A Compendium of Curiosities (Apply here!)

Name:[colour=#282828] Blister (Fire Storm)[/colour]

Species:[colour=#282828] Pegasus[/colour]

Looks:[colour=#282828] Red coat and maroon mane[/colour]

Personality:[colour=#282828] Hot tempered but very flirtatious [/colour]

Cutie Mark:[colour=#282828] three fire balls falling. he got his cutie mark when he built the ship.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Random Fact: got rather intamite with first mate[/colour]

Your Ship:[colour=#282828] Sky Flare[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Weapons/Fighting style: keeps a distance and uses his custom made lever action rifle (shoots the bullets that are on fire). his ship can rise out of the water and have the bottom of the hull open up to drop fire balls onto enemies ships when he is done looting them and killing every one who opposes him.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Lifelong dream or general goal: to find a lady just like him and take her to be his queen... when he buys his own country with stolen money[/colour]

[colour=#282828]History: always been a pyromaniac [/colour]

This is going to be awesome :) when the RP starts up, will you be putting a list of Airships and their Crews in this OOC? That way, new peeps can see if they wanna join any crews instead of making a sorta one-man ship :razz:

Yes I do plan on doing that! I'll probably start this up pretty soon, since we have so many applicants already!!

Immy Bentham

Hurray for awesome beards!!!! I say yes :D

Beatrix

Wow, Eclipse!! She sounds like quite the character! The visuals were a nice touch ^^ It's always awesome to have a griffon, rather than just all ponies, and a cougar at that?! Hahahaha... You are most definitely in, my good sir! Plus.. You used the word "bed chambers." It doesn't get much cooler than that. Also, I love how descriptive you got :)

Dahlia Snow

I'm extremely curious as to what the "maybe something more" after earth pony means!! Tricksters are awesome, and she looks like Elizabeth Swann you say..? :D

Gizmo

I really like his story! ^^ I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the crew :3

Blister

We even have a pyro?! Haha, thank you for the invite Puzzlebeat, but I already accepted an invitation to be in Shy's ship, I just haven't updated my app yet :3

Everybody's in!! ^^

post-4257-0-90732900-1347751914_thumb.pn

Also! Slash, I am extremely excited to see this crew!!!! :D

Le gasp! :-o me? Name us? Oh, I don't know...what you mean :lol: like, the name of a group? Because you've named the Airship already, so I don't know what's left to name :3

Well the ship is named, if you don't think the crew ie us, need their own name its fine.

Name: Moondust Starlight

Species: Pegasi

Looks: Lean muscle, shrouded in a deep indigo coat. A deep purple mane and tail, which are both braided, and end with a silvery ribbon. She has a very confident stance, and her deep green eyes have a piercing gaze. A scar is prominent crossing her left eye, turning her scarred skin a whitish colouring.

Personality: An aura of command surrounds her, however, she is usually quite a nice pony. She has quite a demented sense of humor, but when it gets down to business, she's relentless and determined to get her point across. She can be quick to anger when she feels disrespected, but she respects and accepts those who do the same for her. She is loyal to her crew, and friendly to them. She treats everyone as equals, unless it's rather obvious someone needs to be treated as an inferior. True to her word, she never breaks a promise she has made. She flirts often, and usually uses it to get what she wants. She enjoys the company of mares, but occasionally she hooks up with a stallion. Smart, funny, and flirty, be on your toes around this mare, or you may find some items missing that you'd had before.

Cutie Mark: A gemstone gear. She got it after she found she had a knack for dragongem magical engineering, and had made a number of fancy gadgets already.

Random Fact: She loves clockwork things, but never really got the hang of them herself. She can build anything with dragon crystals, but when it comes to clockwork, she can't do anything with it.

Ship: The Crystalline Phoenix. A ship made completely of dragongems, this ship is a marvel among ponies. Defensively, it's the greatest ship among ponies, armed with a dragongem magic force field, which renders magic used by anything but dragongems useless. Originally, this was a problem for the unicorns on board, seeing as how anything magical that didn't use dragongems didn't effect the ship within a ten foot radius, but progress is being made in making a dragongem catalyst for such unicorns. The Crystalline Phoenix has quite a bit of physical defense as well, allowing it to take quite a beating before needing to pull out of combat. Offensively, on the other hand, is still in the primitive stages. Armed with one dragongem cannon on either side, the ship's firepower is dwarfed by its defensive power, rendering it better as a transport ship and lifeboat than a combat ship. With good defense, who needs offense?

Weapons/Fighting Style: Custom built dragongem wing blades adorn her sides, and she wears a single dragongem pistol. Adept at her own style of close combat fighting, she has yet to meet another who can beat her at her own game.

Lifelong Dream/General Goal: To reunite with her father and bring vengeance to those who kidnapped him.

History: As a little filly, she was a daddy's girl. Her mother passed away when she was born, so he raised her all alone. He was an airship engineer, and a good one at that. He built legendary ships and repaired ships that had fallen into ruin. His own ship was called the Phoenix. When she was younger, she helped him build ships. Until one day she came across a dragon's lair, chock full of gems. The dragon had been long dead, its skeleton still lingering there. She brought back some of these gems, and her father immediately moved into the cave, parking his airship in front of the entrance to it. They both worked tirelessly for almost fifteen years, building what they thought would be a crystalline ship, the first of its kind. She grew an affinity for these lovely gems, and soon started working on mini projects with them. Guns, blades, energy sources, she tried it all. . In the final phase of building, pirates came and kidnapped her father and his own airship, The Phoenix, hoping to have him build them more legendary ships, and taking him away from building any more. Moondust emotionally broke down, but continued work on the ship, to take her vengeance on those who'd kidnapped her father. Three years had passed since the kidnapping of her father, and now her ship has been finished and in the air for going on a year. The Crystalline Phoenix, the first and only of its kind takes to the skies for its own brand of justice: Revenge.

(This app was fun to create and took a lot of thought. :) Hope it goes over well with you StarStorm. :) )

I like your character.

But if dragongems are anything other than naturally charged gemstones , it might be kind of gamebreaking to have a ship that's absolutely immune to magic.

Note that while true, this opinion is bias since at the moment it only affects me.

Hmm...okay, so a few names for our notorious awesomeness, Eclipse. Here are a few I came up with:

The Banshee Brigade

Sha'mad Conde (Thunder Walkers...for we run on streams of LIGHTNING! Bwahahaha!)

Mistresses of Misfortune

The Criminal Cavaliers

And...I'm spent :3 at least for now.

On a side note...-hiss- Starbuster, you magic-eating fiend! But I digress...Dahlia should have little trouble if she encounters you or your ship ;) that is a promise from The Flower Corsair!

I like your character.

But if dragongems are anything other than naturally charged gemstones , it might be kind of gamebreaking to have a ship that's absolutely immune to magic.

Note that while true, this opinion is bias since at the moment it only affects me.

Biased opinion or not, It's a good concern. As it says in the app however, there are catalysts being made for the unicorns aboard. Perhaps if you get your hands on one of those...

Hmm...okay, so a few names for our notorious awesomeness, Eclipse. Here are a few I came up with:

The Banshee Brigade

Sha'mad Conde (Thunder Walkers...for we run on streams of LIGHTNING! Bwahahaha!)

Mistresses of Misfortune

The Criminal Cavaliers

And...I'm spent :3 at least for now.

On a side note...-hiss- Starbuster, you magic-eating fiend! But I digress...Dahlia should have little trouble if she encounters you or your ship ;) that is a promise from The Flower Corsair!

That's what you think NOW. :P but you'll just love when those pretty little bracelets of yours stop working within the ten feet and you fall to your death. :P besides that, there's this nice little quote: "Can't we all just get along?" xD

That's what you think NOW. :P but you'll just love when those pretty little bracelets of yours stop working within the ten feet and you fall to your death. :P besides that, there's this nice little quote: "Can't we all just get along?" xD

Pffft, that's easy to avoid on your ship...just fly a safe distance away, climb above the ship outside of it's ten-foot, magic-deactivating aura, and drop down :3 also...from the way that Captain Beatrix's ship and crew looks to be...we're gonna be the definition of criminals or pirates, and a ship as pretty as the Crystalline Phoenix...it'd be impossible to resist.

The Ultimate Goal of Every Pirate Captain: Build a massive, powerful fleet to become unstoppable, and plunder the Seven Seas forever! Bwahahaha! (Or in this case, the Three Atmospheres, assuming Equestria's atmosphere composition is the same as Earth's.)

Pffft, that's easy to avoid on your ship...just fly a safe distance away, climb above the ship outside of it's ten-foot, magic-deactivating aura, and drop down :3 also...from the way that Captain Beatrix's ship and crew looks to be...we're gonna be the definition of criminals or pirates, and a ship as pretty as the Crystalline Phoenix...it'd be impossible to resist.

The Ultimate Goal of Every Pirate Captain: Build a massive, powerful fleet to become unstoppable, and plunder the Seven Seas forever! Bwahahaha! (Or in this case, the Three Atmospheres, assuming Equestria's atmosphere composition is the same as Earth's.)

Definitely should have described the ship better. I never described how it looked. :P Just what it was made of. The exterior is going to be wooden, of course. Gotta make sure those dirty pirate kidnappers don't know it's me. :P

That wouldn't work...we'd just toss a torch and burn your ship for fun! :D

Also, I can see why Eclipse said that null-magic thing would be over-powered...since it's Equestria, and airships, most weapons on ships would be magic-based, like the forward cannons on our airship. Basically, the only way to attack it is to board it...and even then, it puts a further disadvantage with how no one can use magic on it without a special gem. My only thought is this: how did your OC require that butt-load of money and funds (which would be a TON, considering what material the ship is and it's properties), and also how it's possible that she'd be the only one to possess such technology :) get what I'm saying? If it's on an airship, I'm pretty sure it can be bought.

Beatrix's equipment and her prosthetic would be worthless on that ship.

I don't plan on attacking you good folks

much

, but after the first time figuring out the ships immunity she'd likely just teleport our ship into your ship forcing a really terrible tele-merge then turn the power off to our engines and laugh as your ship tries to keep us airborne.

But that's not going to happen.

Valence, Her and her father BUILT the ship, using the funds from years of her father building legendary ships. If not for that, the ship wouldn't exist in the first place. :P