Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Razor looked at the hyperactive pink pony, "Um...if you can show me where these places are sure. Um.....the dance though....I don't know."

Razor showed Pinkie the checklist, "Know where these ponies are? I want to get this done with."

Razor felt that he was probably gonna regret this, but he wanted to be done with this and find a place to snooze this lovey dovey holiday away.

Flashbomb had finnaly caught up to his house. It had travelled so far that he could hardly see ponyville anymore. " Darn cloud house cutting into my time, sometimes i wonder why i keep you and not buy a house in ponyville? At least that one wont float away!" Then he thought to himself. "maybe i should buy a house in ponyville. But..... Im broke." He shrugged it off and focused on the house. It had already floated a good half mile while he was sidetrackted. "Darn it! Get back here!" He yelled at the place he called home. He chased it down again and started to push it back to ponyville. "stupid house and its stupid floating." He muttered under his breath as he began the long haul back. By now it would take him 45 minutes to get back. He was making so many friends and this pulled him away from it all. " oh well at least i can make the dance and catch up then." He coninued to push his house. A trip that would last forever.

Angel snapp continued to talk with the other pony's. He was feeling more and more welcome in the new town. And he already had a photo shoot going with miss Rarity. "So where is the dance at?" Angel asked out of curiosity.

Pinkie Pie quickly nodded her head."This going to be super duper fun!" She began joyfully hopping around the griffin. She stops in front of the griffin."By the way, My names Pinkamena Diane Pie, but everyone calls me Pinkie Pie. Or you can call me Pinkie, equestria's number party pony."

Flashbomb strained with the weight of the house. It was moving but very slowly. "At this rate i wont get back till nightmare night." He thought to himself. He shoved harder and beat his wings as hard as he could but it was barely moving! He stopped to catch his breath but when he did a gust of wind pushed his house back twards him. "Oh no you dont!" he exclaimed as he shoved his body against it trying to keep it from blowing any further. He took a deep breath and pushed but he was spent. "if i had paid better attention i wouldnt be in this mess." He said under his breath. "i cant do this alone."

Light looked out his window and noticed a familiar looking pony. He moved closer and then realized who it was. It was Lovinity! He had not really talked to her that much but he decided that that was going to change.

He kept all his windows open and opened his door. He trotted out towards the mare and caught up with her. He knew it was her because of her cutie mark.

"[colour=#000080]Hey Lovinity[/colour]!" He said with a cheery smile. "[colour=#000080]Happy Hearts and Hooves Day![/colour]"

Angels belly growled "I'm. Going to go get something to eat, Ill be back later" Said angel as he trotted off. "OH yeh, Rarity! Ill stop by the boutique later today if that's alright?" He gave her a smile and waited for a awnser before trotting off.

Lovinity smiles warmly at Light Harmony.

"[colour=#800000]Light Harmony! Happy hearts and Hooves Day to you too! I was hearing you'd come by and enjoy the dance.[/colour]"

Lovinity then looks up at the sky, seeing a Pegasus pulling a heavy cloud.

"[colour=#800000]Uh, who's he and what's he trying to do?[/colour]"

Light looked up at the sky and sure enough there was a blue pegasus pushing a cloud. He hadn't noticed that yet. [colour=#000080]"I actually have no idea what that pony is doing." [/colour]

He looked back at Lovinity and then he said,"[colour=#000080]Umm..I actually don't know if I'm going to the dance yet." H[/colour]e looked away bashfully and blushed a bit then said, "[colour=#000080]You see I actually don't have a very special somepony..so I don't think I will go." [/colour]

He looked back at her and said, "[colour=#000080]You've probably already got a special somepony right?" H[/colour]e laughed at what he said and wanted it to sound like a joke.

But he was actually scared that she would say she had a special somepony.

Lovinity looked at Light Harmony.

"[colour=#800000]Well,[/colour]" Lovinity began saying, giggling a little. "[colour=#800000]Some colt here in Canterlot seems to be taking a liking to me. But... no I don't have a special some pony. I'm personally not looking for a pony to stay together with but...[/colour]"

Lovinity giggles again.

"[colour=#800000]...I'll be your special some pony for tonight. I'd hate for you to be all alone and miss out on the...[/colour]"

Lovinity was cut off by an exhausting grunt coming from the blue Pegasus in the sky.

Lovinity continued, "[colour=#800000]...miss out on the dance. You sure he doesn't need any help or anything?[/colour]"

Flash bomb Finnally had enough. He flew back and landed on a cloud nearby. He got into a ready stance and snorted. "Darn house you Going to move!" He growled. He took off at Full speed and slammed into his cloud house and Pused with every single bit of effort he could. The cloud house Budged And started to move. "Come on you useless piece of Cloud!" He grunted as it moved. He pushed harder and harder with every ounce of energy. The house gained speed and started Accelerating. Flashbomb Pushed harder to keep it going. If he let it slow down or stop he wouldnt be able to push it any further. He snorted and pushed the cloud house twoard ponyville.

(this Might seem to op for my rp character but its a cloud. His special talent is Smashing heavier clouds so that the others on the weather team could move and Adjust them. Sorry if it seems op but he is just moving the cloud house not destroying it.)

Light smiled at her. He had a special somepony and he didn't think he would! But he knew it was only for the dance so he didn't get that excited.

"[colour=#000080]Thanks for looking out for me."[/colour] He smiled at her, [colour=#000080]"Well when it get close to time for the dance.."[/colour]

He looked up at the pegasus in the sky and looked back to Lovinity, "[colour=#000080]Well I would help..but I.." [/colour]Light looked back at his side and looked at how he had no wings. He was a unicorn. [colour=#000080]"You can help him if you want..but you have to promise to come back to me!" [/colour]He smiled at her and laughed a bit and waited to see if she was going to go help him or not.

Angel snapp trotted off "where should I go for lunch? Let's see. I don't really know my way around town. Maybe I should just fly up to canterlot or couldsdale" He said already in flight "Oh, Canterlot has that new cafe' That just opend maybe ill check it out. And didn't FlashBomb fly off that way? I could run into him and we could eat together or something." He thought to himself "Come to think of it. I don't really know anypony from canterlot. I'm such a loner" He sighed and stoped "On the other hand I could stay here and eat.. Who knows maybe ill meet my special somepony" He joked going back to ponyville "sugar cube corner should have something too eat" He thought to himself. He landed and enterd a little shop and got some sweets. "This will last me before I go shopping later." He bit into a cupcake.

• Like 1

Pinkie Pie quickly nodded her head."This going to be super duper fun!" She began joyfully hopping around the griffin. She stops in front of the griffin."By the way, My names Pinkamena Diane Pie, but everyone calls me Pinkie Pie. Or you can call me Pinkie, equestria's number party pony."

Razor got that feeling of dread again. Still he ignored it for now.

"Well, I'm Razor. Fastest griffon and flier in the world." He said.

"So Pinkie... Where to first? The sooner I get my job done the better." Razor said.

((Just know that since the rp has gone to separate locations try to keep track of where your character is so we don't have any confusion, or even use the quote button to show who your character is talking to))

Flashbomb got his house to A high speed. He had his eyes closed and was facing down trying to keep the pace. He did not realize where he was going or what was in his way. which wasnt do smart. "Keep going your almost there." Thought Flashbomb. "Just a little Further, Just a little further!"

((Just know that since the rp has gone to separate locations try to keep track of where your character is so we don't have any confusion, or even use the quote button to show who your character is talking to))

(^^^ I'll stop using maroon text for my own quotes so you don't have to quote, and instead your interactions to me can be coloured maroon.)

---

LOVINITY & LIGHT HARMONY

Lovinity stops looking at the sky and looks at Light Harmony.

"Hmm... I think he has it now.", Lovinity said.

"Aww don't feel down Light Harmony." Lovinity goes over to Light Harmony and wraps him under her wings.

"I just don't want to designate myself to any one pony. It wouldn't be fair to all other ponies. After all, my job is to spread unconditional love to every pony."

Lovinity smiles at Light Harmony.

"Would you like to go in to the dance?" Lovinity questions.

EDIT: caught myself using everyone instead of every pony :)

Edited by Lovinity

Flashbomb

Flashbomb Continued to push his house but did not realize that he had passed ponyville. He kept pushing the house with his eyes closed. His muscles screamed at him to stop. He couldnt push any further, He let go of the house and stopped. The house continued with speed in the same direction. Flashbomb was Panting so hard that it was hard to breathe. He then heard A sound that he did not want to hear. CRASH! He opened his eyes and looked up as he saw his home Smashed into the mountainside Just below canterlot. His jaw dropped as whe watched the house crumble and all of his belongings fall to the ground. Everything was ruined. His house dissapated and his belongings rolled down a hill side and into the lake or into the surrounding woods. He sat down on a lone piece of what was left of his home. He cried silently and covered his eyes with his hooves. "great your ignorance and Headstrong personallity did it again flashbomb." Now he had no home.

Angel Snapp: Ponyville

---------------------------

Angel bit into another cupcake as he troted away from sugar cube corner. "Wow, these are good!" He smiled to the sweetness then BOOM! The sound made him jump. He droped the cupcakes and flew off in the direction of the sound. "Somepony might be hurt!" He thought to himself flying as fast as he could. His saddle bag hitting his side from blowing in the wind.

Lovinity, Angel Snapp, Light Harmony, Flash Bomb

-----

Lovinity heard the boom from the distance as well.

"Light Harmony," Lovinity began to say. "I need to go for a moment. That sound.. it didn't sound good. I promise you that I will return; I won't leave you."

Lovinity smiled again at Light Harmony.

EDIT: Dance appears to not have started yet? Removed the quote with the dance.

Lovinity gives a soft nose nuzzle on the cheek of Light Harmony and then shoots off, leaving a trail of green fog and sparkles behind her.

Edited by Lovinity

Angel Snapp: Near Canterlot with FlashBomb

-----------------------

Angel Snapp arrived at the source "Flashbomb! Wha- What happened?" He flew over to the pegesus who was sitting on a cloud. "I heard a loud boom, What happened?" Angel was floating ubove him noe.

Lovinity

---

Lovinity flies around in the air, unable to find where the boom happened.

She decides to shoot farther up the sky where the clouds are. She looks around, still not finding the source.

"Shoot shoot shoot..." Lovinity said with a small panic.

She then decides to fly even higher, into the city of CloudsDale, to try and find Rainbow Dash. Maybe she can help?

She had no luck finding Rainbow Dash either.

Flashbomb and Angel snap Near canterlot

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashbomb was Sobbing in despair. "Me thats what happened." He sobbed with stammered words. He looked up at the Wreckage of his home. The last bits of cloud dissapated. Even the one underneath him started to fade. " I ran my only home into a side of a mountain!" he wailed. He kept crying onward until the cloud under him dissapeared. He flapped his wings to keep flight. Tears streamed down his face as he sniffed and cried. "Well i guess i better salvage what i Can......." He whimpered as he floated over to the mountain side and looked for anything that was atleast partly intact. He stopped while looking through his things and found a pictrue of his parents. The frame was busted and the glass broken. He whimpered and broke down crying again with one hoof on the mountain and the other across his eyes.

Sweet Apple Acres

------------------------------

Applejack was coming in from the fields. Not even Hearts and Hooves day could keep her from getting the job done. Though, she did quit early, seeing as it was a holiday... She walked into her house. Big Mac was out somewhere. Probably with Cherilee again. That stallion tried to keep them a secret, but most everypony already knew. She had one more job to do before the dance that night. She washed up and walked into ponyville.

Ponyville

------------------------------

Applejack trotted into ponyville, looking for somepony. Instead, she spotted Pinkie Pie talking to a griffon, with a dark brown stallion, and a pegasus with a camera. "Hm.. What might this be about?" She walked up to the odd group, but not without keeping an eye on the griffon. She still remembered the last griffon to come to Ponyville...

Angel Snapp Flew over to him and put his hoof on Flashbomb's back "I'm so sorry, You could live with me for a while if you need too. While you get you house back." Angel Offered. He never liked to see a pony suffer. "At least you still have your friends, I'm your friend right?" Angel tried to cheer him up.

Lovinity & Flash Bomb

---

Lovinity continued to unsuccessfully locate the source of the crash. She suddenly heard a very distant scream... "I... home... mountain."

She could barely make out what the words were but she tried desperately to find where the wail came from.

She stopped for a second.

"Come on Lovinity... think.", she said in her mind.

She tried to back trace her thoughts and experiences... meeting with Light Harmony... seeing the struggles of the blue Pegasus with the cloud and trying to move it...

"Wait. That's it!" Lovinity said out loud to herself, smiling.

She turned around and looked for the location to which she flew off from. Then she tried to follow the path the Pegasus was taking with the cloud.