Lets Meet The Brony Pets

IcyHooves

SO. Iunno about you, but I'm obsessed with my pets. They're my life, my children, my everything. Without them, I really wouldn't be happy and wouldn't have a life, and I know I can't be the ONLY brony out there that loves their pets as much as i do!

So I figured I'd make a thread all about our pets, much like the "Brony Behind the Computer" post pictures of all your cute furry, scaly, feathery friends! Guess I'll start off with mine!

First of, my oldest, Darcy, a 11 yr Jack Russell Terrier.

29yijbd.jpg

Next is my 4yr old cat, Basia!

t6xr20.jpg

Then there is Anakin... my Sith Lord... >:I 1 1/2 yr. He's a Chiweenie.

whidy.jpg

And finally, my youngest, Finn, my ball python. I have NO idea how old he is, but I suspect 7mos.

33wmv78.jpg

With that done, who else wants to show their pets!? :D

I do! I love my pets too, We have five animals, but I really only have ownership over one. So here she is, my black cat Apple:

DSCN0014_zps1b42842f.jpg

We got her from a shelter. She's around... six months old. I've only had her for three months, but she's so full of personality and neurotic. :3 At night time, she sleeps on my head. I'm really more of a dog person, but it's kind of a long story how I got to have a cat and was not really intentional, but I'm glad it happened anyway.

Mishka (8 years old) / Roxie (9 years old)

3981710849_770cb8d4bc.jpg3981709733_5b44a89496.jpg

Chicken cat and nosy-butt concernicus (note that Roxie has dust all over her face. Default mode. NOSY! She falls off windowsills scrambling to see who's coming down the street. Also, she is ALARMINGLY close to the camera in this photo. NOSY!)

SO. Iunno about you, but I'm obsessed with my pets. They're my life, my children, my everything. Without them, I really wouldn't be happy and wouldn't have a life, and I know I can't be the ONLY brony out there that loves their pets as much as i do!

My dog is totally my small, furry child. I saved him from the pound, and he's saved me from myself a few times. On my rough anxiety days, he keeps me going.

u4HP0.jpg

His name is Wesley! He's a probably-3-years-old miniature poodle. (Don't worry, he's had his claws trimmed since this picture.) Don't know for sure how old he is or where he came from; the animal control officer found him hiding under a car. Considering how hot it was, how long his hair was, and, as I've come to learn, how stupid he is around moving vehicles, it's miraculous he hadn't died.

Between the two of us, I'm still not sure who's luckier.

(I'm all sentimental right now because last night was really rough, and he kept coming over to sit next to me and lick my hand. Dogs. <3 )

OH man!! how freaking beautiful!!!

i seriously have the BIGGEST weak spot for black cats.

my last cat, who was the best thing in my life, to the point where i am FOR CERTAIN he was/is my guardian, was a black cat.

sadly i had to put him down 2 years ago on dec 5th.

hardest thing in my LIFE.

the vet let me hold him as she put him to sleep. it was just his time and he told me he needed to go.

i still cry, i still miss him, i still see his last moments so vividly everyday.

cherish your baby, she will be your life. :)

D:> what beautiful faces!!

srsly

how do people get such amazing pictures of their pets?!

look at mine!

they suck!

XD

is mishka a blue siamese?

i love rescue stories~

they warm my heart (kinda reminds me i have one).

i'm an odd one though, i don't like poodles much, and i hate goldens.

but get them together i LOVE golden doodles.

XD

he is cute, though, and its great that you are now giving him the home he deserves. :)

my dog, darcy, does the same thing when i'm really depressed and i go into crying fits.

she REFUSES to let me cry, so she gets in my face, tail wagging, giving me kisses and

WILL NOT leave me alone till i laugh and smile and give her attention.

pets are just amazing when it comes to our emotions.

they know, and they do everything they know how or can to help US.

unconditional love.

humans can learn from them~

• 1 month later...

And finally, my youngest, Finn, my ball python. I have NO idea how old he is, but I suspect 7mos.

33wmv78.jpg

With that done, who else wants to show their pets!? :D

That ball python...so adorable! This thread is a lovely idea!

Here's my golden retriever, Abby! She's turning four this summer~

314cvep.jpg

300fqy0.png

Seems like the only time she can stay still long enough to get a picture is when she's sleeping! Oh my.

• 1 month later...

Oooh, oooh, can I post my kitties? Can I, can I, can I!?? :D

I just love cats. They're like little people to me. :idea:

This is Mikey... he's a derp. :razz:

vQoqSrI.jpg

And this one is Baby... I know, original name. I got her as a rescue cat at about six months old, and apparently she's been through several names. She responded to "Baby," and she was very high-strung at the time, so I figured I'd be safe and just call her that temporarily. Well, it's now two years later... :lol:

XJnsP5Z.jpg

She is amazingly photogenic...

L2eaqA4.jpg

They're such a cute couple, aren't they? <3

rfz0h2T.jpg

:)