The Adventure to Unyasi Begins! (Come here for Updates and Logs)

It would be cute for a kid to join...And I do like Featherweight...A guy who needs to be on the show more often! I read a fic somewhere with him, and he makes a fun little colt version of the CMC's wth Pipsqueak and Chowder) I doubt he'd be invited...He could always stow away on board (Boat or airship..). He'd just have to come up with a good reason for the group to let him stay...

And it looks like it's either Huscarl or Emerth's turn to post.

Deadline is past, this isn't an issue, and Zecora would NOT have a unattended child on a month or so long sail to Unyasi and an even longer exploration.

Tacobob... here is a question... who in their right mind would allow a colt to forgo school to go on a trip to a far away land that is little explored. No one knows what will be found, what dangers will be faced. Zecora and the rest of the group are either big enough or experienced enough to survive anything on their own. They are a bunch of adventurers, griffons, dragons, and one peryton and one sea serpent. The Sea Serpent is well a sea serpent, and the peryton is a travler. Everyone has experience, being in the wild, and being alone. Zecora herself lives in the harshest forest in Equestria.

Now why would a group like that bring what would be a ballast. They all can carry their own weight. Featherweight, wouldn't be even able to keep up if they all started running (or flying as the case might be). Who would carry a colt who can't take care of himself on a month long journey? Sure, he is a photographer, but that does not mean he can handle himself on an adventure like that. Not only would Zecora not allow such a pony along, but many of the seasoned adventurers would question her if she did. The last thing you want to take on an extended adventure is something or someone who would potentially make the adventure longer than it needs to be.

Can Featherweight join? He's an assistant journalist, and this could be a nice thing for him to (journalize?) about.

Plus... I kinda need to RP him, or else he's getting pulled. :sniff:

There are two open threads in Ponyville for fillies, foals, and colts. Featherweight is invited into both. Class is in Session and Apple Bloom's Big Day.

She's seasoned and experienced- those who really keep track of adventurin' will undoubtedly know her only because she does it all the time, and has even been recognized by Celestia in a private little ceremony regarding the return of the Helm of Commander Hurricane. The average pony would have no idea who she is and she is by no means famous. Sort of how certain ball players are known by those who follow the sport and are otherwise completely anonymous.

What's happening in her mind is a different story.

Thanks..And I don't believe there's a single 'average pony' in this group..For RP's sake, my guy will probably have heard of Pathfinder, but have never seen her in person. He'll just assume she's just really into Daring Do..Or maybe Ponyville is hosting this year's Do-Con! :kissy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, are we waiting for a Zecora post, or should we keep on posting? Just want to be safe. :shock: (And since it looks like Pocket's friend Emerath won't be going..We can either assume his parents catch up with him and drag him back home..) poor guy.

Whoa wait, it's over deadline! So Quillhart can't join?...

Darn...

<--- look... you hurt his feelings. :(

The deadline to join passed a long time ago...

The one to stay in the group just passed recently. Which you would have also missed.

So, are we waiting for a Zecora post, or should we keep on posting? Just want to be safe. :shock: (And since it looks like Pocket's friend Emerath won't be going..We can either assume his parents catch up with him and drag him back home..) poor guy.

I'm posting once with Zecora, then starting the other thread.