A Compendium of Curiosities (Apply here!)

Also, I'll probably join who ever has the most kick-flank vessel :P

Or I'll threaten to blow up their ship with a bomb I hid whilst incognito as a bluff to get what ever I want. GIVE ME ALL YOUR FEELS!! I ran out, lol

I do believe my ship is the must bad kick flank. Seeing as they are all ready raiding a town... and it's full of huge crazy's from the north that ever one fears.

sticker,375x360.png

Everypony wants their ship to be 20% cooler, too bad this 20% is flyin solo. Or not...

I'll just fly solo until I land upon some RANDOM ship and then I'll sneak to the captain's quarters and challenge him/her to a dual. I which I win, I stay and run the vessel, or I lose and is thrown overboard and basically quit the RP or repeat this process...

Wait, what type of ships?

Like actually boats? Or awesome gliders and blimps and stuff? :razz:

Because if this is actually on the water, I want no part of this. :roll:

I hate the ocean...I have a bad past...I once took my pet goldfish to the beach, and well....Yeah....

:lol:

Airships, though mine can fly or be used as a conventional boat or a submarine.

Also, I'll probably join who ever has the most kick-flank vessel :razz:

Or I'll threaten to blow up their ship with a bomb I hid whilst incognito as a bluff to get what ever I want. GIVE ME ALL YOUR FEELS!! I ran out, lol

Dusty's ride is truly a monster of engineering.

But my ship has a giant laser...

I do believe my ship is the must bad kick flank. Seeing as they are all ready raiding a town... and it's full of huge crazy's from the north that ever one fears.

Been wondering, is that the same town where Starbuster is?

Been wondering, is that the same town where Starbuster is?

Not that I know of, was going to let them take it or not.

Yes i believe it is. I think i'll respond to the cannon fire next. It's not like you wouldn't hear those.

Oh, well then! Yes, you are going to bloody hear her guns fire. heck, they can shatter glass windows that are too close.

Big guns, big shell and one huge sock wave. lucky got you guys his two guns only fire 30 times a hour at max speed. Just don't get hit...

Oh, well then! Yes, you are going to bloody hear her guns fire. heck, they can shatter glass windows that are too close.

Big guns, big shell and one huge sock wave. lucky got you guys his two guns only fire 30 times a hour at max speed. Just don't get hit...

The cannons on mine can fire once per minute. But my ship hasn't been seen yet. :) Don't worry though, I okayed it with Stormy.

http://www.wartimehousewife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Steampunk-airship.jpg

This is essentially my airship, the fins spread out straight so the canons can fire, of which there are 30, so...

Clockwork Armstrong? Anypony?

No?

Well then, I'll roll in some new types of canonballs, how does incendiary shells sound? I think it'll be fun!

Open your mind to the technological possibilities~!!! :D

Silvie's here?! Aw yeah, now its a party!! Of course you can join, scamp!! :D It is airships, yes.

*Stamps iris with my official star storm seal of approval* Welcome to CoC ^^

Silvie's here?! Aw yeah, now its a party!! Of course you can join, scamp!! :D It is airships, yes.

*Stamps iris with my official star storm seal of approval* Welcome to CoC ^^

I haven't even sent in an app and I'm approved? :P

I never new I was just that awesome. :smug:

No, Silvie... I was approving Iris, lordgecy's character. He just sent in an app XD But you are more than welcome to make one, and then I can stamp you, too! ^^

Everyone just ignore scuttle... He won't be coming in here... They left him to watch the village... Besides I think 3 character's is enough! Also

Attention As De Coer:

Prepare to be boarded!

Everyone just ignore scuttle... He won't be coming in here... They left him to watch the village... Besides I think 3 character's is enough! Also

Attention As De Coer:

Prepare to be boarded!

oh boy, flirting is ensured

The cannons on mine can fire once per minute. But my ship hasn't been seen yet. :) Don't worry though, I okayed it with Stormy.

Fast guns don't make them hit hard. If you can't hurt some thing why shot at all? But he'd much rather just bored. Much more easy to take some slaves and gold that way. But it well be fun seeing your ship!

Ah'm loving how ever one is looking at that Ice Born ship and just go's "Ya, we got this. The entire Equestrian Navy and Army may have their hooves full with them, but we got this."

Not saying that they can't. Just some big balls on them. Or stupid...

Ah'm loving how ever one is looking at that Ice Born ship and just go's "Ya, we got this. The entire Equestrian Navy and Army may have their hooves full with them, but we got this."

Not saying that they can't. Just some big balls on them. Or stupid...

Well look at it like this, going against an army and navy is rather boring, with all of the ships outfitted relatively similarly, whereas going against a group of pirates with ships specially made, each having strengths and weaknesses of their own, now that's a different story. going against a group of Army/Navy ships is easy, with all having similarly made structures and weaponry is much more boring than going against a bunch of ships with magical weapons that light ships on fire, punch holes through them, or electrocute any crew members that may or may not be touching metal. Plus, i think Psychological weapons are much stronger than physical or magical ones. Who's going to fight against a ship that can hit the crew itself rather than the ship?

Just tell that to the poor town folk that has his ship flying over head. They may be less gun ho and more run for your life. XD

But good to see them stand up. It makes Dusty happy, he hates runners. No honer in them.

Umm, I won't make a post that effects you, Dusty, but just something short to get back in the story real quick if that's okay..? I'm sorry, I started working on a post before I read that D:

Umm, I won't make a post that effects you, Dusty, but just something short to get back in the story real quick if that's okay..? I'm sorry, I started working on a post before I read that D:

and a great post it was

I must say, all of you moving to take me on... Did not see it coming. Dusty may pull out if you guys push on him. He really is not use to others taking them on in such force.