Hearts and Hooves Day: Act of love you'll do?

Lovinity

Hehe hello every Pony!

What act of love do you plan on doing for Hearts and Hooves Day this year?

<333

Me? Well I'm holding a contest on DA (sorry but it's already closing tomorrow for public voting... sorry for late notice.). And I'm going to send a very special Valentine's Day card in the mail to the winner! <3

EDIT: Oh and I think it'd also be fun if you shared what two ponies in MLP would make the greatest couple in your opinion!

What about you?

Edited by Lovinity

ShadowWalking, hehe who says your best friend can't be your Valentine? ^^

It doesn't have to be a special Some Pony, hehe.

Nothing, Valentines day is boring, overrated and idiotic. Quite frankly I don't see the big fuss over it, I'm sure some loved up moron will try to convince me otherwise but it's not going to work.

word brother couldn't have said it anymore better myself

I actually forgot there WAS a Valentines day at all this year. That being said, I am not into it. Partially because all of my friends are on this forum (not really being from the same country). There is no one I could send anything to, if I was to send anything to anyone. Of course... There might be someone from here that I miiiight just say something to.

... What Nova said is probably close to how I feel as well.

Oh truly, shame on you people! A day which might be insignificant at first glance, but is actually extremely handy. Whether you have someone to spend it with or don't.

I happen to have, and I've planned this and that already, but not going to spoil my plans here :)

But even a year ago, when I didn't have, it was awesome because it gave an opportunity of spending this time with multiple people, if you played it right ;] The last time I disliked and didn't understand this holiday was, I believe, when I was 16 or 17.

Oh truly, shame on you people! A day which might be insignificant at first glance, but is actually extremely handy. Whether you have someone to spend it with or don't.

I happen to have, and I've planned this and that already, but not going to spoil my plans here :)

But even a year ago, when I didn't have, it was awesome because it gave an opportunity of spending this time with multiple people, if you played it right ;] The last time I disliked and didn't understand this holiday was, I believe, when I was 16 or 17.

Good for you, but the way I see it. Valentines day is just another basic day that somehow seems important to those who deem it such but irrelevant to many (added to the before mention of boring over-rated and idiotic). Nothing more, nothing less.

I frankly don't care who came up with idea of this day. What you do is your choice. I'm using the fact that gestures committed during this day hold greater significance to people rather than committed on some other days.

It's like a free package, a bonus you could say. It might be over-rated and idiotic. I don't know, I don't judge this. But I know this day is a chance to do something crazy and interesting without any consequences (usually), so why should I let that occasion slip? Cold logic coming from Ice Cold. (Attention: Logic is a tool mastered by many, but at once by many used in wrong areas of life. Please consult your common sense and emotions before heeding its call. :) ]

^^ ... I know there's a lot of people who dislike Valentine's Day... or don't get into it at least... and some who do.

I personally like it hehe, well how could I not like it since I'm Lovinity? But... I respect the people who don't get into it or even don't like it. I can understand why that'd be the case for them ^^.