Featherfoot

Guest ZiraStarfollower

Guest ZiraStarfollower

Starflower stood in the center of the ballroom, looking at all of the other couples move along the floor with such grace and such ease. She felt a little apprehensive; she wasn't really a good dancer at all, and no one had really shown her how to dance. She turned her gaze back to Tarisio, whom she knew at the moment by his alias, Alexander Blackwing. Looking at him, her worries began to melt away, and she smiled at him.

'This is so exciting. Being at the Gala, check. Learning how to dance, check. Dancing with a handsome griffon, check.' She said that last one with a wry grin on her face. 'So...you'll have to take the lead, Alexander, and I'll do my best to follow.'

"Don't worry my dear, it's not too hard at all!" Tarisio said with a kind smile all the while scouting out easy targets, it wouldn't be too hard to nab a necklace or two, perhaps a bracelet here and there, though it might be a bit harder with him trying to keep this mare entertained; curse his love of the ladies, it never makes anything easier, but he wouldn't have it any other way; though he was glad Strongwing wasn't here to scold him for the millionth time; as a waltz came on from the band Tarisio smiled and gently started to lead Starflower through the steps of the dance, "Now it's just like this...then this...and this..." he flowed her through the steps with relative ease.

Guest ZiraStarfollower

'Huh...okay...and then...I see...and...ahh.' Starflower followed the instruction closely, mirroring Tarisio's steps. Within no time, her hooves flowed along the dancefloor with ease. 'Hee, you're right, it's actually quite easy!' She said happily, tossing her mane as she danced. She gazed into his eyes, and she noticed his eyes flickering about. She didn't realize that he was scouting for easy targets to steal from; she thought she might not have been as interesting as she had hoped. Her countenance fell for a second; she knew she had to do something to capture his heart as surely as he had captured hers.

'Oh, Alexander, this is really fun, thank you.' She said, speaking in a sweet voice. She leaned in close and she rested her head on his shoulder, nuzzling it softly. 'Do you mind if I spend the rest of the evening here with you? I haven't really seen anyone else that I know at the moment, and it's a little unnerving feeling like you're amidst a sea of strangers. But you make me feel at ease, and I like that.' All of what Starflower said was true. Oh please, Alexander, stay with me, she thought.

Tarisio smiled as he felt Starflower's movements become more fluid as they danced along; his eyes ever scouting the crowd, the pickings tonight were far from slim, and with any luck at all, Tarisio could make a cool million on jewelery alone; he had already slipped a charming ruby studded bracelet off the mare whom he was dancing with, "You're doing wonderfully Miss Starflower! You're quite the quick learner~" he said with a smile when suddenly she began to nuzzle his shoulder gently; he had grown used to this kind of attention from the ladies, but that didn't make it any less satisfying to the charming griffon; plucking a red feather from the band of them near his eyes he placed it in Star's dress, "While I cannot promise the whole evening; as I have business that shall need to be attended to; I shall stay with you for a while my piccolo fiore~" Tarisio said in a smooth charming voice before placing a gentle kiss upon the mare's cheek.