A Compendium of Curiosities (Apply here!)

Sccaaaaammmmppppsss... Stahp rp'ing in the OoC...

I approve of Blueprint, and will have this up tomorrow AS SOON as I wake up, I promise!! ^^

post-4257-0-90732900-1347751914_thumb.pn

I was going to tonight, but I just realized how tired I actually was!! I did, however, update the OP and put every player's character name and ships, so that way we can keep track of who is on what ship and such c:

Sccaaaaammmmppppsss... Stahp rp'ing in the OoC...

I approve of Blueprint, and will have this up tomorrow AS SOON as I wake up, I promise!! ^^

I was going to tonight, but I just realized how tired I actually was!! I did, however, update the OP and put every player's character name and ships, so that way we can keep track of who is on what ship and such c:

I forgot to tell you that Immy is on my ship as well

https://soundcloud.com/awesome_man_269/agent-tex-cover

A cover of the theme for Agent Tex from RedvsBlue XD I thought I'd cover it and use it for Glesga's theme!

Must watch epic fight... beat down scene where tex fights... crushes kills and destroys the red team. she main crushes Griff's balls, Kills his children and destroys the facility they are in.

• Like 1

I'm thinking of joining, though before I make my application, I'd just like to know if there's any super-huge important event I should know about if I join. Also, it's still open, right?

I'm thinking of joining, though before I make my application, I'd just like to know if there's any super-huge important event I should know about if I join. Also, it's still open, right?

Yes, you may totally hop on in!! There isn't much background information needed, considering that the rp hasn't even started yet! It will though, within the hour :D

I'm sorry that it took me so long to start this, scamps my friend Lillee called me, and when I woke up this morning I gave her a call back and she invited me bowling, and then I was out and about for awhile, and I JUST got home. It was cool though, because we got to bowl for free because the owner's son was crushing on her!! ^^

Anyways, more importantly.. THE RP IS UP!!!! :D :D :D

So, I would appreciate if you scamps didn't post more than twice a day, and have little summaries of what is happening at the bottom of each post, just so that everybody can keep up without having to read too much, because we have a LOT of people!! :3

[colour=#282828]Could I join the As due Coeur? Or is it too late?[/colour]

Yes you may! We have room for one more, and Shy and I would love it if you joined us :D

Yes you may! We have room for one more, and Shy and I would love it if you joined us :D

indeed we do

[colour=#282828]Could I join the As due Coeur? Or is it too late?[/colour]

RIGHT O' CHAP!

we'll be headin in to town soon, so we could meet up in a pub

Man I had a hard time with that post, hope Y'all like it! And yes it sounds dark, but I think we need some dark to make up for all the lovey flirty! I told y'all, your going to fear his face. He is not sir nice pants. Well if you befriend him he can be. But getting to that point may be hard.

Yay!

Name: 'Checkmate' Knight.

Species: Unicorn

Looks: Knight is a bright yellow unicorn with a messy, medium red mane, ending with black tips. His eyes are a bright orange, and they constantly give off either a stare of rebellion, or a flirtation wink. He wears goggles not only because it's very windy up in the air, but he also believes they make him look awesome. Growing up in a rich family, he still continues to have a high-class gait, a habit he tries to stop. His messy mane is an item of mocking among some, but is key when this pony is wooing mares. He is clearly well fed, and is rather muscular, for a unicorn. Overall, this unicorn is handsome, and gives off the air of both rebellion and that of a high-class citizen.

Personality: (How does your character act around others? Is she shy? Does he like to flirt with all the pretty ladies?) Knight is a many faced man. Around most, he's a fun loving, mischievous stallion, who loves his sword (Take that any way you'd like). Around mares, however, he switches to 'gentleman mode'. He reforms to his Canterlot Accent from his childhood, which he usually represses, not wanting anything associated with his family. He'll constantly give them compliments, or speak poetically, in hopes of wooing them. They say he gets a mare in every port. With figures of authority, not counting his captain, he goes full on rebellious. He becomes sarcastic, twists their words, and generally does the opposite of what they want him to do.

Ever since his childhood, Knight has been an avid sword fighter, good in both Kendo and Fencing. He takes good care of his blade, and during his free time, he can be found polishing it (Once again, take that whatever way you'd like). As a unicorn, he also knows magic related to sword fighting. His favourite is his transmutation spell; changing his sword between metal and wood. He can also burst it into flames, and control it from far distances. His biggest flaw is his impatience. Despite being a sword fighter, Knight mostly wants that moment of victory, meaning he won't strategize at all, and rushes a lot. He is also rather stupid, and is terrible if someone wishes to be hidden. He won't admit it, but he secretly feels ashamed for shaming his family, and hopes to make them proud someday.

Cutie Mark: (If any.. Also, a story as to how he or she obtained it would be awesome! ) Knight's cutie mark are two swords in an X shape, one metal, the other wooden. When Knight was a rebellious young colt, in a rich, renowned family, he wanted to stand out and be awesome. And what better way to stand out than to own a sword? After much begging, his parents gave in, and he owned his first blade. He had practiced for a while, but it wasn't until he began experimenting with magic did he earn his cutie mark. After much practice, he turned his sword to wood, and his cutie mark was gained, symbolizing his love and skill for swords, and his multiple faces he uses for different situations.

Random Fact: Because he's him, and his family is them, his family pretends they don't know him. In exchange, at least, he still has access to their vast wealth, through his younger brother, the only one who acknowledges his existence.

Your Ship: He currently has no ship, though is hoping to join one. (Will join As due Coeur)

[colour=#282828]Weapons/Fighting style: As mentioned throughout the app, Knight is an avid sword fighter. He uses quick strikes and many spells to be a tough oppenent to close range, and even fearsome from far range. While good with magic related to his sword, he hasn't found any use in practicing other forms of magic, not counting his telekinesis. Though he prefers his fast fighting style, he is also known to use things he's learned from fencing and kendo. He usually uses his wooden sword, so he won't injure (or accidently kill) his opponent.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Lifelong dream or general goal: Knight has everything in life. Money, good look, hobby. Even if many people hate him, he's never minded. He does, however, want fame. He's like his family in that way. Their large roles in society give them fame, and a sense of accomplishment, but have also eclipsed Knight and his brother. He wants to stand out, and be known by all. And though he won't admit it, he mostly wants fame so he can finally make his parents proud.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]History: Knight grew up in high class society. He had very high expectations, which he failed for so long to meet. He'd sneak out of the house, play tricks on others, and was nicknamed the shame of his family. Practically everyone agreed he would never accomplish great things. Even his cutie mark was mocked for being useless, but never out loud; don't tease the big guy who can use a sword. When he finally grew up and moved out, his family broke all ties with him, other than his younger brother, whom he keeps in contact with. He lives off of his families money, following his hobby, and generally travels. Recently, the idea of joining a pirate ship had been interesting to him, and he hopes to join one soon.[/colour]

Okay, I thought there were a few inconsistencies between the lore that Dusty was bringing to the table, and the lore that Starstorm had already set up, so after a little chat we agreed on a second paragraph to more realistically emulate how a nation would react when under threat. After all, if Equestria is rough enough to have a pirates, it's bound to have a Navy, and no Navy would allow it's home country to be invaded, and just sit there and take it. As a nice side benefit, with the fleets busy up North, us pirates have free rein over the Equestrian Skies and their spoils. Now not only is Dusty's lore compatible, it actively supports existing lore as to why piracy is rampant.

Name: Volks Haup

Species: Gryphon

Looks: A lightning-shaped scar crosses his left eye, jagged and poorly healed, as though it was allowed to fix itself. He is commonly seen in black uniform, his oily black hair kept up beneath a general's visor. White feathers and grey claws, a sharp beak and an even sharper gaze.

Personality: He is normally reserved and confident, but has far too short of a fuse. He is honorable, but cruel, following a 'Real Politik' mindset, but perhaps on a bit smaller scale.

Cutie Mark: None, gryphon, sorry :(

Random Fact: His thick German accent provides him with a horribly hilarious laugh, embarrassing enough to make him refrain at all costs.

Your Ship: Rasierklinge (Razor blade), A yacht-looking frigate armed to the teeth with clockwork armstrong canons, about 15 on each side to be exact. Being an airship without ballons, it is powered by a constant updraft created by ~30 unicorns below deck, floating the ship on 8 'fins' resembling that of a fish, that 'flap' to move the ship forward and back, laying still and sideways to hover. In addition to the unicorns' levitation, a massive coal-powered engine drives 75% of the forward propulsion, evening the stress on the unicorns.

Weapons/Fighting style: He dons a rather ornate revolver resembling a cross between the Ambassador from TF2 (http://img218.images.../ambassador.jpg) and a LeMat 16g (http://www.littlegun...re lemat-01.jpg)

Lifelong dream or general goal: To bathe in the gold his father could never have.

History: Born to a petty tinkerer in eastern Equestria, Volk always wanted to be able to spend money. Not to buy something in particular, but just to spend it... A peculiar desire that grew only with time and poverty. His father could never afford to keep a home, and this brought him traveling. How he loved the open skies and the land beneath... Land full of gold. A devious thought crept through his mind and stuck there.

With the untimely passing of his father, Volk set out, gathering a small band of sailors under his tyrannical speeches and stealing a rather expensive ship from a wealthy businessman, setting out to feed his insatiable lust for gold.

(I know, it's cliche, but I have a twist, Star~! And I'll apologize in advance~!)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Shame

Species: Who knows? I mean, he LOOKS like a unicorn, but who can be sure?

Looks: Sunken features, those resembling a pony who does not care for much of anything, one of these being sleep. Dark rings hang beneath his eyes, complimenting his slumped stature, and his smooth, gloomy voice. (Picture reference? My avatar :3)

Personality: To give him a single personality would be to call all sharks 'Tiger Sharks' or all felines 'Bengal Tigers', the most you will likely see at a glance is tired, cold, and generally intimidating for some strange reason. Everything about him just creates the eerie sense of looming death.

Cutie Mark: A skull, the mark branded upon his flank by the cult to which his parents belonged. (http://ih3.redbubble...ker,375x360.png)

Random Fact: He once tore off his arms with the other just to see if he could.

Your Ship: Rasierklinge

Weapons/Fighting style: Battle Scythe and necromancy, he cares little for the whirring cogs and technology of the time

Lifelong dream or general goal: To maintain status quo, and to keep his sister from using the ship captains as a weapon to bring the world to its knees.

History: Very little is know of the mysterious creature, all that is rumored is his astounding age and speculations as to the origins of his powers, most label him a demon on sight... Perhaps they are not wrong... (A.K.A. if Star wants me to go into more detail, I can do dat :3)