Canon Bomb Announced - S3 Finale Details! (HEAVY SPOILERS)

Rosewind

I have a "wait and see" attitude regarding Alicorn Twilight. To be honest, I wasnt all that surprised to see Twilight with princess status. To me, it was only a matter of time to see Twilight in the throne. The only thing Im surprised about is that it seems so soon. I heavily doubt that she's going to remain an alicorn but if it becomes permanent, well I certainly wont stop watching. I can already see a humorous situation in which Twilight is trying to fly but is failing miserably. :lol: Gonna be alot of awkward silences among the mane 6 though...

Meh. Only if Twi's friends are given any shine to go along with it. Lest they end up like most anyone from Dragonball Z who was important in Dragonball.

Here's a line I could easily imagine any of the other five saying while Twilight is doing some sort of amazing task full of singing and adventure and magic.

"Hey girls...remember when we used to do stuff?"

</KrillinDBZA>

I'm sorry but I hate it when others can't get their shine. It's no fun unless the homies get some. And just kind of makes their inclusions as major characters utterly worthless. They appear in the title sequence for crying out loud. Now they get to be the new background ponies (with AJ's case being doubly egregious).

It still kind of bugs me that any and all major plots always involve everypony else being at the mercy of magic, needing Celestia, Luna and Twilight to save the day. Y'know, what with Equestria and most life in it being so magical and all, but nopony doing much with it aside of UNICORNALICORNMASTERRACE.

I think Princess has more than one definition in Equestria. It's an office of leadership, as well as a status of nobility.

Point well made. Just wondering why it has to come with wings all the time. Unless Hasbro is canon in this universe as some sort of background pony who is part of the ritual of adding wings in secret.

• Like 1

Point well made. Just wondering why it has to come with wings all the time. Unless Hasbro is canon in this universe as some sort of background pony who is part of the ritual of adding wings in secret.

Celestia: "Twilight, I want to introduce you to somepony. This is Hasbro. Hasbro has a unique talent. She can give wings to anypony! That's how Cadance got her wings!"

(Pony's cutie mark is a pair of wings and a stapler)

• Like 1

Perhaps multi-level trolling on writers/Hasbro part?

1. Cause Brony rage with Twilicorn leak.

2. Episode turns out to be the 'Princess for a day' idea.

3. Try to say 'but I thought you liked the Princess for a day idea' while keeping a straight face.

• Like 3

Meh. Only if Twi's friends are given any shine to go along with it. Lest they end up like most anyone from Dragonball Z who was important in Dragonball.

Here's a line I could easily imagine any of the other five saying while Twilight is doing some sort of amazing task full of singing and adventure and magic.

"Hey girls...remember when we used to do stuff?"

</KrillinDBZA>

I'm sorry but I hate it when others can't get their shine. It's no fun unless the homies get some. And just kind of makes their inclusions as major characters utterly worthless. They appear in the title sequence for crying out loud. Now they get to be the new background ponies (with AJ's case being doubly egregious).

It still kind of bugs me that any and all major plots always involve everypony else being at the mercy of magic, needing Celestia, Luna and Twilight to save the day. Y'know, what with Equestria and most life in it being so magical and all, but nopony doing much with it aside of UNICORNALICORNMASTERRACE.

Aside from the few adventure episodes, which mostly seem reserved for bookending seasons there aren't many problems that come up in a slice of life series like FiM that could easily be solved solely by Twilight's magic. She has already been super powerful since season two but that didn't help with Fluttershy feeling inadequate, Applejack worrying about disappointing others or Rarity having trouble connecting with her sister because those are all personal issues that the pony in question needs to address.

Well, let me put my input into this.

First of all, all you guys that say that Hasbro could make this work... let me tell ya'll something.

This is Hasbro we are talking about.

The same people who made Battleship the board game.

battleship-board-game.jpg

Into an alien action movie.

WatchBattleshipOnline.jpg

And into a First Person Shooter.

battleship5.jpg

Not to mention an upcoming Monopoly movie.

Yeah, so Hasbro obviously has screw things over in the past. Who's to say, that they aren't going to do it again? You could say that M.A Larson isn't going to let it happen, but Hasbro has the final word on everything MLP...

Well, let me put my input into this.

First of all, all you guys that say that Hasbro could make this work... let me tell ya'll something.

This is Hasbro we are talking about.

The same people who made Battleship the board game.

battleship-board-game.jpg

Into an alien action movie.

WatchBattleshipOnline.jpg

And into a First Person Shooter.

battleship5.jpg

Not to mention an upcoming Monopoly movie.

Yeah, so Hasbro obviously has screw things over in the past. Who's to say, that they aren't going to do it again? You could say that M.A Larson isn't going to let it happen, but Hasbro has the final word on everything MLP...

Only 1 out of those 3 things worked and was actually good, it wasn't the movie or the video game.

Was thinking of the usual 'God-fiiiiiiight!' things and now can't get the image of a 'Black and White' style game with tiny ponies running around, trying to live their lives and four Godzilla sized Alicorns stomping round, wrecking up the place....

The time is close. I have to wonder if this truly will work.

I have two buttons in my hand. You may choose only one:

ibelieveinmalarsonalpha.png

or

1xrbzowxrklaulqkxdtp1wj.png

(First one created by PixelKitties, and the other is an edit from the Bronyville Podcast guys..)

hi hi

I've seen lots of people freaking out, but I've never seen M.A. Larson before. Therefore, I am compelled to believe that M.A. Larson does not, in fact, exist. He doesn't even have a first name, just a pair of initials, and as we all know, initials are what secretive government agencies use. Like MI6 or the FBI.

hi hi

I've seen lots of people freaking out, but I've never seen M.A. Larson before. Therefore, I am compelled to believe that M.A. Larson does not, in fact, exist. He doesn't even have a first name, just a pair of initials, and as we all know, initials are what secretive government agencies use. Like MI6 or the FBI.

AW SNAP WE'RE GETTING ALL CONSPIRACY UP IN HERE SOMEONE GET THE TIN FOIL HATS!

Signs-Tin-Foil-Hat.jpg

We'll surely be safe now from da Government right gaiz?...Gaiz?

In keeping with/expanding on the headcanon I have for the Celestia and Luna creation story/myth, I will be interested to see which pegasus and Earth pony Twilight will be melded with in order to ensure that as an Alicorn she 'embodies all three races'....