About Myself: Hi all!

My name is Patrick. I'm small and underweight for a guy. My Gender is Third Gender since I don't like identifying myself as male or female.

I'm a very high tech geek and I run my own internet radio station organization (ask me and I'll allow you to check it out). I am very sensitive and soft-hearted, but that allows me to express empathy to the level I wish when it comes to supporting my friends!

I live my life following one motto: Be Infinite Love. I think the world could use more love... a lot more love! My vision and dream is to show the world so much love... beyond what anyone could ever imagine!

How I found Canterlot.com: Google Search

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Saw a bunch of pony pictures, thought they were cute. Checked out video clips... even cuter! Watched episodes... CUTE OVERLOAD!

Best part is we can actually learn from it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Sorry mods for messing up my previous introduction post titled something with Lovinity. I made that mistake and wasn't able to edit it. You may delete that if desired.

---

My favorite characters are Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

I love Fluttershy's gentleness, cuteness, and very calm and soft voice (most of the time).

I love Pinkie Pie's sense of Humor and hyperness :)

I love Discord for he talks in very neat ways (such as with riddles). He creates rather amusing entertaining forms of chaos. And he sounds so intelligent.

Favorite episodes are Season 1 episodes 1 and 2 Mare in the Moon. I almost cried after Twilight giving her message about when she felt the element of Magic when her friends came in. :')

Edited by Lovinity
Personal information removed.

Hello!! Welcome to canterlot!!

Discord is the best. He should sound intelligent since john, the actor that played Q in star trek, voiced him. He's a brilliant man and his voice is amazing!!!

It gets even better when Discord and Q are basically the same character.

Hello!! Welcome to canterlot!!

Discord is the best. He should sound intelligent since john, the actor that played Q in star trek, voiced him. He's a brilliant man and his voice is amazing!!!

It gets even better when Discord and Q are basically the same character.

Patrick speaking

Wow I had no clue Q was the voice for Discord! That is AWESOME!

Patrick Speaking

What Google Inquiry led me here? My Little Pony Roleplay :)

Where did I get my avatar? Someone drew it for me ^^ The avatar is my OC pony her name is Lovinity.

Thank you all so much for your welcome greetings! It's good to see those :)

Haha Discord... hey would there be any discord merchandise out there hehe?

• Like 1