[SPOILED :( ] Season 4? Thoughts on that?

Lovinity

Hehe I've been seeing a lot of things on internet saying it's been confirmed Hasbro is doing a 4th season of My Little Pony. Whether or not that's true, I don't know for sure.

What are your thoughts?

Considering Amy Keating Rogers (Writer of The Ticket Master, Applebuck Season, Bridle Gossip, Fall Weather Friends, A Dog and Pony Show, The Best Night Ever, The Cutie Pox, The Last Roundup, A Friend in Deed and MMMystery on the Friendship Express.) has been Tweetting on how much fun it's been to write for season 4, I'm gonna guess that the interwebs is correct on this one.

https://twitter.com/KeatingRogers

Looking forward to season 4. We'll have to wait to see how the last episode of this season plays out..I have a feeling we're gonna be dealing with Twilight and her 'upgrade'. :-| !

• Like 1

I'm not 100% thrilled about the whole thing, but I have faith in the guys who do the show, even when Hasbro sticks their hooves in places they don't belong...Still, who knew become a pretty pony princess was so easy? So says PixelKitties!

http://pixelkitties.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5u0o7p

Just feel bad for Twilight. She's gonna either need to buy new clothes or have Rarity alter them so her wings can fit through.

I choose to take that at face value.

I'm not sure exactly what you meant. Do you mean you choose to take that as an insult?

It wasn't considered a spoiler else where. ^^

I don't see why it needs to be done... unless a moderator tells me to.

EDIT: Forgot to add this... then why do you have "Season 4 confirmed" with a link on your status?

Edited by Lovinity

A lot of bronies complain that Twilight as an Alicorn is a horrible idea.

ugh. I hate spoilers.

Spoilers? This is been ongoing news/gossip.

It wasn't considered a spoiler else where. ^^

I don't see why it needs to be done... unless a moderator tells me to.

Because, this.

...I wish I knew how to delete a thread.

Alright. Sorry I didn't see that.

Will no longer be replying to this thread (since I can't delete it).

If you really want to delete it (nothing wrong with it IMO now that you put a spoiler warning), click the Report button on your first post. You can request it deleted there.

I'm not 100% thrilled about the whole thing, but I have faith in the guys who do the show, even when Hasbro sticks their hooves in places they don't belong...Still, who knew become a pretty pony princess was so easy? So says PixelKitties!

http://pixelkitties....llery/#/d5u0o7p

Just feel bad for Twilight. She's gonna either need to buy new clothes or have Rarity alter them so her wings can fit through.

I was wondering what the requirement for becoming a princess might be. Then it occurred to me that the synopsis states Twilight needs to make a new spell which is the cause. Since Twilight's special talent is magic, maybe a pony needs to master whatever their cutie mark represents in order to become a princess. We do not know what Celestia, Luna, and Cadence were like before becoming princesses but we do know they currently have dominion over the sun, the night, and love. Its possible that what made them a princess is gaining full power over each of those things, and before that they had powers relating to them, but weaker.

Anyways, even without fan theory it still isn't easy to become a princess

Well, since Twilight is going to be a princess now (however long it may be) it's clear that princesses are made not born. So at some time, Celestia and Luna and Cadence may have been something other than princesses themselves. That is, unless Twilight is the rare exception to becomming a princess rather than being born one.

For season 4 I'd like to see how (again if she stays a princess) Twilight adapts to the new powers and responsibilities given to her as well as how other ponies, including her friends, now treat her.

Well, since Twilight is going to be a princess now (however long it may be) it's clear that princesses are made not born. So at some time, Celestia and Luna and Cadence may have been something other than princesses themselves. That is, unless Twilight is the rare exception to becomming a princess rather than being born one.

And Cadence seems to have aged normally..She was a teen when Twilight was a foal/filly, (this is probably because she was intended to be a regular unicorn, not an Winged Pegasus). Now I just wonder if her sub-species grow to adulthood normally, and then just stop aging? Or was she born an Winged Pegasus? Was Luna and Celstia born normal unicorns? Or were their parents Winged Pegasus? And since Twilight's parents were normal unicorns, Twilight would have to work her way up to that status? Oye. Guess we'll find out soon. :)