A Compendium of Curiosities (Apply here!)

I must say, all of you moving to take me on... Did not see it coming. Dusty may pull out if you guys push on him. He really is not use to others taking them on in such force.

Well at first I was gonna let you and whoever slug it out, then yer crew came into the town...I need the town to not be pillaged and i need the populace to not be dead or terrified.

Actually...I need to edit my post.

Well at first I was gonna let you and whoever slug it out, then yer crew came into the town...I need the town to not be pillaged and i need the populace to not be dead or terrified.

Actually...I need to edit my post.

Well good on you to try and save them. Never saw it coming. Oh well, makes it more fun.

Is there a page about how combat works? Should I just make a slash at Dusty, or would that count as god-modding?

Oh have at me! Take some swings. I like to let the other end make the call on things. Seeing as Dusty is slow, fast hits land. Just don't hope to do more then make him mad at you with that tooth pick.

But if you want to check with the other, talk to the and pm what your going to do. then you both can work some thing out!

good idea star

Thanks! I just think that its best to talk about things and have a plan that both parties are happy with. I mean, were just making a story here C:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really remember what his part was, but if one of your men was fighting him, you could probably kill him off, or seriously injure him. Meanwhile, Knight's still waiting for you to fight back.