Canon Bomb Announced - S3 Finale Details! (HEAVY SPOILERS)

Rosewind

I think it's a dream cop out would be far worst then Twilight becoming a princess

We're on opposite sides of the fence here then, haha. I'd love to see it be a dream. It'd be a lolcow of a time for months on end.

Twilight becomes Alicorn during last episode. It's crammed into 22 mins so everybody in the real world and everypony in Equestria is complaining about unanswered questions at the end of the episode.

Questions answered and Twilights long-term fate is decided/confirmed in the feel-good movie of the summer!

Please note this post has no basis or confirmation in reality.

Well it looks like Twilight will transform into a mary sue Alicorn, becoming way too overpowered and eventually boring and also if she does become an Alicorn that would mean she'd be outliving her friends and watching them wither and die. Oh and about MLP:FiM if this is gonna go down how I think it'll go down...

[/media]

Meghan Mccarthy {lead writer for the season} seems to suggest otherwise in her interviews about it...talking about the challenges and new problems it brings Twilight.

Again, if this is the case, I could see the next season being about Twilight's struggles with her new powers...And if she's gonna be powerful, I do hope they up the power in their bad guys..Would be cool to see updated versions of classic MLP bad guys..

Like Tirek..

tumblrmcs77ymcup1ru5991.jpg

And Grogar (And maybe King Sombra. But not as a grunting idiot this time around..)

tumblrmcsyqcrpeu1ru5991.jpg

and

• Like 2

Yes. :razz: I don't see any link.

Link is out saving Zelda for the millionth time right now. You won't see him for awhile.

But don't you get it? Twilicorn is part of the NEW WORLD ORDER'S conspiracy to ruin Dante's image and make us hate all things good! And then they'll fire a laser at us from space!

IT MUST BE STOPPED! And the only man for the job is... YOU!

hi hi

I was thrilled that Power™ and those that seek it above all else, were exposed as foolish in "Magic Duel." Considering that the show has made a point to promote working together and friendship thus far, if the will to power was to become the focus of drama in the show -like Twilight struggling with her new-found power for instance- it would be a loss for a show that had carved out a special niche to fall into such a mainstream plot. I sincerely hope that does not happen.

While I'm not like the idea that Twilight Sparkle become to a princess at all because I think there are alredy too mutch alicorns and princesses or that I doubt about Twilight would be redy to be a princess I like to thinking about how twilight gonna face with the future as a princess.

I mean this may seems to be a beutyful dream for her but it will be also follow a sour waking up when she'll get her princess duties or when she realize that become a princess means that she's going to overlive her friends/ her friends start to dieing uot around her because f old age meanwhile she is still young.

Also I wonder if Twilight will be enough lucky to fell in love with a stallion who she will be able to merry with in the future or she'll need to be married with one who would be chosen for her.

Where s everybody getting the idea that by becoming a princess that Twilight will suddenly become super powerful and unstoppable? Cadence Luna and Celestia aren't super unstoppabe and powerful after all. They have all been bested and there is no reason Twilight would be more powerful just by becoming a princess

We're on opposite sides of the fence here then, haha. I'd love to see it be a dream. It'd be a lolcow of a time for months on end.

On the other hand if they go that way once there is no reason anything can't be a dream or something. If writers aren't willing to stick with what they write then it kills the drama. There is no reason to believe anything ground breaking or game changing is going to last.

I also woulldn't like it if the makers hyped it this much just for it to all be dream seems manipulative towards the fans and insulting.

hi hi

Has Twilight Sparkle ever expressed a desire to be a Princess? I know Rarity has...

Actually, come to think of it, they've already established that ponies can marry into royalty. Rarity suggests it in Ticket Master, and then again in The Crystal Empire, we find out that Shining Armor is now a prince, having married princess Cadence. If they do decide to go with the "its something you earn," route, I wonder how they will distinguish royalty that works hard and earns it, and royalty that simply marries someone important.

hi hi

Has Twilight Sparkle ever expressed a desire to be a Princess? I know Rarity has...

Actually, come to think of it, they've already established that ponies can marry into royalty. Rarity suggests it in Ticket Master, and then again in The Crystal Empire, we find out that Shining Armor is now a prince, having married princess Cadence. If they do decide to go with the "its something you earn," route, I wonder how they will distinguish royalty that works hard and earns it, and royalty that simply marries someone important.

Twilight has shown a desire to study and create magic, a goal she apparently accomplishes. Can things only happen on the show if it has long been established its something the character wants?

Twilight has shown a desire to study and create magic, a goal she apparently accomplishes. Can things only happen on the show if it has long been established its something the character wants?

AJ showed a desire to put a new roof onto the barn. She's done that several times over. Shouldn't she be a princess by now?

• Like 1