Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

(ahhh, good fun :) I think I managed to show that Everypony can make a different. Even those without extra powers, like magic and wings. However, I guess you would like to hear the ending of our faithful little quilly, Eh? Well, lets jump back to his story, shall we?)

Quillhart felt how the pain floated away, he even realized that he could see everything clear as water. He blinked a little to get used to it. He notified that everything seemed to get back to normal, he could see how all of his friends were together and tried to get everything straight. Everypony except moonlit who sat by his side. He smiled widely. "We did it! We survived?!" He was both happy and surprised. "wow..." He turned to moonlit with a smile. "Did we really make it through this day?" He hugged her tightly and smiled, a relieved sigh was heard. "happy heart and hoofs day!"

-------------------------

(later that day, by the afternoon and when Quillhart had had his longest nap ever.)

Quillhart yawned loudly and stretched his body. He smacked a few times because of his dry mouth. He'd collapsed on his bed almost instantly when he got home. He thought of his friends and moonlit. Especially moonlit. He smiled to himself. The experience had really pulled them all together. He hoped they would pay him a visit someday. He grabbed a quill and a paper and began to write about that special day. He chuckled, it was a bit funny indeed.

(our Ponies should meet up again someday! :))

(Had fun while it lasted! Just wanted to end it on a good note!.)

Pinkie smiled as Razor finally returned to normal. She quickly squirmed from his grip. She blushed as she looked into his normal eyes. She laughed at his comment and shook her head vigorously. "Soorry Razor, it wasn't a dream. You were totally heads over hoofs for little old Pinkie Pie!" She smiled before she turned around and looked over the destroyed Ponyville, they would survive and thrive like they always did; in fact Ponyville was due for a disaster soon, better a love stricken mob then a hydra or something!

She turned back to Razor, she had just met him just over twenty four hours ago, but it felt to her as though they had been through some grand trial. Although she felt the urge to hug and maybe even kiss the griffin, after all the attention she received in the past twelve hours she decided on a smile. "How about I treat you to a warm cup of coffee, and maybe a muffin or cake or something!" Pinkie winked at him before she bounced off in the direction of the Sugar Cube Corner.

Razor blinked then blushed as he face clawed, "Oh geez."

Razor sighed and looked around, "Well....this will certainly be memorable." He listened to Pinkie's offer and nodded, "Yeah..I could use some coffee. Thanks."

So Razor walked after Pinkie, catchng up with her and gently laying a wing on her. The day might have been whacky..but...maybe it wasn't all bad.

(((Glad everyone had fun :) ))))

After that day, Applejack and Flashbomb stayed together. They had a long and happy life. And who knows, maybe a couple of kids?

(This was fun, Even though I wasnt here for the ending... Anyway! Good rp everypony!)

(I felt as though the inception ending didnt wrap it up for me and i will consider these events to acctually had happened.)

The plauge was over and everypony was cured. Flashbomb and his friends went home and back to their lives. Flashbomb continued to live with Angel snapp and Silver star. Applejack and him continued their relationship he visits her at Sweet Apple Acres whenever he could. Flashbomb had just sent a application for the Wonderbolt academy (the academy rp) And awaits responce. Life went on. With bums here and there but it continued just like its done, Just like it always has.

(Betta ending for me and with cheese to boot!)