Remaking a Character?

sleeps

So currently I have a character that I like but as time as gone on I have started to change him from RP to RP. I still want to keep this character but I think I want to redo his character sheet to bring in the updates and changes I have made for him over time. So my question is should I make a brand new Character sheet for this character or let it run out until the mods take him and then reapply with the updates?

You mean like character development? Your logs should be a guide for that. Otherwise, you can just reply to your app and list the changes and the relevant RPs that the changes occurred in.

Character development, to me, is a natural part of RPing, and a new character sheet or an updated one shouldn't be necessary.

In otherwords, just make a record, making a new app or revamping your old one shouldn't be necessary.

However, I'm not entirely sure, so I'd wait for a RPHS to comment. This is just what makes sense to me. :)

You mean like character development? Your logs should be a guide for that. Otherwise, you can just reply to your app and list the changes and the relevant RPs that the changes occurred in.

Character development, to me, is a natural part of RPing, and a new character sheet or an updated one shouldn't be necessary.

In otherwords, just make a record, making a new app or revamping your old one shouldn't be necessary.

However, I'm not entirely sure, so I'd wait for a RPHS to comment. This is just what makes sense to me. :)

Well yes and no. I can understand using the log to update stuff like favorite foods, hobbies, and new friends but other stuff is kind of big. For instance one of the big updates I would like to do is change his cutie mark to a golden spike because when I was applying as him I didn't think to do any background research on the name until after I started rping him and people mentioned that his name actually had a historical meaning which I would like to show in his cutie mark. Also I would like to change him from having a home town to a wanderer because the more I have played the more he is pulling the trains and doesn't have time to go home which makes it seem kind of like he doesn't have much of need for a hometown since his job requires him to always travel so much. Also I would like to give him a bit more of back story of who his friends are since in the show he is always seen with three other ponies. Finally I would like to change one of his dislikes to the technical term because saying he doesn't like mares doesn't make since while him being a s[colour=#0000]exist[/colour] does make a little bit more sense he doesn't like working with girls. (Also I would like to mention he is a colt cuddler but that might be pushing it)

Edit: Also I would like to include that he is an Aqua phobic

Hi! Yes, you will need to contact a mod to move your application out of accepted applications, and into the Applications sub-forum, if you wish to make major changes. I will warn you right now that we will not stamp a sexist character. Why is the gender of the other characters he may interact with in the RP even relevant? The "colt cuddling" is inappropriate for this site and roleplay, if you're suggesting what I think you are. Please correct me if I'm wrong, or feel free to clarify your meaning behind this.

I'm not sure how old your application is for this character, but be warned that we will only allow application quality to pass by today's standards. If you change the cutie mark, the rest of your application should reflect the new cutie mark, as well as other elements of the character you wish to change. You may not suggest that the cutie mark got swapped somehow. You would be adjusting the character at a core level, and the quality and consistency of your application should reflect this.

Finally, please be aware of the kind of roleplay World of Equestria is, and of the all-ages policy of Canterlot in any roleplay you participate in, approved character or not.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to PM me directly. Thanks!