Leistungsschalter" (the heart breakers in german)

dude join our crue, "das Herz Leistungsschalter" we have room for one more in the hot air balloon :3

The heart breakers.. I like it! :) Im just worried that Ill forget Das Herz Leistungsschalter.. Gimme a day or so and Ill have it c:

oh star, i need an opinion.

which should we call ourselves:

das Herz Leistungsschalter (the heart breakers: german)

los amantes en el cielo (the lovers in the sky: spanish)

mortuus magnanimum Certatiores (dead hearted duelists: latin [traditional])

slang harten (snake hearts: dutch)

as de coeur (aces of hearts: french) [my personal fav]

open to suggestions as well

oh star, i need an opinion.

which should we call ourselves:

das Herz Leistungsschalter (the heart breakers: german)

los amantes en el cielo (the lovers in the sky: spanish)

mortuus magnanimum Certatiores (dead hearted duelists: latin [traditional])

slang harten (snake hearts: dutch)

as de coeur (aces of hearts: french) [my personal fav]

open to suggestions as well

I really like As Due Coeur and Los Amantes en el Cielo, but thats only because I kind of speak Spanish. Umm, I like As Due Coeur best though, because Ace of Hearts sounds really neat C:

I really like As Due Coeur and Los Amantes en el Cielo, but thats only because I kind of speak Spanish. Umm, I like As Due Coeur best though, because Ace of Hearts sounds really neat C:

yes my favorite too. it's also my favorite playing card and my favorite suit of cards

Name: Gizmo (The Tinker)

Species: earth pony

Looks: Dull Copper coloured (Kinda rustyish) With Deep Blue Eyes and a Black mane/tail, regular build and a utility top hat Which holds most of his tools (Pic soon)

Personality: Gizmo's good with people and loves discovering and building new things, sadly there aren't many people in his village, he spends his days tinkering with his machines and hanging out with his friends

Cutie Mark: A Copper Gyroscope

Random Fact: He and Gauge have a huge crush on Iris, The two always seem to be competing for her

Your Ship: A small air schooner (For now)

Weapons/Fighting style: Gizmo Hates fighting and has designed a few machines to try and avoid it (Flash Grenades, Simulation Grenades and a short range Stun gun)

Lifelong dream or general goal: To find his father and see the world

History: His father left home when he was very young and his mother raised him until she passed away, gizmo was very young and decided to try and find his father who had no idea what had been going on at home, so he began tinkering to design a way to find his long lost father, he grew up in a small village (surrounded by a deadly desert) with his 3 best friends, Iris, Gauge and Scuttle (apps up soon) they all dreampt of leaving the village but had no real way to. He spent his days building and trying to come up with a way to escape their homely prison. he designed many a tool to help aid in there escape but to no avail, until one day gizmo was running low on supplies so he went to explore a cave near his home to get more, but as he was getting copper and other materials he stumbled upon a strange floating gem he looked around and found a few and ran home to check em out, after studying them for a bit he discovered when electrically charged it would super charge the gem allowing it to lift heavy objects and after a short while he had built a small airship and gathered his friends, excited to leave there tiny home the four set out for adventure!