Ffffffffff. . . . [Ended]

ThunderBoomerHeader.jpg

"How DARE you accuse me of such filth! I'm not peeping on you!"

"Then what are you doing here, huh? HUH?" Thunder Boomer taunted and eyed the pegasus quizzically. He was pissed this guy had the tenacity to barge in and raise his hackles in challenge. What was his deal?

"Besides, I doubt she would indulge in such behavior with a pony like you! I'm only here to stop her from making a mistake. A mistake YOU'RE encouraging!"

"A pony like me? You don't even know me man! I mean c'mon! Changing the subject??" A pony with a shorter temper probably would have accepted the challenge, but Thunder Boomer didn't want a fight today. He had kept cooler under worse situations. Instead, he shook his head with a look of disappointment, tsked and said quietly, "That's just what a peeping tom would do. . ."

Seriously? What was his deal?? Was this all about CookieSweets? Was this pony trying to impress her so he could steal her away? That was stupid! That was ST00PID, stupid! Thunder Boomer continued to stare perplexed at Zepher as he kneaded the carpet with his hooves and wondered what the crazy guy's next move was gonna be.

Cookie watched the two pegasi challenging each other in the middle of Thunder and Cookie's mission. A mission that she barely knows about she admitted but it's a fun mission none the less! CookieSweets thrust herself between the two pegasi before a fight broke out. A gaze of warmth and understanding fell upon Zephyr she smiled as she spoke "It's sweet of you to be concerned for me but I made this decision for myself and I don't regret it so far. Even though it may not look like it Thunder is a nice Pegasus and I trust him with what he's doing." when she finished her gaze then turned intense as she continued her blue eyes looked almost cold any hint of the previous warmness vanished "But it is quiet rude of you to come in here and almost start a fight when you barely know what's going on between me and my associate here." jerking her head at Thunder when she said associate "Now if you would be kind enough to introduce yourself first, tell us why you're here and hear our side of the story first before you decide to do anything else that would be great."

She turned so her cool gaze landed on Thunder "Are you crazy?" she practically hissed at him "Starting a fight in the middle of our mission? I thought we were here to get into the V.I.P lounge not pick fights and get caught while probably being banished!" her gaze softened again as she looked at Thunder "Now introduce yourself properly to our unexpected visitor okay?" she turned and trotted over to the door and shut it quietly so the guard didn't get any more suspicious about what's going on then she levitated the chair she was using back to it's place. Once she was sure it was in the right spot Cookie trotted back over to the two stallions "Now that that is settled let me introduce myself. My name is CookieSweets and I am following Thunder because I thought it would be a nice change of pace for once" she nudged Thunder lightly with a hoof "Go on now introduce yourself to our guest"

"That's just what a peeping tom would do. . ."

Again, Boomer accused Zephyr, which upset him even more. He didn't want to fight, but his anger was beginning to overcome him. It was as if this pony thinks he can actually take me on! Zephyr was ready to prove him wrong.

"So you think you're quite the hot sho..."

Zephyr was interrupted mid-sentence by the unicorn as she stood between him and Boomer and softly spoke. Zephyr only watched and listened with a rather surprised look as the unicorn interjected and tried to calm the situation down. Even though Zephyr was upset at Boomer, he was quite relieved this happened. Maybe he could finally better understand what was going on. The unicorn asked Zephyr to introduce himself, but before he could, she spoke her name, which he had heard earlier from Boomer, whom she also told to introduce himself.

Zephyr did not wait and changed his expression to one that was less threatening, though he did not smile.

"I'm Zephyr Burst and I believe we got off on the wrong hoof." Zephyr decided to put his anger aside and stay along with this new calmer atmosphere that Cookie had created. "I'm sorry I elevated this to what it is, I should have composed myself better." Zephyr looked directly at Cookie and spoke firmly. "But you do understand what it is you're doing? You're stealing to get into this... VIP Lounge. And not just from anypony, but from the Wonderbolts. You're okay with this?" Zephyr waited, wondering how she would respond.

ThunderBoomerHeader.jpg

"Are you crazy? Starting a fight in the middle of our mission? I thought we were here to get into the V.I.P lounge not pick fights and get caught while probably being banished!"

"But I didn't. . . he's the one --" Boomer tried to protest but then stopped. Acting like a foal that had just been caught with it's hoof in a cookie jar, Thunder Boomer Glanced down and scuffed his hoof sheepishly on the carpet. She was right. Even if he hadn't intended on starting a fight, having one would have gotten them caught for sure. "I'mm sooo-rry. . ." He apologized to her while still looking at the carpet.

"Now introduce yourself properly to our unexpected visitor okay?"

. . .

"I'm Zephyr Burst and I believe we got off on the wrong hoof."

Thunder Boomer raised his head. A slight glare on his face, and his jaw set forward. The idea of giving his name to this pony unsettled him. Even IF Zepher was being polite now. He pondered giving a fake name, but to what end. Instead, he just mumbled his name indiscernibly.

"But you do understand what it is you're doing? You're stealing to get into this... VIP Lounge. And not just from anypony, but from the Wonderbolts.

Geeze!? This guy has been following us. Still, Thunder Boomer wonder if how much this pony knew, or if he was just making wild assumptions. "How do you know this isn't my uniform?" Thunder Boomer Interjected.

Zephyr looked back over to Boomer who still didn't seem to want him around, made apparently by Boomer's expression. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch your name... though I guess it doesn't matter right now." Zephyr couldn't understand when Boomer mumbled. He thought about giving Boomer his own name instead. Numbskull, that would work! Zephyr decided it best not to elevate things again and kept that thought to himself.

"How do you know this isn't my uniform?"

Zephyr cocked one eye and bobbed his head back a little. He was quite amused by this statement and paused a moment. He smiled and leaned forward a little "You really think I'm going to buy that?" Zephyr said this in a very amused and confident tone. He lifted his right hoof and pointed at Boomer, still smiling. "If that was your uniform, then why did you have to sneak around to get it?" Zephyr put his hoof down, "Besides, I overheard you say you were going to take something. This whole thing seems to be about getting into the VIP Lounge. I don't know much about this event, but enough to know that a Wonderbolt uniform would get you in."

Zephyr looked back over at Cookie again, giving her a stern look, he wanted an answer from her.

Cookie was relieved to see that situation had calmed down a bit. She noticed that Thunder had kept his usual composure even though he was practically caught red hoofed so Cookie decided to play along as she remembered the piece of advice the stallion had gave her before they left 'Start crying and deny everything' repeating the thought to herself as her eyes watered up preparing to cry "H-he told me that he was apart of the wo-wonderbolts and that they told him not to participate tonight because he didn't feel well earlier" the tears rolled down her cheeks and sniffed hoping the visitor would believe them "W-we were only trying to get his uniform in secret because he wanted to surprise them" the excuse was lame she knew but hoped that it was enough to keep Zephyr off their trail and let them go. Trotting towards Thunder so she could stand next to him she continued "I knew this pr-probably wasn't the best way to get the uniform but I trust him either way"

Zephyr could only stare at Cookie in disbelief as she stood there lying to him. He had lied plenty of times in the past and knew all the common signs to look for. Her crying was astonishingly believable, yet Zephyr had heard and seen enough to know that this other pegasus was indeed not a Wonderbolt, or at least that the story fed to him was not true. Zephyr was upset again, now they were both lying to him. Maybe he was all wrong about this unicorn. Her crying threw off his composure and Zephyr only wanted her to stop.

Zephyr threw his right hoof over his face and sighed. "Just stop... Stop your crying." He put his hoof down and took a step closer to the two ponies. Zephyr glared angrily, "You're..." Zephyr suddenly lost his train of thought, he was at a loss of how to even respond to Cookie now. Things calmed down in Zephyr's mind just to quickly flare up again and Zephyr didn't want to, nor knew how to, deal with this. He just wanted to yell in frustration, but he couldn't, which troubled him even more. Zephyr was used to lashing out, but wanted to keep his composure. Cookie's crying didn't help any of this. Too many emotions for Zephyr to handle caused his expression to change to a more troubled look. He fell back on his rump and put both of his front hooves over his face and sighed again.

ThunderBoomerHeader.jpg

"If that was your uniform, then why did you have to sneak around to get it? Besides, I overheard you say you were going to take something.

Thunder Boomer's face held a look of annoyance and frustration."Okay, Mr. Nosy. . . Did you see that guard out in front of our dressing room?? Do you see this filly standing right here?? Going off alone with her. . ." He stared at Zepher like he was stupid and spelled it out. "We're not supposed to do that when we're making appearances. Getting caught would surely hit the tabloids and cause a huge mess. I-did-not-want-the-guard-to-tell-the-captain."

"Do you really need to know what I was planning on taking from her??" He rolled his eyes.

"W-we were only trying to get his uniform in secret because he wanted to surprise them"

"Oh gods! Lookatthat! You've gone and made her cry." He glared at Zepher and then softened and spoke assuredly to Cookie Sweets. "Sh-sh-sh. . .Don't worry babe, we'll still get there in time to surprise them, I promise." He then turned his head sharply back to Zepher and said sternly. "We'll just have to skip the other thing. No time for that now." He turned back to Cookie and softened again. "But I'll get ya later, okay? That sound good? Hmm?"

Once Thunder got control of the situation and started to comfort her she stopped her tears rubbed eyes with a hoof "Y-Yea that sounds fine to me" she replied and gave a small smile. CookieSweets was amazed at how well her acting was it even surprised herself with it, if baking cookies wasn't her calling acting would of came in close second. She looked at Zephyr then to Thunder and back again "So wh-what are we going to do about him?"

Zephyr was lost in thought as the two spoke. The more they backed up what they were saying, the more Zephyr thought that maybe he had gotten this all wrong. He knew he had no business with them here. So many thoughts rolled through his mind. He was still upset and wanted to calm himself down.

Luckily the unicorn stopped her crying as it was getting on his last nerve. He decided there was no way this pegasus could be a Wonderbolt. Surely he wouldn't have been so defensive if he was just trying to surprise his colleagues. Though he didn't rule it out in his mind. He figured it would be best if he just left the two. The situation was upsetting him far more than he imagined.

"So wh-what are we going to do about him?"

Zephyr looked up and stood back up on all four hooves. What did she mean by that? What were they planning now? Zephyr stared at them both, they were now close enough that he could keep an eye on both easily.

"You won't need to do anything with me." Zephyr spoke firmly. "I think it's best if I leave. And I still don't buy your story." Zephyr kept his stern look at Boomer again.

ThunderBoomerHeader.jpg

"So wh-what are we going to do about him?"

Thunder Boomer honestly didn't know. He'd been winging it this whole time. There wasn't much they could do with him. . . knock him out? Gag him and tie him up? Yeeeaaah. . . wasn't going to fly.

Thunder Boomer gave a chuckle as if CookieSweets had said something funny. "Do with him? I'm a member of the Wonderbolts, not the mob. Silly." He gave Zepher a once over. "I'm sure he understands that this was all just a wild misunderstanding."

"I think it's best if I leave. And I still don't buy your story."

"And I don't buy that you're not a peeping tom. How about we call it even?" He grinned back at the glare Zepher was giving him. "Now if you'll excuse us, you've made us very late and I've got to change so we can get back to the party." Thunder Boomer made a motion as to walk Zepher to the door of the room.

Zephyr was finding Boomer more and more annoying and wanted to pound it out of him. As he walked to the door, he gave a snide response to Boomer.

"Yeah, good luck with that and have fun with your 'filly friend'." Zephyr stopped at the door and looked at Boomer angrily, "You're lucky you didn't meet me earlier." And with that, he left quietly, so as not to draw attention from the guard or any other pony that may be between him and the main hall.

((You responded to things much differently than I thought, thanks for the little side track. :) ))

((Heh. You're welcome))

ThunderBoomerHeader.jpg

Thunder Boomer led Zepher to the door and then shut it behind him. Pressing his ear up against the door, Boomer waited until he heard the ponies hoofsteps fade away. He then rushed across the room to where he had dropped the uniform. Practically throwing his suit off, he wriggled into the uniform as quickly as he could. "Help me with this zipper." He requested as the tugged at the spandex. The uniform seemed to fit his athletic frame perfectly. "The night is going to be over before we can even get to the VIP Lounge!"

After the uniform had been successful put on, Thunder Boomer snapped the goggles over his face, completing the ruse. He appeared to look like any other Wonderbolt. He moved over to the window and motioning toward it he said, "I was only joking about going out the window before, but we can't go back down the direction that pony went. He might try to follow us some more." Spreading his wings he added. "Climb on, we'll glide down."

CookieSweets followed the two stallions to the door and sat waiting for Thunder to give the okay. When he rushed over to the uniform she quickly followed not waiting to be a pace behind the fast moving Pegasus. As she helped the stallion into the uniform and zipped him up she giggled at his comment on how the night would be over by the time they reached the gala 'At least this was a great experience if I make it to the V.I.P section or not' she thought happily as she waited for the next move. 'I hope we will see each other again after the gala. He seems like the sort of friend I need to get out of my boring everyday routine' Cookie sighed inwardly.

Seeing Thunder at the window and telling her to get on his back Cookie stared at him in horror "I can't possibly......" she started but then remembered her promise to herself to be more adventurous so against her nature she climbed onto the back of the Pegasus hugging tightly around his neck and nodded "I'm ready and I hope you won't let me fall"

((Hope we can RP again Yoshi it was fun ^^))

ThunderBoomerHeader.jpg

Thunder Boomer choked slightly as CookieSweets clung tightly to his neck. 'Here we go.' He croaked as he climbed up on to the window ledge, flared is wings as far as he could manage and jumped out away from the building. They fell for a slight moment, and then he felt the tug of wind on his wings. His wings strained under the extra weight, but it was nothing he couldn't manage. Angling himself, he turned counter clockwise and began a slow, easy spiral to the ground. He didn't want to take it too rough. Most ponies that couldn't fly often freaked out when their hooves left the ground. A minute and several loops later, his hooves gently touched the soft ground with a heavy thud.

'Last stop. Everyone off.' He directed. 'C'mon. Let's get to that party!' He said cheerfully as he headed off around the side of the castle in the direction the VIP lounge was sure to be found.

[Continued in: Crashing The Party ]