Canon Bomb Announced - S3 Finale Details! (HEAVY SPOILERS)

Rosewind

All I see in that is more story potential (although fandom driven). Imagine staying the same youthful self while all your friends grow old and pass away.

Don't forget..Top level unicorns know an age reversal spell, which a proper Winged Pegasus could do in her sleep. And probably better. So the moment one of her friends starts to get a wrinkle..POOF! ;)

Don't forget..Top level unicorns know an age reversal spell, which a proper Winged Pegasus could do in her sleep. And probably better. So the moment one of her friends starts to get a wrinkle..POOF! ;)

What if it was temporary?

Ah, the sounds of sirens and people running to their fallout shelters thinking that the show is going to die. :?:

It can all be summed up with one word: Change;

Change scares people to death. I heard this before (although not as much as now) when Discord appeared and when Princess Cadence was introduced. The point is we will not know what the result will be until it happens, and discussing the "What Ifs" especially regarding how Twilight becoming a Princess will impact the show is pointless.

Will some be excited for the change? Yes!

Will some be upset? Yes!

Will this cause the show to either fly or flop? We can't tell yet.

Hmmm. Don't know about that one. Maybe the unicorn level could be..I'm guessing the Winged Pegasus spells are probably similar, but far more powerful. I mean, there's got to be a reason both Luna and Celestia are able to keep themselves so trim and so young looking after all these years..

And this always could be the ending of the episode.

twilicornbycsimadmaxd5t.png

http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d5tauz3

Could be two tiers, the immortal alicorns (or very long lived) who represent the very foundational aspects of life and death (such as Celestia and Luna), and the other alicorns like Cadance (and Twilight) who will grow old at a regular rate.

That would be interesting in it's own right.

hi hi

I have seen an awful lot of vitriol, people mind reading and putting words in each other's mouths, name calling and unflattering insinuations about the quality of people's characters and emotional states coming from all sides of this argument, and in my opinion, that is what is really sad about this.

There are a lot of ways this could go horribly wrong, far more ways than could actually happen in 22 minutes, it also has the potential to be pretty neat, in an equally varying number of ways, but at the moment, only the people who've worked on the show know what is going to happen. Since none of us know what is going to happen, everyone's opinions, concerns and feelings on the matter are just as valid.

When it comes to speculation and debate, people are bound to disagree with you, its just the nature of things. That doesn't mean that their hearts are filled with a dark and sinister intent. Some people enjoy speculation. Trying to predict the future can be immensely rewarding, even if you sometimes fail, but there's no reason to be upset with people simply for talking, especially when no one is being forced to listen.

228518__safe_human_text_meta_50f982c8a4c72de10300008f_50ecbd8aa4c72d260f0004c9.png.png

• Like 2

[colour=#dda0dd]

That doesn't mean that their hearts are filled with a dark and sinister intent.

[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]>_>[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]<_<[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]v_v[/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]Mine is. I'm a corrupt lurve princess. [/colour]

[colour=#dda0dd]Besides, the actual episode will be like when couples embrace after reconciling a spat. This is like the headliner, "War of the Bronies." All will be well, tears of joy and forgiveness will be shed, and I will steal Starry's beard in the confusion. Sunrise, sunset.[/colour]

• Like 1

It's going to be okay. Forced on them or not, they've done a smashing job with such concepts in the past. I think too many people are actively looking for signs of ruination and proclaiming it at every turn from the highest mountains. You know what'll happen? People will continue to flip out, episode will air, it won't be the ed of the world, the show won't jump the shark, brian will be right, everyone else will feel silly. Helix will have a grand old time playing alicorn twilight all the time everywhere and we will all live happily ever after. Except for Mojo, he tried to jump the shark and failed.

hi hi

I have seen an awful lot of vitriol, people mind reading and putting words in each other's mouths, name calling and unflattering insinuations about the quality of people's characters and emotional states coming from all sides of this argument, and in my opinion, that is what is really sad about this.

You talking about this thread or in general? If this thread, sorry but things have been pretty darn civil and calm, actually happy with the level of thought here.

[colour=#dda0dd]Are you implying that I DON'T already fill silly and don't have a grand old time troll... Alicorning around Steel? Are you?![/colour]

I think too many people are actively looking for signs of ruination and proclaiming it at every turn from the highest mountains.

Well that's nothing new; the MLP fandom in general has been trying to predict the apocalypse ever since Faust stopped running the show's production day-to-day. In that regard, they're just as effective as real-life doomsayers. :P

Then they cast it again.

Although I'm pretty sure Twilight's friends getting old isn't even going to come up on the show and even if it does then she isn't suppose to embrace her future because her friends are eventually going to get old? I don't think the other ponies are that selfish that they would even let her consider that

Then they cast it again.

Although I'm pretty sure Twilight's friends getting old isn't even going to come up on the show and even if it does then she isn't suppose to embrace her future because her friends are eventually going to get old? I don't think the other ponies are that selfish that they would even let her consider that

I love the idea that the fact all her friends are far more mortal as a factor in her new life and how she would deal with that reality. Death is real and consequential, it is sad more stuff for kids don't tackle a subject that affect everyone including kids. Seeing characters deal with it is something that really should be considered. What has more impact and then the realization of our morality?

Ooooh,

Remembering that unicorns get levels now, maybe 'Alicorn' is a prestige class. You are a minor 'non-flowy-haired' one while you are learning (levelling) then become a 'true-Princess' upon reaching level 20 (Epic level).

Do it Hasbro, official D20 MLP:FiM!

Also, 'Imply that they aren't virtuous' is the best turn of phrase.

Stuffity stuff stuff...

I probably won't like Alicorn Twilight, but to me it's probably not gonna be a "Jump the Shark" point. I've reserved that specifically for the day they canonize humans.

That's the day that Lyra gets excited and, if you ever watched the first generation, all the ponies become stupid and incapible of making any decisions without a human'ds help. (This is why I loathe the first gen among other reasons).

Turns out there are more spoilers than we realized! Twilight Sparkle isn't just becoming an alicorn, she's becoming... a toaster!

toaster-bw.jpg

Shocking. But I for one look forward to this reboot of the "Brave Little Toaster" series. If they remake the sequel, "The Brave Little Toaster Goes to the Mars", we could at least expect Luna to make a cameo as the main cast shoots off past the moon.

Turns out there are more spoilers than we realized! Twilight Sparkle isn't just becoming an alicorn, she's becoming... a toaster!

toaster-bw.jpg

Shocking. But I for one look forward to this reboot of the "Brave Little Toaster" series. If they remake the sequel, "The Brave Little Toaster Goes to the Mars", we could at least expect Luna to make a cameo as the main cast shoots off past the moon.

But can she make toaster waffles? They are after all everypony's favorite vehicle for butter and syrup.

• Like 1

That's the day that Lyra gets excited and, if you ever watched the first generation, all the ponies become stupid and incapible of making any decisions without a human'ds help. (This is why I loathe the first gen among other reasons).

I just try to pretend the first gen consisted entirely of "Rescue at Midnight Castle." That episode, at least, was genuinely good.

I liked Megan at first, when she was a tough, tomboyish farm girl with those big leather boots and brown vest and a minimum of "girlyness." But then as the show went on they made her more pink and blue and girly and... yeah.

Sounds a lot like what some naysayers claim is happening with FIM.

Hmmm. Don't know about that one. Maybe the unicorn level could be..I'm guessing the Winged Pegasus spells are probably similar, but far more powerful. I mean, there's got to be a reason both Luna and Celestia are able to keep themselves so trim and so young looking after all these years..

And this always could be the ending of the episode.

twilicornbycsimadmaxd5t.png

http://my.deviantart...sages/#/d5tauz3

im actually thinking the ending could be something along these lines, i mean come on, Studio b has trolled us before.

Maybe twilight wakes up at the very last scene in the middle of the night "oh, it was just a dream" she says as she goes back to sleep....