Hearts and Hooves Party

Since it is almost febuary and all that I figured a little Hearts and Hooves day rp was needed.

Feel free to enter and strive to find love, let that special somepony know you care. Can you find love before the big dance at the Hearts and Hooves party? Come and find out.

MLP universe characters are welcome, OC's and fim cast.

The mane six are open to the first six to take them, though you can be any other character as well.

The rp takes place in Ponyville, on Hearts and Hooves day as you know. So come and have fun and find love :P

---------------

List of how this will go.

We'll give maybe two weeks of roaming about town, then perhaps on Valentines day or not the big party and dance. Seem a good timeframe?

• Like 1

Just something on the posting. Be sure to give everyone that joins a chance to post and respond to anything that is said/done/or involves ther character before moving on. Other then that, unless things get really crazy, I won't demand too much in the posting rule.

-----------------------

Also to those interested.

Mane Six characters that are still free to take:

Fluttershy

Pinkie Pie

Twilight

Rarity

Applejack

Rainbow Dash

Patrick Speaking

Oh shoot we doing this on the 14? Thursday? If so I can't actually participate. Thursdays are the busiest days of the week for me (group therapy, three college classes, helping out with trivia night at local restaurant).

I'm sorry :'(

We're calling dibs now? Alrighty then, Arkwing's got bids on Rainbow Dash. :20:

puzzlebeats got bids on the flutter shy.

When you say dibs do you mean to rp these characters or they the mane six you want your characters to hook up with at the dance?

Patrick Speaking

Oh shoot we doing this on the 14? Thursday? If so I can't actually participate. Thursdays are the busiest days of the week for me (group therapy, three college classes, helping out with trivia night at local restaurant).

I'm sorry :'(

The dance part of the rp starts on the 14th but it will continue then after till its done. Probably a week after the 14th.

So the rp before the dance is bout till the 14th and then after that its a week of dance party antics and chaotic love :P