Strange things you notice

In the Bird on the hoof episode? I noniced that Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie's ball glown was in Fluttershy's wardrobe but I don't understand why or how they got into her wardrobe. :roll:

Did the stuff had no better idea to fill Fluttershy's wardrobe? :?:

In "Green is not your colour" I noticed that it was on Rarity's rack of dresses. And talking about how her best dresses are on sale while touching said rack

The cups the ponies use sometimes have handles, even though they just kind of hold them in their mouths to drink or use straws.

This. It out out everything, this bugs me just as much as the train. The unicorns use magic to lift them and everypony else uses like straws. They don't have fingers to fit in those tiny handleloops. D:

[attachment=0]CYCLOPS.PNG[/attachment]

Just saw this in "The Best Night Ever".

Yeah, I noticed that too, it looks like his caves in on itself almost, and everyone is like "Ah well" as if it's a common sight XD It kind of tickles me, for some stupid reason.

Sent from my HTC Desire Z using Tapatalk

I think Tara Strong voices Fluttershy in Stare Master when she exclaims, "...The Everfree Forest!!?"

I listened after being told that, but I don't hear it. What's the timestamp?

2:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwIDA5uN17A

I think Tara Strong voices Fluttershy in Stare Master when she exclaims, "...The Everfree Forest!!?"

I listened after being told that, but I don't hear it. What's the timestamp?

2:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwIDA5uN17A

That's what I thought. But it still sounds like Fluttershy. :/

Although I've watched many things Tara's been in. Maybe I can just tell her voice too well? :!:

• 2 weeks later...
Wait. 2:26 in that video.

Horseshoe prints? :shock:

I don't know a lot about horses, but....their feet don't make the same impression without shoes? :shock:

I don't think so. I mean, those are very much horseshoe shaped tracks. And Wikipedia gives me this as a reference for bare hooves.

Now I'm wondering... do all ponies wear horseshoes, and we just never see them? I've heard theories that maybe they wear shoes that are coloured to match their pelt colour. Hmmm.

[attachment=0]RomanaBerryPunch.jpg[/attachment]

Love is in the air!

Lol? Is this canon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it isn't canon, it is the latest fandom shipping fad. In fact outside of Winter Wrap Up, I am not sure if Colgate (Romana) and Berry Punch appear together in the show, although there may be a few instances.

[attachment=0]RomanaBerryPunch.jpg[/attachment]

Love is in the air!

Lol? Is this canon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it isn't canon, it is the latest fandom shipping fad. In fact outside of Winter Wrap Up, I am not sure if Colgate (Romana) and Berry Punch appear together in the show, although there may be a few instances.

Okay, thanks. I just needed to know that :)

ec415c8b771eee6f20d48be96c5f45f6.png

Nothing strange by pinkie's standard but I still think it's funny.

That's supposed to be what happens when you reach near the speed of light. It's not a distortion of light, it's the actual shape and size of somepony moving that fast.

Carl Sagan explains: